gkRPosa.png

"Tranmere will never be able to compete with Liverpool and Everton. They're like big liners like the Queen Mary, but I see Tranmere as a Deadly Submarine" - Johnny King (Tranmere legend)

*Sorry for the lack of midseason update - I forgot to make a midseason save file!

2019/20 Season

What an incredible season! We are on our way to the Championship! We tried our best to bottle it with some inconsistent form in the second half of the season but we ended up going up as champions as the other teams faltered. Sunderland and Wigan gave it a good go though. Considering I was only expecting us to maybe push for the playoffs, this was an incredible season.

In the cups, we disappointed. We were knocked out of the FA Cup in the 3rd round by Scunthorpe and by Sheffield United in the 3rd round of the Carabao Cup. Both of those are in our league so to get knocked out by them was a big disappointment. It feels so much better when you get beaten by a higher league opposition. In the Checkatrade Trophy, we fared a little better. We reached the Northern Section Quarter Final, which was above my expectations, given that we weren't prioritising the trophy.

We only made one signing during the course of the season with Wayne Rooney coming in on a free transfer in November. I felt like the team could benefit from his experience and his versatility over the course of the season. Jimmy Dunne and Joe Fryer moved on during January. Dunne joined Lincoln for 18.25k and Joe Fryer joined Exeter for 3.4k. Both of them didn't really play so I wanted to cash in before their contracts ran out.

Speaking of contracts, I tried my best to get Denny Johnstone to sign a new deal as he was our top scorer up until January, but he flat out refused. Then I got this in my inbox.

What a ****** kick in the teeth that is. Of course me being me I relegated him straight to the youth team and he was never seen in the Tranmere shirt again. I'm not bitter......much. The blow of losing Denny was softened a little bit when my youth intake came in and this little gem popped up.

This guy looks like he's going to be a quality player and along with Alexander Eggert, we now have two potential first team strikers.

fixtures.png

stats.png

Matches Played - 46
Goals Scored - 108
Goals Conceded - 62
Yellow Cards - 61
Red Cards - 5
Average Attendance - 12,044

Top Goalscorer - Kieffer Moore - 30
Highest Average Rating - Denny Johnstone - 7.41
Most Assists - Kieffer Moore - 15
Best Pass Completion - Chris Dawson - 80%
Most POM's - Denny Johnstone - 7
Most Yellow Cards - Will Packwood and Connor Wood - 11
Most Red Cards - Connor Roberts - 2

league.png

injuries.png

We had a pretty good season in terms of injuries so a lot of credit has to go to the medical staff. The most concerning injury was losing Connor Roberts for a month as he's been one of the first names on the teamsheet this season. Losing Wayne Rooney was also a bit annoying but I've been deploying him as a backup player so it didn't really have much of an effect.

awards.png

John Warrington Manager of the Month x2
Denny Johnstone Player of the Month x1

gkRPosa.png

"Tranmere will never be able to compete with Liverpool and Everton. They're like big liners like the Queen Mary, but I see Tranmere as a Deadly Submarine" - Johnny King (Tranmere legend)

SkyBet League One Awards

Manager of the Year

Delighted to win this but realistically I don't think anyone could win it. That's without wanting to sound arrogant of course. We were predicted to go down and ended up winning the title.

Player of the Year

Not a Tranmere player but Joe has had a superb season for Sunderland, helping them to 2nd in the table and promotion along with us.

Golden Boot

I'm delighted to see Kieffer Moore win this. He took over from Denny Johnstone brilliantly in the second half of the season and I'm excited to see how he does in the Championship.

Team of the Year

Domination! Very shocked to see the entire back four being Tranmere players considering we only had the 6th best defence in the league. I'm not going to complain though! I'm disappointed to not see Chris Dawson in it but as I said earlier, Rankin-Costello has done very well this season.

Club Awards

Fans' Player of the Season

Whilst I agree with the decision of Connor Roberts winning, Jake Pickard being third ahead of Kieffer Moore is a very bizarre decision. I'm guessing it's because of his stature at the club.

