Jose Mourinho future.

United or City.

Don't want him at Liverpool. I could see him managing England or even Spurs should Redknapp go to England.

he said he doesnt want to manage any of chelsea's rivals.

I.E man u, city, liverpool

Doesn't sound like some Jose would say.

Does sound like something a fanatical Chelsea fan would want him to, though.

he said he doesnt want to manage any of chelsea's rivals.

I.E man u, city, liverpool

So what - the traitor said he'd never play for anyone else in England except his 'beloved' LFC.

It's all BS. He'll go to whoever gives him the biggest wedge to spend on new players.

he's already said that he wants to go to a club that has a big history and in addition to his love of the english game the only place i can see him going is liverpool as fergie will last a fair few years yet.

United or City.

Don't want him at Liverpool. I could see him managing England or even Spurs should Redknapp go to England.

The owners wouldn't risk the potential backlash from the fans by appointing him. Hope Kenny's here for a few more seasons yet.

He'll stay at Real until he wins the league/Champions League, or when Fergie retires. Whichever comes first..

If League/Champions League comes first - he'll just stay out of work until Fergie retires, then he'll join United.

In response to the post that he's getting along with abramovich, i think it's a ploy

If it is true, lol, Jose will become friends again and just as he's about to sign the contract he'll turn around and go. :p and join another team.

I'd like him at spurs, or man u, liverpool is a no since they have king Kenny and it just wouldn't really work at man city. Although the challenge of making them a team, might be a hard enough challenge for Jose ;)

your point?

It is a bullshit view, Jose has said many times he wants to return to england and never once said only with Chelsea. He has said he would be interested in Replacing SAF. and he also flirted massivel the pool job.

i'm not saying he's going to chelsea im just saying he's reluctant to manage a rival. him and SAF get along well so it is plausible but based on what he said i doubt he would manage them, with him you never know though. I dont really want him, im a big fan of carlo and hope he stays. i think we have a very good change of champions league and premiership is going to be close so i doubt he'll get sacked

I remember him speaking of his preference to managing Liverpool over Chelsea, when he first joined them. He apparently was a Liverpool fan as a young Jose, but he's not the type of manager who'd go to Liverpool, Man City are the clear one he'll join.

your point?

About the lack of rivalry, or the bullshit article you posted?

On the turn of the century, Liverpool and Chelsea where never even though of as rivals. Use were a mid-table club and we were starting to adjust to Houllier (after Souness destroying us) and make our mark in Europe. Since use have bought a bit of success, use think use are rivals to us, when in-fact our rivalries go much, much deeper than whatever has happened between Chelsea and Liverpool over the last few years.

And the rest is basically bullshit. Jose Mourinho would manage United, like it or not.

Last edited:
he's not the type of manager who'd go to Liverpool

I don't know about that tbh. I think he'd love to be the one to end our premier league drought. Giving Liverpool their 19th EPL title, I think he'd fancy that feather in his cap. Just adds to his self-belief that he is the special one.

I remember him speaking of his preference to managing Liverpool over Chelsea, when he first joined them. He apparently was a Liverpool fan as a young Jose, but he's not the type of manager who'd go to Liverpool, Man City are the clear one he'll join.

He admires us as a club, that's for sure. In terms of the right man for the job though..

Kenny > Mourinho

I must be the only Manchester United fan who doesn't really want Mourinho to join the club..