John_Cro pure 4-3-3, the best tactic I ever made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is amazing. most i have been unbeaten is 49 matches with real madrid, but amazing 3 seasons :)

Maybe you'll say I cheat but I don't need to, I completly suppress my oppents so they dont get 1 CCC in 10 games

Not claiming you're a cheat, as 3 years unbeaten is incredible. But can I get a screenshot of the amount of saves in your game?

Quality tactic though..

great team mate - always interested in other people's tatics - never really ise others but is interesting in a geeky way to see how others think about football.

Danny Wilson - love that player, never seen him play in the real world hope he becomes as good as in the game.

Good job mate,I will try it with some smaller team

What for do I need to provide proof for you? If you don't like it don't play it, fair enough. Also, if I relode would I lost 2 CL finals? think a little, man

What for do I need to provide proof for you? If you don't like it don't play it, fair enough. Also, if I relode would I lost 2 CL finals? think a little, man

To prove yourself?..
If you haven't cheated you'll just provide the screenshot, but you don't want to so maybe you have something to hide?

It's very easy to make up statistics for a team.

OK, if it makes you happy think whatever you want. I know what I think and what I have accomplished and, frankly, there will always be someone who doesn't trust, like or envies you.
Cheers man, don t forget to try it

Not claiming you're a cheat, as 3 years unbeaten is incredible. But can I get a screenshot of the amount of saves in your game?

Quality tactic though..

Well the amount of saves doesn't prove anything to be fair.

I usually save before every game since I had a period where the game crashed sometimes during the 3D games and I was sick of losing an entire month or so.

But in my experiences losing no game what so ever is nearly impossible because there is always at least one game per season where you can have 5-6 ccc and don't score while your opponent scores their only shot from 30 yards away.

Even though it might be possible to not lose one game in 3 years if your team is good enough and your lucky enough to avoid the usual fluke game per season.

So far I have played 5 games with that tactic and am very happy with the amount of possession it's nearly 60% in all those games.

The only thing is that my defence looks shaky some times which might be down to the fact, that they aren't used to play this way yet.

I hardly envy you. I just asked for proof that you hadn't cheated so that I could see if the tactic really was successful. You've posted a screenshot of your team and tactic.

For all we know, all the accomplishments you've stated could be false. At least post up a screenshot of your Achievements.

Let me guess, no?

Well, it's actually yes and I do also accept apologies, so here you go:

Ok, so you've done that. Now can you post the screenshot of your saves?..

Just to silence me.

Oh, man you are such a pain in the ***, what can you find out from the number of saves, ha?

If you've got like thousands of saves it will show that you've been saving prior to every game, which will make me question whether or not you've been reloading the game every time you've lost until you win..

Why thousands, you can make only two saves if you wan't to cheat, one for currently playing game and other as buckup if you lose.
You can also cheat by opening FM genie, by downloading others tactics, by looking on forum's what are the best players etc. but I dont play like that.
It kills the fun and also kills every sense of spending time like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.