Jose22 & Pistolped7's Mega FMPT Ultimate Fantasy Kit Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

jose22

The Kit Maker
Reaction score

Pistolped7 and myself have decided to work together to bring you a megapack of fantasy kits using the FMPT Template.

the link to the original template made by Ricardo Carvalho can be found here

We will be updating this thread with the kits as they are made.

Russian Premier League - Pistolped7
PackCover.png

Download Here

SPL - Pistolped7
kitpackcover.png

Download Here

Bundesliga - Pistolped7
kitpackcover.png

Download Here

Ligue 1 - Pistolped7
coverrr.png

Download Here

MLS - Pistolped7
covervm.png

Download Here

WORK IN PROGRESS:
Erdevisie - Jose22
EPL - Pistolped7

Last edited:
Bradford City

having trouble with the photobucket resizer.... :(

so will add Bradford City Kits as an attachment

Nice, if you guys need some help, let me know

thanks, well youd have to ask pistolped as im going on holiday for 2 weeks soon which will slow things down but during that time im sure pistolped will probs of made loads more so up to him if he wants your elp :)

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Bolton:
boltonhome.png
boltonaway.png

Blackpool:
hometk.png
awayu.png

Blackburn:
home2.png
away2j.png
thirdy.png

Birmingham:
home3i.png
away3.png

Villa:
home4.png
away4.png
third2.png

Newcastle:
newcastlehome2.png
newcastleaway2.png
newcastlethird2.png

Man City
mancityhome2.png
mancityaway2.png
mancitythird2.png

Arsenal
home5.png
away5.png
third3.png

Last edited:
Couple of SPL ones I've done so far.

Dundee Utd -
dundeeutda.png

Celtic -
celtich.png

Hearts -
heartsh.png

SPL kits have been added to OP... nearly done The EPL, just been having internet problems so its takin a while :(

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

any thoughts/opinions??

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

any thoughts/opinions??

Chelsea Home Kit
chelseahomeq.png

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Chelsea Away Kit
chelseaaway.png

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Chelsea Third
chelseathird.png

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Need some feedback on these everton kits. thinking i might redo them :/

evertonhome.png
evertonaway.png
evertonthird.png

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

heres the link to download the template pack:
http://www.4shared.com/file/EvEzBA2H/FMPT_Ultimate_Templates.html

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:45 PM ----------

english premier league is almost complete :)

should be up tonight or tomorrow morning...

Liverpool:
liverpoolhomew.png
liverpoolaway.png
liverpoolthird.png

Stoke:
stokehome.png
stokeaway.png
stokethird.png

After a wee break (with Jose being on holiday and me having loads of kit comps to do, and the fact I'm a lazy bar steward), our kit packs are beginning again. Here's a wee taste of the Bundesliga kit pack, with the St Pauli and Borussia Dortmund kits.

I decided to use luminous yellow for Dortmund because it looks much better, and for the St Pauli away kit, the wee bit of green is a wee reference to the links between St Pauli and my club...Celtic, obviously. Have you even properly looked at my avatar?!

BVBH.png
BVBA.png
BVBT.png

StPauliH.png
StPauliA.png

Obviously, the images aren't resized yet, but of course that will be done when the pack is finished. The EPL pack is nealry done, just 4 teams to go, so that will be up soon. Please give some feedback guys, we'd really appreciate it!

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

After a wee break (with Jose being on holiday and me having loads of kit comps to do, and the fact I'm a lazy bar steward), our kit packs are beginning again. Here's a wee taste of the Bundesliga kit pack, with the St Pauli and Borussia Dortmund kits.

I decided to use luminous yellow for Dortmund because it looks much better, and for the St Pauli away kit, the wee bit of green is a wee reference to the links between St Pauli and my club...Celtic, obviously. Have you even properly looked at my avatar?!

BVBH.png
BVBA.png
BVBT.png

StPauliH.png
StPauliA.png

Obviously, the images aren't resized yet, but of course that will be done when the pack is finished. The EPL pack is nearly done, just 4 teams to go, so that will be up soon. Please give some feedback guys, we'd really appreciate it!

Thanks so much for all the kind words, Koppieman. Funnily enough, there some of my least favourites :p

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Couple more Bundesligs ones:

Hamburg, Schalke (decided to go all 'Chelsea' on their 3rd kit), Hannover, Hoffenheim and Wolfsburg.

HSVA.png
SchalkeH.png
HannoverA.png
SchalkeT.png
HoffenheimT.png
WolfsburgH.png

I like them all very much! I like these the most:
HSVA.png
WolfsburgH.png

But there is one I don't like. And that is this:
HoffenheimT.png

Status