Jose Mourinho future.

Bit of a harsh view of Jose, really. He's unfairly tarred with a brush he obtained at Chelsea, where he had more or less limitless funds to spend and (unsurprisingly) took advantage. In his two seasons at Inter his final spend (with sells deducted) was roughly £26 mil. Don't know much about his dealings at Porto, but it couldn't have been too great considering he took what was essentially a bunch of unknowns at that point and made them into superstars.

Good point, but I'd still prefer someone like Moyes who has proven to be extremely loyal, and capable of working under very strained conditions.

He's a good manager - possibly the best in the world currently, but I'm not sure as to whether I'd like him at Liverpool, he seems to hop clubs too quickly - something I do not want as a manager.

I think he will be at Man City next, just for the money, then 1 or 2 seasons later, move to another country to another top club.

You guys have it all wrong. He is CLEARLY going to manage Notts County (H)

Would love him at Liverpool (Just look at his record), but I could see him at Arsenal, in all honesty.

My mum would love it if he took over QPR for their upcoming prem season, lol.

About the lack of rivalry, or the bullshit article you posted?

On the turn of the century, Liverpool and Chelsea where never even though of as rivals. Use were a mid-table club and we were starting to adjust to Houllier (after Souness destroying us) and make our mark in Europe. Since use have bought a bit of success, use think use are rivals to us, when in-fact our rivalries go much, much deeper than whatever has happened between Chelsea and Liverpool over the last few years.

And the rest is basically bullshit. Jose Mourinho would manage United, like it or not.

That old chesnut again lol.

That old chesnut again lol.

Dont worry mate, you both have been mid tableclubs through out the 90s.... Ben has this idea of liverpool still being a top club... 21 years on. ;)

Dont worry mate, you both have been mid tableclubs through out the 90s.... Ben has this idea of liverpool still being a top club... 21 years on. ;)

We finished 3rd in 1999 lol.