Signing of the Season

Kieffer Moore could have won this but Connor has been our best player this season. Big mention to Hope Akpan, who has also done very well.

Young Player of the Season

Can't argue with this one. See above.

gkRPosa.png

The Stats

*Must have played 10 or more to register on the leaderboard

Most Appearances
1. Ben Amos - 56
2. Kieffer Moore - 55
3. Connor Wood - 54

Most Goals
1. Kieffer Moore - 30
2. Denny Johnstone - 25
3. Jake Pickard - 19

Most Assists
1. Kieffer Moore - 15
2. Connor Wood - 13
3. Jake Pickard - 11
= Connor Roberts - 11

Highest Average Rating
1. Denny Johnstone - 7.41
2. Connor Roberts - 7.39
3. Hope Akpan - 7.22

Most Tackles Won
1. Connor Wood - 244
2. Hope Akpan - 227
3. Connor Roberts - 219

Best Tackle Completion Ratio
1. Tom Aldred - 85%
2. Harry Lennon - 82%
3. Will Packwood - 80%

Most Interceptions
1. Will Packwood - 273
2. Tom Aldred - 264
3. Harry Lennon - 215

Distance Covered per 90 mins
1. Joe Riley - 15.6km
2. Alexander McQueen - 15.2km
3. Connor Roberts - 14.6km

Best Pass Completion Ratio
1. Chris Dawson - 80%
=. Ollie Banks - 80%
3. Ben Amos - 79%

Most Chances created per 90 minutes
1. Ben Hudson - 1.22
2. Jake Pickard - 1.16
3. Joe Riley - 1.09

gkRPosa.png

Around the Leagues

Premier League

Champions -
680.png
Man United
Rest of top 4 -
602.png
Arsenal,
679.png
Man City,
630.png
Chelsea
Relegated -
671.png
Leeds,
740.png
Wolves,
654.png
Fulham

Championship

Champions -
664.png
Huddersfield
Promoted -
618.png
Brighton,
686.png
Millwall
Relegated -
700.png
Preston,
710.png
Shrewsbury,
739.png
Coventry

League One

Champions -
729.png
Tranmere
Promoted -
722.png
Sunderland,
677.png
Luton
Relegated -
743.png
Yeovil,
656.png
Gillingham,
694.png
Oldham,
714.png
Southend

League Two

Champions -
646.png
Doncaster
Promoted -
725.png
Swindon,
5110769.png
AFC Wimbledon,
693.png
Notts County
Relegated -
655.png
Gateshead,
623.png
Bury

National League

Champions -
651.png
Exeter
Promoted -
5103842.png
Salford
Relegated -
573.png
Aldershot,
727.png
Torquay,
678.png
Macclesfield,
643.png
Dag & Red

FA Cup

Winners -
679.png
Man City
Runners-Up -
622.png
Burnley

Carabao Cup

Winners -
680.png
Man United
Runners-Up -
676.png
Liverpool

Community Shield

Winners -
680.png
Man United
Runners-Up -
602.png
Arsenal

Checkatrade Trophy

Winners -
151027.png
MK Dons
Runners-Up -
740.png
Wolves Under 23's

FA Trophy

Winners -
5103842.png
Salford
Runners-Up -
720.png
Stockport

Champions League

Winners -
679.png
Man City
Runners-Up -
680.png
Man United

Europa League

Winners -
1135.png
Inter
Runners-Up -
630.png
Chelsea

Super Cup

Winners -
679.png
Man City
Runners-Up -
602.png
Arsenal

gkRPosa.png

Transfers

Transfers Out

Released Players

We say goodbye to seven players as they end their contracts at Tranmere. I wanted to retain George Marsh and Joe Riley but neither would sign a deal which is disappointing. Kayne Diedrick-Roberts has been really disappointing since joining so I'm glad to see him go. It's a shame as I had high hopes for the lad. James Norwood leaves after scoring 67 goals in 139 games for Tranmere but unfortunately, we needed to lose one of him or Andy Cook and I feel that Andy Cook offers more than James.

