Join me on My Peterborough United Challenge

jasonffc

Reaction score
Hi everyone i decided to be peterborough united . I would like you to advice me and join me on my challenge. Feel free to write any comments you like . :D

I set my self a target with the board room to finish mid table they then gave me 100k. Here are the few players i brought in mainly loans.

View attachment 8540

What you think of these signing. i managed to sell the westwood guy to make more funds to sign a good left back.

I have currently played 4 games in the league. here goes
first game - At home to Yeovil
View attachment 8541

Second game - Away to Scunthorpe
View attachment 8542

After a great start was going into my thrid game at home to Mk Dons looking for another 3 points but underestimated them and came away with no points.
View attachment 8543

Fourth game - A tricky away game at Walsall . Failed to take my chances in this game.
View attachment 8544

Thanks for reading. get commenting on what you think . i will keep you updated on my next few games.:D

nice m8 i hope you get on well ive just started a challenge with villa . i can only buy british and irish players so im getting rid of carew and laursen etc. and what skin is that its pretty nice?

Thanks mate ill keep ypu updated on my progress, keep checking to see how im getting on. Nice good luck with your Villa team. The skin is called Flex 09

ok cheers good luck. a good irish midfielder u can buy for £80k is gary deegan. just letting u know . he is really good.

nice one mate. will check him out . Keep posting and see if i can hopefully go against the odds and get promoted.

i gave up on my villa save its harder than it sounds. so i thought i would try a peterborough save aswell. ill show screen shots at end of transfer window and if i get any good/lucky results.

This is how i have got on in my last two games.

5th game of season at home to Swindon - Went in to this game expecting a win to get the team back on wining ways and they fully delievered.
View attachment 8549

6th - Brighton away - Once again fail to turn possession into goals and go away with no points.
View attachment 8550

7th - I knew this was going to be a tough game Leicester City at home. Was happy with the way the team played and we was unlucky not to take all three points. Both strikers missing a sitter in the first half.
View attachment 8552

Let me know how you think im doing . More comments please.
cheers :D

Not doing too bad mate. Looks like your team is struggling away though. Maybe operate abit defensively in away game. Or man mark the oppositions top players. Doing well though keep it up!

yeh your doing good especially in a league with teams like leicester leeds mk dons and millwall. good job so far. im just about to start my peterborough one . would of started it 10 mins ago but had to go to the shop lol

cheers boys ye luke i was thinking that will give it go next away game .

here are my transfers so far mostly loan stars. ive played one pre-season friendly against wolves . peterborough 2-0 wolves.

Hey, I just recently finished my Peterborough save, I finished 6th but lost in play off semi's, this year with my new squad I'm pretty much guaranteed a play off spot because of the quality and depth :) Some good results but if you don't sort out your away form then you will finish midtable prob, go more defensively and catch them on the counter with the pace of mackail-smith and McLean

cheers mate . ye i was reading your chellenge yesterday you done good job. will post my last 4 games soon . nice loans there mate. good luck with season.

btw RyanC1929, be aware that having to many youngsters in your starting line up could cause you problems because of their in-experience :)

Have been struggling of late in my games i have been making the chances just havent been turning them into goals. Have been unlucky in a couple of my games. I will turn my season around .

8th - Away to Hartlepool having very good season played more defensively and hoped to hit them on counter . Just didnt convert chacnes into goals.
View attachment 8565

9th - Home to Colchester was hoping for three points here to get the team abck to winnings ways unfortunately got outclassed in front of goal.
View attachment 8566

10th - Stockport away yet again another away day lose put in good performance silly mistake for first goal. Mackail-smith missed few vchances to put me one up.
View attachment 8567

11th - Away game at Tranmere . Used a new formation and worked out well. Held on well to 1-0 lead. Mackail-Smith finally put ball in the net after 3 good chances.
View attachment 8568

Keep posting on what yout hink of my team and improvements that could be made.

King hows your new season going.
:D

Hey, im just getting back to it now, was mucking around on my Q.P.R save for a bit, Colchester (a) first game of the season, do you want me to post up my scores on here?

12th - Huddersfield away went into this with my new formation and it was going well until a cracker from huddersfield player. Battled really hard just couldnt find that goal.
View attachment 8571

13th - Oldham at home first home game in 3 games. Really went attacking in this game to produce a good result and get the confidence up around the team and the result was perfect.
View attachment 8572

14th - Cheltenham away hoping to get my second away win . My team fully delivered and held on well.
View attachment 8574

Come on people get commenting on this. :D Any advice feel free to give me any players you think could boost my team. cheers. Going to come off now for a bit so hope you enjoyed it. keep posting i will be back on later and will update you.:D

ye if you like king we can just do joint post then everyone will see both ours .
good luck.
im starting to play better away now with moe defensive formation.
thanks

Ok, no worries mate :) Got all my signings now, here is starting line up for Colchester game. Strongest areas of the team is LM, CM and ST, the full backs are pretty strong aswell, RM can be a problem for us, but McGoldrick, Wright-Phillips and Whelpdale can all play there. Petr Maly is a regen btw, very, very good player, Zakuani would normally partner Huntington at CB but he's injured, same for John as he would be upfront with McGoldrick :) Good luck with your game mate

Last edited: