Jose Mourinho future.

It is a bullshit view, Jose has said many times he wants to return to england and never once said only with Chelsea. He has said he would be interested in Replacing SAF. and he also flirted massivel the pool job.

The LFC job will not be open to him anyways - IF Kenny agrees a deal with FSG.

I think it will be United, City or Chelsea but im leaning towards United just got a feeling this could be Fergie last season doubt know why. But I think Mourinho would love the challenge of being the manager to replace Fergie lets face it who ever replaces Fergie will have one **** of a job

@ben - jose mourinho would not manage liverpool. he is hated by your fans and you already have "King Kenny"

He wont come back to chelsea all the time Roman is there in my opinion but what do i know i said Torres would never join us lol.

@ben again - you're thing above your avatar is right, you are biased :)

I've been saying this since the start of the season. The way we(UNITED) are playing this season it seems like fergie is setting the team up for mourinho to take over. For a top team it's very defence first and kill them on the counter, like Mourinho did with robben and duff at one stage at Chelski. Fergie is even using Rooney as more of a pressing forward again.

Manchester City would be my bet. I think if City get passed United in the FA Cup they will go on to win it, but they will fail to reach 4th in the league resulting in Mancini getting sacked. Mourinho will come in and bring some top quality players. Balotelli goes back to Italy but with Milan.

:)

pep guardiola (spl) keeps signing one year deals with barcelona because he wants to manage man utd when fergie retires

@ben - jose mourinho would not manage liverpool. he is hated by your fans and you already have "King Kenny"

Pretty sure I have already said both of those points. oO)

Which is why he isn't an ideal appointment, we could do without spending massive sums every season.

Bit of a harsh view of Jose, really. He's unfairly tarred with a brush he obtained at Chelsea, where he had more or less limitless funds to spend and (unsurprisingly) took advantage. In his two seasons at Inter his final spend (with sells deducted) was roughly £26 mil. Don't know much about his dealings at Porto, but it couldn't have been too great considering he took what was essentially a bunch of unknowns at that point and made them into superstars.

I don't think Liverpool fans would really complain if he did become manager..

His arrogance and past comments would not go down well. There would certainly be backlash and criticism.

Besides, as I have said Kenny is much more suited to the role at the moment.

@ben again - you're thing above your avatar is right, you are biased :)

I agree, I have certainly not been biased in this thread though.

tbh don't really care where he ends up in England, just want him back here. Loved his press conferences, his aura, his ego...proper wind up merchant. When he came to the Prem it was great, was like a breath of fresh air. Sooner he gets his backside here the better. Love the guy lol

He said that he didn't want to go for a Chelsea rival... Well that, IMO, leaves Chelsea alone as a possibility... :)