Transfers Out

Obviously, there was the departure of Denny Johnstone that we already knew about but we also sold on Jake Pickard. Jake has been a fine servant during his three years at Tranmere but I felt it was time to replace him with a higher quality player.

Transfers In

We were quite busy during this window. I felt like we needed to bring in a few players to strengthen the squad in order to push for a top half spot in the Championship.

Luke McGee joins us from Aston Villa, having made 41 appearances at this level over the past two seasons. I'm not sure if he'll keep Ben Amos out of the team but it's great to have two quality goalkeepers at the club.

In defence, we made three signings. Ola Aina, Curtis Good and Tommy Spurr arrived after being released from Chelsea, Newcastle and Preston respectively. I'm expecting Ola Aina and Curtis Good to make quite a few appearances over the course of the season, whilst Spurr is definitely a backup option. We've failed to produce any promising defenders via our youth system so I felt it was important to bring in some experienced backup.

Sean Goss comes in to strengthen our midfield options, meaning we now have four high-quality central midfield players. Sean played 12 times for QPR at this level last season.

Up-front we brought in two to replace the departing Johnstone and Pickard. Sam Winnall joins on a free from Sheffield Wednesday whilst we paid 325k to buy Danny Rose from Gillingham. Sam Winnall was out of favour at Sheffield Wednesday but I think he could thrive under the right manager. Danny Rose has been sensational over the last two years for Gillingham, scoring 41 goals in 80 games.

gkRPosa.png

*Clicking pictures will show player screenshots

Goalkeepers

Ben Amos - Luke McGee

Defenders

Fullbacks

Connor Roberts - Ola Aina - Alexander McQueen - Connor Wood

Centre Backs

Curtis Good - Tom Aldred - Will Packwood - Harry Lennon - Tommy Spurr

Midfielders

Centre Midfielders

Chris Dawson - Hope Akpan - Ollie Banks - Sean Goss - Wayne Rooney

Strikers

Andy Cook - Sam Winnall - Danny Rose - Alexander Eggert - Kieffer Moore

Reserves

Tim Telford - Michael Ramshaw - James Babalola - Ben Hudson

gkRPosa.png

Transfer Deadline Day - 31st August 2020

So I've never really been one for deadline day. Usually, I just sit back and relax having already done all my transfer dealings. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case this season.

It all started when this came through into my inbox.

To say I was fuming would be an understatement. Our best player and not someone I wanted to get rid of. The upside to this was that the sale gave me a little money to spend on improving the squad so, with that in mind, I offered out a couple of players.

To replace Connor, I bought Donald Love from Sunderland for 150k. A profit of almost two million for two very similar players. Could be worse I suppose.

Out went center back Will Packwood, joining Preston for a fee of 325k. For the same price, I managed to sign Ryan Bennett from Derby. The comparison below shows that I got a pretty good deal.

Next to go was Hope Akpan, who joined Portsmouth for 725k. I was tempted to not sign a replacement as Chris Dawson and Sean Goss are more than capable in the midfield but I ended up signing Eunan O'Kane from Leeds for 180k. Whilst not being as physically good, O'Kane's technical and mental stats make him a very good replacement for Akpan.

The last player to leave was Harry Lennon, who signed for Sunderland for 825k. I replaced him with QPR's Tyler Blackett, who cost 94k.

gkRPosa.png

August 2020 - December 2020

What a team I have on my hands here. I came into this season expecting a relegation battle and going into the new year, we are sitting pretty up the top. I simply cannot believe my eyes. We've been superb and deserve to be up there.

Sam Winnall and Danny Rose have formed a lethal partnership up front and are both approaching 20 goals for the season, with Kieffer Moore providing great support.

In the Carabao Cup, we were beaten by a strong Manchester United side in extra time. The lads put up a great fight before Anthony Martial turned it on in extra time. Our FA Cup journey begins and probably ends when we travel to Chelsea in the third round. I'm looking to avoid a drubbing in that one.

There's been a couple of games where we have not turned up, which is a little disappointing but when the lads are playing like they are, it's to be expected. Away at Norwich was an example of that. I don't mind those performances as long as they are once in a blue moon.

