Join me on My Peterborough United Challenge

good luck. Do you get much money?
Get around 100k in first season, 2nd season I got 1.3m because I didn't buy except for a 40k deal for Jermaine Wright last season, and we made loads of profit. Also sold a lot of fringe players and released a couple which made wage budget difference about 30k lol

im back i decided stay on for bit longer the football manager addiction is kicking in lol. im happy with they way my team are playing now. ill let you know how i get on in my next 3 games.:D

After winning my last two games the confidence was high and was hoping for a another win in my next game.

15th - At home to Crewe once again played an attacking style and crewe couldnt cope with the sheer pace upfront. this was a comfortable win and to make it three on trot.
View attachment 8580

So after 15 games this is where my peterborough united team stand. After a good start then on a rocky patch i am to be in this position. My team is starting to pick up points away now thanks to a good formation i created.
View attachment 8583

What do you lot think. post more comments. Feel free to post any advice on players to buy . and let me know how im getting on. cheers :D

How your first game go king . And ryan hows your season going . Feel welcome to post your results on here.:D

come on people get posting and let me now how you think im getting on. Also any advice is welcome on what youi think i should improve.

16th - absouletly dominated this game at home to leyton orient and left with not a single point :(
View attachment 8585

17th - A trciky away game to bristol rovers . defended well and shows my new tactic away from home is working.
View attachment 8586

18th - At home to Millwall who are currently 4th in league. Put in good performance and held to the 3 points well.:D
View attachment 8587

Getting posting please. :D please keep writing on my thread

Hey dude, just played my first game of my 2nd season with Peterborough, here's how it went: We were dominated until they scored on 2 minutes played, then we got back into the game and got a comfortable win in the end :)

Will carry on with my season later, taking a break for now, I'll keep posting on the thread though mate, keep on going! :)

Ive Just Been Reading And Im Tempted To Start My Own One Is It The 9.3 DB

On to my 19th game now very happy with the way my team been playing away now picking up much more points.:D

19th - northampton away really needed to keep on pressure on the team in play offs and picked up all three points
View attachment 8593

20th - Leeds at home . started very well until delph scored a cracker and changed the game completely.
View attachment 8594

21st - Hereford away fancied my chances on this one went with my home formation and did not go down well.
View attachment 8595

22nd - Carlisle united at home had to win this game started off bad but went attacking and team reacted well.:D
View attachment 8596

Keep on posting and give me feedback on my team and anything you thing i need to improve cheers :D

Yes mate 9.0.3 database.
well done king good result there keep it up . look forward to you posting your results tonight

Hi everyone i decided to be peterborough united . I would like you to advice me and join me on my challenge. Feel free to write any comments you like . :D

I set my self a target with the board room to finish mid table they then gave me 100k. Here are the few players i brought in mainly loans.

View attachment 8540

What you think of these signing. i managed to sell the westwood guy to make more funds to sign a good left back.

I have currently played 4 games in the league. here goes
first game - At home to Yeovil
View attachment 8541

Second game - Away to Scunthorpe
View attachment 8542

After a great start was going into my thrid game at home to Mk Dons looking for another 3 points but underestimated them and came away with no points.
View attachment 8543

Fourth game - A tricky away game at Walsall . Failed to take my chances in this game.
View attachment 8544

Thanks for reading. get commenting on what you think . i will keep you updated on my next few games.:D
Its alrite but i have just started and have signed 2 QUALITY stikers...
Diego ribera & aranda then sell craig mackail smith & keep mclean 4 backup buy ROSS turnbull from middlesborough nd sign peter murphy

played any more games king. hope your season going well . going to have few games now ill keep everyone posted on how i get on. :D

Nah, I'll start my Peterborough game again when you've finished your 1st season, otherwise I'll go miles ahead

Good luck mate.
I like your challenge, post up more pics.

okay will do mate. going to play few more games now will update you. okay king sounds good . :D

:DOn to my 23rd game - Went into this game away to southend with a injury hit team had several key players missing , charlie lee , seyfo soley , merida , morgan and mclean. so was expecting to get any sort of result.
View attachment 8678

24th - Bottom of the league yeovil town away. had to win this game in order to keep up with pla off pushes and my team reacted well. :D
View attachment 8679

25th - A tricky game against a good walsall side in 4th place. with a few players abck from injury was hoping for another win. My team played really well and got a good result.:D
View attachment 8680

26th - Scunthorpe at home . With near enough a full team back was hoping to take all three points and to make ot three on the spin. My team produced the goods and made me only 3 points of play offs. :D
View attachment 8681

getting commenting people and will keep you updated on my progress.
let me know what you think of my team . King is also posting on here now so its a joint thread.

come on people get commenting . Kinger when will you be playing some games mate.

As I said mate, I will start posting when your in your second season :) Your doing a good job so far, try and get higher than 6th, I finished 6th but couldn't handle the playoffs.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Don't worry about people commenting on the thread mate, just keep progressing and if you do good then people will take more of an interest :)

With my team performing well in all areas and with my full team back now to fitness , i was on a three game winning streak.

27th - Swindon away - Went into this game expecting another three points but only came back with a point although dominated form start to finish.View attachment 8761

28th - Home to Brighton who were playing above expectations in 3rd place knew this would be a tough game but battled hard to earn a good draw.
View attachment 8762

29th - At home to hartlepool sitting in 5th position needed a win here to keep pressure on play off hopefuls . View attachment 8763

30th - Away to Mk dons a tricky little away game. Was hoping for at least a draw with the way my team having been playing of late. Was unlucky not to come away with a point and ended my 6 game unbeaten run. :(
View attachment 8764

getting posting people . let me no what you think of my team and how im managing them. cheers :D

31st - Crewe away . Needed to get three points and my team brang home the three points.:)
View attachment 8807

32nd - stockport at home expected to take all three points and make two straight wins and was pleased with the teams performance.
View attachment 8808

33rd - My game in hand agaisnt a very good leicester side . Was unlucky to walk away with a point.
View attachment 8809

34th - Colchester away . Really needed to pick up at least point and once again was very unlucky.
View attachment 8810

35th - Tranmere at home really need a good result and my team fully delievered .
View attachment 8811

36th - home game to huddersfield and managed to take all three points.
View attachment 8812

37th - Oldham away was hoping to take all three points but ended up with nothing.
View attachment 8813

38th - Cheltenham at home was a must win game but made msitake at back cost me that win and only took a draw.
View attachment 8814

39th - Leyton orient away a trciky game which was a funny game with loads of chances and mistakes and ended up taking one point home.
View attachment 8815

40th - millwall away who are in 4th . Knew this would be a ahrd game and was playing for the draw . But didnt take any points.
View attachment 8820

41st - Bristol Rovers at home had to win to keep hopes up of play offs but unfortunatley picked up no points.
View attachment 8821

42nd - at home to northampton was expecting a win here and team got the win.
View attachment 8822

43rd - Away to the champions leeds united and found it tough and outclassed.
View attachment 8823

44th - Hereford at home was hoping to get back on winning ways and keep my impressive home form.
View attachment 8824

45th - Carlsile away hoping to get three points to try and get highest possible finish available. Came away with nothing. :(
View attachment 8825

46th - Last game of season at home to southend . Hoping to finish of with a win.

With the season finished i am relatively happy with my final position. I sorted out the away record with new formation and had solid home form. I will now strengthen my sqaud in transfer window and will be aiming for promotion next season.

King you can now post your games on here mate.