Join me on My Peterborough United Challenge

will be continuing tomorrow . hope you have enjoyed my season and hope you follow me onto my next season. post any transfers you think i should make and other help you wan to post thanks. will keep you updated on transfers and transfer budget.
:D:)

Good job mate, you had a hard bunch of games at the end and if you had of got some draws here and there and some more wins you would of got into the playoffs, bit of advice, look if Southampton are in debt, I got some quality players from there, Bradley Wright-Phillips on the RW would sort out the RW problem at the club, available on a free, also Bodde on a free, also Euell. There's loads mate, just look around for free players and some regens that are bargains, get Marecek from Brno, 45k, immense player, young aswell. I'll post up soon, good luck.

thanks king . Going on now will let you know about southampton and that . Hopefully get good budget. sold players i werent playing with high wages of 1.4k and releasing a few players aswell. ill let you know about my budget and signing. keep posting mate. and good luck to

Got my transfer budget and was a little disappointed with it -
View attachment 8848

I will have to focus on picking up some quality free signing and loans.

I will keep you updated on any transfer activity.

Have made three very good free signings. Took your advice king and got bradley wright phillips on a free , darren ambrose on free and pele from west brom on a free.
I am considering selling mclean to leicester city for 1 mil. What you think people shell i sell or keep.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:29 PM ----------

Tried my hardest to keep aaron mclean but he requested a transfer request so i accepted and put a price tag of 1 million on him. Just trying to make few back up signing now as my first team is sorted. will show you screen shot once all players are signed. thanks
getting commenting people.

I have now made all my signings and think i have done well with a hard budget to improve the team. I have improved the team scross the midfield after bringing in darren ambrose and have got good cover for centre back aswell with pele.

here are my signings -
View attachment 8886

Let me no what you think of my signing and if they are good enough for me to achieve promotion.

I have my first game coming up at home to relegated watfor i will keep you updated on my progress. :D

getting commenting.

That's an alright team mate, but if you sell McLean you have to replace him, I had 1.3m to spend on my save, the club got taken over and my chairman is called Steve Porter or something lol. I'm not sure automatic promotion will be easy with that, but play offs probably yeah. I might continue my save soon, but I'm playing as Arsenal atm as I've never really managed them properly.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Btw Drinkwater isn't nothing special, your better of getting Henri Lansbury tbh.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Get Ferrie Bodde and Jerome Thomas on free's aswell, Bodde came to me, but Thomas went to Leeds instead of me, but he was interested.

okay mate. henri lansbury was already loaned out . Everyone i went for bigger teams just snapped them up in fornt of me. Happy with my team to be honest i have solid defence and midfield just hope my strikers can be more consistent this year. i will update you on my first five game just playing 5th now.

I had a Peterborough Utd save, asked the board to find me a parent club and they came back to me with Spurs, they sent me out a few of there good youngsters which helped me along the way

I had Arsenal as a parent club, probably the best one to get :D

I think i maight start a new Posh save - not sure whether to do it on 9.3 or the new Chris save

With new season starting , with new singing and to reallty press for promotion this is how i have got in my first 5 games.

1st - Relegated Watford from championship. Played really well in this game and led for all most the whole game but unfortunately only took one point.

2nd - Newly promoted Rochdale at home went into this game hoping start away form with win but only brang back one point.

3rd - Stockport at home fancied my chances in this game and went attacking and paid off to grab all three points.

4th - Another relegated club from championship this time Blackpool away whcih was a hard game played well but silly mistake cost me the game.

5th - Away to scunthorpe a tricky away game went one nil down even though dominanting the game team battled back bravely and come out comfortable winners.

So after my first five games i am happy with my teams performances have had some hard away games to blackpool and scunthorpe. Glad i have got off the mark away from home. That what let me down last year a the start of season. Keep following me on my bid to the championship. thanks :D
let me no what youthink so far

sorry about that didnt put screenshots uunder results

McLean is a beast of a player got me 35 goals but unfortunately my save got corrupt.

Good luck with your season mate.