The aim now is to push on and maintain our lead at the top of the table and become a Premier League side. What a dream come true that would be.

fixtures.png

stats.png

Matches Played - 26
Goals Scored - 68
Goals Conceded - 31
Yellow Cards - 37
Red Cards - 2
Average Attendance - 15,482

Top Goalscorer - Danny Rose - 19
Highest Average Rating - Danny Rose - 7.75
Most Assists - Danny Rose - 12
Best Pass Completion - Luke McGee - 84%
Most POM's - Danny Rose - 7
Most Yellow Cards - Connor Wood - 8
Most Red Cards - Ola Aina - 2

league.png

injuries.png

Once again, credit to our medical staff and coaching staff. We've not had a lot of injuries so they are obviously doing something right. The guy I feel sorry for is Ben Amos, he broke his finger in the first game of the season and hasn't been able to get his place in the team back. Wayne Rooney has picked up a couple of injuries which has spurred on his decision to retire at the end of the season.

awards.png

John Warrington Manager of the Month x1
Danny Rose Player of the Month x1

gkRPosa.png

January 2021 - May 20121

Speechless. Simply speechless. We absolutely DOMINATED the Championship! I was hoping for a top half finish but to do what we have done is simply remarkable. 16 points clear at the top. We were perhaps helped by an early exit in the FA Cup which allowed us to concentrate on our league form.

That early exit came at the hands of Chelsea. Talk about a game of two halves. The first half showed why we were a Championship team and we found ourselves 4-0 down at the break. The second half though, good grief. I think a few Premier League teams will be fearing us next season after that half. Three unanswered goals and we hit the woodwork to draw level. What an effort.

Danny Rose has been an inspired signing, leading the way in goals and assists. That 300k is looking like a bargain right about now and he's already made himself into a legend at the club.

One negative point in the season came at Middlesbrough, where we lost 5-0. It's worth bearing in mind that this was the game after our promotion to the Premier League was confirmed. Maybe the lads were still ******.

fixtures.png

stats.png

Matches Played - 46
Goals Scored - 113
Goals Conceded - 53
Yellow Cards - 71
Red Cards - 5
Average Attendance - 15,803

Top Goalscorer - Danny Rose - 29
Highest Average Rating - Danny Rose - 7.66
Most Assists - Danny Rose - 19
Best Pass Completion - Luke McGee - 85%
Most POM's - Danny Rose - 10
Most Yellow Cards - Connor Wood - 14
Most Red Cards - Ola Aina - 2

league.png

injuries.png

We only had two injuries above minor in the second half of the season. Andy Cook broke his ankle in February but was able to recover in time for me to give him one last game in the final game of the season. Ryan Bennett suffered a concussion in a game against Cardiff and missed a few weeks. Can't argue with that.

awards.png

Danny Rose Player of the Month x1
Curtis Good Player of the Month x1

gkRPosa.png

SkyBet Championship Awards

Manager of the Year

Not going to argue with this one!

Player of the Year

There was only ever going to be one winner really and that's not me being biased. Danny's average rating was 0.4 above his nearest rival.

Golden Boot

Going into the last game of the season, Danny had 25 goals and Sarkic had 26. Sarkic scored two against us but Danny scored a hat-trick to steal the golden boot!

Team of the Year

Just the eight Tranmere players in the team of the year. Says it all really.

Club Awards

I think the vote percentage says everything to be honest. This was possibly the easiest decision in history. Danny Rose has been a class above all season long.

Signing of the Season

That 331k is looking like a right steal now. Danny scored 16 in 36 for Gillingham in League One last season and the gamble to sign him paid off.

