Jose22 & Pistolped7's Mega FMPT Ultimate Fantasy Kit Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thnaks Koppieman! Do you think I should redo the Wales kits, to make them more Wales-ish? :p

maybe a nice dragon watermark on the bottom right of the shirt ;)

Bundesliga kits will be up shortly... just received them from pistolped and im sortn out the config

in the mean time would you lovely people like to see these released?

frontcover.png

frontpack.png

Oooh, they're nice! Like the Aston Villa checks at the side, like on the kit! Clever! 8-|

Oooh, they're nice! Like the Aston Villa checks at the side, like on the kit! Clever! 8-|

thanks... i been developing them for the past week or so, am just trying to make them take off... but failing atm haha

I think you should put a chevron in the Birmingham logo, just to try it as a wee thought.

Bundesliga should be up soon, dunno if Jose's had to do something else, so I'm gonna start on the South and North American national kits.

yeah sorry been busy sorting my life out.. will be up asap.

EDIT: got a problem pistolped... where did you get the list of bundesliga teams for this season?

EDIT: ignore that ^^

Last edited:
No probs mate. You're allowed to have a life away from this forum :p

These are some cracking kits. The style isnt one I'd favour but I appreciate the work you guys put in to make them look good!

cant remember if put these up so here they are:
ivoryhomepsd.png

ivorythird.png

ivoryaway.png

Last edited:
The ivory coast logos look asbit small on them. Nice work though.

and why a sponsor for a national team?

Nice

its a fantasy kit....

plus it was one of the first kits i did using this style so is quite old.

i have developed alot since, i just thought it would be a good idea to post it up

Status
Not open for further replies.