Very happy to see Alexander Eggert win this. He's got so much potential and I can see him becoming our record goalscorer in the future.

gkRPosa.png

The Stats

Most Appearances
1. Danny Rose - 47 (1)
2. Curtis Good - 47
3. Sam Winnall - 45 (2)

Most Goals
1. Danny Rose - 29
2. Sam Winnall - 24
3. Kieffer Moore - 19

Most Assists
1. Danny Rose - 19
2. Sam Winnall - 14
3. Kieffer Moore - 12

Highest Average Rating
1. Danny Rose - 7.66
2. Kieffer Moore - 7.31
3. Alexander Eggert - 7.27

Most Tackles Won
1. Connor Wood - 283
2. Eunan O'Kane - 194
3. Sean Goss - 192

1. Ryan Bennett - 83%
2. Eunan O'Kane - 78%
3. Curtis Good - 77%

Most Interceptions
1. Tyler Blackett - 226
2. Curtis Good - 193
3. Ryan Bennett - 149

1. Donald Love - 15.0km
2. Ola Aina - 14.7km
3. Connor Wood - 14.5km

1. Luke McGee - 85%
2. Michael Ramshaw - 80%
3. Ollie Banks - 79%

1. Kieffer Moore - 1.17
= Danny Rose - 1.17
3. Sam Winnall - 1.03

gkRPosa.png

Around the Leagues

Premier League

Champions -
680.png
Man United
Rest of top 4 -
679.png
Man City,
630.png
Chelsea,
602.png
Arsenal
Relegated -
618.png
Brighton,
734.png
West Brom,
686.png
Millwall

Championship

Champions -
729.png
Tranmere
Promoted -
713.png
Southampton,
722.png
Sunderland
Relegated -
625.png
Cardiff,
667.png
Ipswich,
677.png
Luton

League One

Champions -
606.png
Barnsley
Promoted -
696.png
Peterborough,
699.png
Portsmouth
Relegated -
689.png
Northampton,
636.png
Colchester
628.png
Charlton,
646.png
Doncaster

League Two

Champions -
743.png
Yeovil
Promoted -
697.png
Plymouth,
703.png
Rochdale,
742.png
Wycombe
Relegated -
90002300.png
Halifax,
719.png
Stevenage

National League

Champions -
623.png
Bury
Promoted -
8601358.png
AFC Fylde
Relegated -
109212.png
Boreham Wood,
647.png
Dover,
5100217.png
Wealdstone,
5100153.png
Bromley

FA Cup

Winners -
630.png
Chelsea
Runners-Up -
735.png
West Ham

Carabao Cup

Winners -
679.png
Man City
Runners-Up -
680.png
Man United

Community Shield

Winners -
680.png
Man United
Runners-Up -
679.png
Man City

Checkatrade Trophy

Winners -
676.png
Liverpool Under 23's
Runners-Up -
639.png
Coventry

FA Trophy

Winners -
674.png
Leyton Orient
Runners-Up -
4002011.png
Billericay

Champions League

Winners -
868.png
PSG
Runners-Up -
679.png
Man City

Europa League

Winners -
826.png
Monaco
Runners-Up -
1478.png
Porto

Super Cup

Winners -
680.png
Man United
Runners-Up -
1135.png
Inter

gkRPosa.png

Transfers

Transfers Out

Released Players

Three players left Prenton Park at the end of their contracts. Wayne Rooney called time on a superb playing career and Ben Hudson and Andy Cook left for pastures new. I was disappointed to lose Andy as I wanted him to have one more season with us, especially as he was the last guy left who I didn't sign. Unfortunately, it wasn't to be.

Transfers Out

With us going up once again, I needed to make some changes in the squad. Ollie Banks and Ben Amos left the club permanently whilst the rest went out on loan. The players who went out on loan are players who I thought wouldn't get much first-team action at the club. I'm excited to see how Michael Ramshaw goes at Salford after being used as a sub by us last season.

Transfers In

Mr. Palios gave me some money to spend! I couldn't believe it when I saw the news. I decided that I was going to add a couple of players in and try not to break the bank and I feel like I got some really good deals.

From day one of pre-season, I targeted a goalkeeper. I did have my sights set on Danny Ward but he chose to go to Sunderland. Agustin Rossi was my second choice and will likely replace Luke McGee in goal.

Our main defensive downfall last season was on the wings so I decided to sign two new wing backs. Paul Dummett and Carl Jenkinson are two players who have Premier League experience which I believe will be very valuable to us during the season. Another signing with Premier League experience is Matthew Pennington in the center of defence.

Our final two signings were Ben Godfrey and Oliver Sarkic. Ben can play in both defence and midfield, providing us with valuable versatility. The signing of Oliver Sarkic was inspired by the way Danny Rose played last season. Sarkic scored the same amount of goals as him in the league so I felt like he would be a good addition to the squad.

gkRPosa.png

*Clicking pictures will show player screenshots

Goalkeepers

Agustin Rossi - Luke McGee

Defenders

Fullbacks

Carl Jenkinson - Paul Dummett - Donald Love - Ola Aina

Centre Backs

Matthew Pennington - Curtis Good - Tyler Blackett - Ryan Bennett - Tommy Spurr

Midfielders

Centre Midfielders

Eunan O'Kane - Sean Goss - Chris Dawson - Ben Godfrey

Strikers

Danny Rose - Alexander Eggert - Sam Winnall - Oliver Sarkic

Out On Loan

Tom Aldred - James Babalola - Connor Wood - Kieffer Moore - Michael Ramshaw

gkRPosa.png

August 2021 - December 2021

I'm very happy with the way the season has gone so far. We were the bookies favourites to go down at 5/2 and find ourselves in the top half of the table. There's been some ups and downs along the way, beating Liverpool was up there as well as the 7-1 thrashing against Leicester. The losses away at Palace and Burnley were disappointing but the low point was definitely the 3-1 loss to Sunderland at home. Dummett got sent off in that one.

The Carabao Cup run has been nothing short of extraordinary. We are into the semi-finals where we'll play Watford. Along the way we have beaten BOTH Manchester clubs including a superb smash and grab 1-0 win away at Man City. The quarter-final tie against Tottenham was no gimme either. We start our FA Cup journey in January with an away tie against Bradford.

Oliver Sarkic has been the standout player so far this season, though we've just lost him to injury. He's basically this season's Danny Rose. Speaking of Danny Rose, he's been a little disappointing but his form is slowly starting to pick back up again. The major disappointment has been the performances of Sam Winnall who has only managed two goals in 20 appearances. I may look to move him on in January and get a replacement in.

fixtures.png

stats.png

Matches Played - 19
Goals Scored - 40
Goals Conceded - 31
Yellow Cards - 42
Red Cards - 2
Average Attendance - 14,745

Top Goalscorer - Oliver Sarkic - 20
Highest Average Rating - Oliver Sarkic - 7.33
Most Assists - Danny Rose - 8
Best Pass Completion - Agustin Rossi - 82%
Most POM's - Oliver Sarkic - 4
Most Yellow Cards - Ben Godfrey - 8
Most Red Cards - Paul Dummett - 2

league.png

injuries.png

I'm not going to lie, we've had more serious injuries than I'd like. Losing Eunan O'Kane was a big blow and now we've lost Oliver Sarkic for a month. Sarkic's injury is really going to test us as he's been our standout player so far this season. Ola Aina broke his ankle but luckily we had cover for him, though we were a little stretched as it overlapped with Carl Jenkinson's hip injury.

awards.png

N/A

Loving this!!! You have obviously put a lot of time and effort into your posts etc - loving the click on a player to bring up a screenie!!!!

The site may have less people than a few years ago commenting etc but this FM Base die hard loves it!!!!

gkRPosa.png

January 2022 - May 2022

We finished the season in a superb 6th place, above the likes of Tottenham and Everton. Never did I ever think we'd do this well in our first season in the Premier League, I'm over the moon. We were only nine points away from the top 4! I'm really excited to get into pre-season, upgrade the squad and hopefully improve on that 6th place next season.

Our second half of the season form was helped by a loan signing I made in January. Xurxo Castineiras came in from Manchester United and was absolutely incredible. 15 goals in 16 games and 10 assists with an average rating of just under 8. I'll be trying my hardest to extend his loan for next season for sure.

You could say that the cups went well considering we WON THE CARABAO CUP. What an effort to do that and it gives us a European place for next season, incredible scenes! Our FA Cup run was ended by Liverpool in a replay unfortunately but the Carabao Cup more than makes up for that.

On the back of that cup win, I decided to ask Mark Palios for some upgrades to the facilities and I wasn't disappointed. We now have Training, Youth and Data Analysis upgrades on the way! I also received this at the end of the season.

It's great to see the board investing for the future, even if the name of the new stadium is awful!

I have to mention Man United. They have absolutely dominated the Premier League! They've lost just one in the league and have won it with a record points haul. All credit to Jose there, makes it 5 in a row for them now. Hopefully, we can knock them off that perch in the future.

I don't know what happened to Danny Rose in mid-April but he suddenly burst into life. NINE goals in three games including two four-goal hauls, absolutely incredible. To think I was debating selling him on and getting someone else in. I even loaned Xurxo Castineiras from Manchester United in January.

The highlight of the second half of the season, other than the cup win, has to be our home game against Chelsea. SEVEN-ONE! WHAT A RESULT!

fixtures.png

stats.png

Matches Played - 38
Goals Scored - 93
Goals Conceded - 65
Yellow Cards - 70
Red Cards - 5
Average Attendance - 14,745

Top Goalscorer - Oliver Sarkic - 28
Highest Average Rating - Danny Rose - 7.47
Most Assists - Danny Rose and Alexander Eggert - 16
Best Pass Completion - Agustin Rossi - 84%
Most POM's - Danny Rose and Alexander Eggert - 7
Most Yellow Cards - Ben Godfrey - 12
Most Red Cards - Paul Dummett - 4

league.png

injuries.png

The injury situation was much improved in the second half of the season, with no additional major injuries. We did lose Oliver Sarkic to a twisted ankle for 3 weeks but it didn't affect us too much thankfully.

awards.png

Alexander Eggert Young Player of the Month x1
Xurxo Castineiras Young Player of the Month x2

gkRPosa.png

Premier League Awards

Manager of the Year

Can't argue here, United have been incredible.

Player of the Year

What a season Harry Kane has had! Wow.

Golden Boot

Over a goal a game for Harry Kane!

Club Awards

I'm amazed to not see Sarkic in the running for this award considering how good he has been this season. Danny Rose only come good at the end of the season, however, he is loved by the fans. Alexander Eggert had a good season and is deserving of second place.

Signing of the Season

Oliver Sarkic or Xurxo Castineiras would have been my choices but Agustin Rossi has been solid in goal this season to his credit. He has completely replaced Luke McGee in the side now.

Deserved win for Alexander Eggert here. 25 goals for the season is a great return for a player who is only going to get better with time.

gkRPosa.png

The Stats

Most Appearances
1. Ryan Bennett - 49
=. Matthew Pennington - 49
3. Ben Godfrey - 47
=. Agustin Rossi - 47

Most Goals
1. Oliver Sarkic - 28
2. Danny Rose - 26
3. Alexander Eggert - 25

Most Assists
1. Alexander Eggert - 16
=. Danny Rose - 16
3. Oliver Sarkic - 12

Highest Average Rating
1. Xurxo Castineiras - 7.97
2. Danny Rose - 7.47
3. Alexander Eggert - 7.40

Most Tackles Won
1. Ben Godfrey - 241
2. Paul Dummett - 222
3. Matthew Pennington - 170

1. Ben Godfrey - 79%
=. Ryan Bennett - 79%
3. Donald Love - 78%

Most Interceptions
1. Matthew Pennington - 233
2. Ryan Bennett - 222
2. Curtis Good - 138

1. Carl Jenkinson - 15.7km
2. Paul Dummett - 15.5km
3. Ola Aina - 15.4km

1. Augustin Rossi - 84%
2. Sean Goss - 76%
=. Eunan O'Kane - 76%

1. Xurxo Castineiras - 1.47
2. Alexander Eggert - 1.08
3. Danny Rose - 1.06

gkRPosa.png

Around the Leagues

Premier League

Champions -
680.png
Man United
Rest of top 4 -
679.png
Man City,
676.png
Liverpool,
630.png
Chelsea