Jose22 & Pistolped7's Mega FMPT Ultimate Fantasy Kit Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know... It's like our kits (Holland international kit)..... And I don't like it for Hoffenheim... Don't know why...:S

Haha that's one of the reasons El_Wulfio. ;)

It's the same colours as their old 3rd kit, I prefered it to the black one the have now.

It is a bit similar to the Dutch one. I might change it, but the colours will be the same. :p

Anyway bit off-topic but is goes about football...
Which team are you supporting El_Wulfio?

ah my dear dutch friend ... this will be a mistery.

On topic : splendid kits dudes !!! Keep up the good work

good job on these pistolped7 :)
i might start the mls tomorrow as a side project :)
as im busy with my nice new logos atm
hence why the prem pack has been taking so long to do
but hopefully it will be released soon hey ;)

As our nations return to qualifying matches after a tough World Cup (or, in my nation's case, laughing at England's failure at the WC :D), I've decided to, over the weekend, to make the current real-life kits of the home nations (that's Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland) as well as fantasy kits for each nation. The first ones, the real ones, should be up tomorrow and the fantasy ones by Tuesday at the latest. ;)

The Bundesliga ones are still being made of course, and I hope to do the Ligue 1 after that.

Keep giving us feedback guys, we'd really appreciate any good words or constructive criticism! :D

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Well, here's the first Home Nations set, this year's official Scotland tops, manufactured by adidas.

ScotlandH.png
ScotlandA.png

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

I was horrified to see that Belgium are being subjected to wearing this Burrda atrocity, after the very smart Nike kit they got last year. So I decided that a country with the amount of talented players like Belgium, which has players like Kompany, Fellaini, Witsel, Defour and Vermaelen, deserve a kit from someone like Nike.

BelgiumH.png

Any thoughts?

That real kits for Belgium are ugly!!! That from you is much better!

EDIT: 100th spam post!!! xD

Last edited:
Smexy.... id have a go at this too... but im watching the england game and hate using the touchpad on photoshop :)

Lol, I never realised the Scotland game was on BBC 1 (Scotland :p), so I was a bit ****** off after I'd searched through 12 pages of Google results to find a decent internet feed. :p

Cheers guys, that Burrda one is nasty!

Hoho, nice stuff, Jose. :)

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

I've almost finished the real kits, just Wales, N Ireland and the ROI's away kits to do, but I can't find decent pics of them. :S

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Right guys, here are the kits that are finished so far, in addition to the Scotland kits at the bottom of page one.

WalesH.png
ROIH.png
NIrelandH.png
EnglandH.png
EnglandA.png

youv missed out the litl blue and red crosses on the shoulders of the england kit :)

Yeah, but there only at the shoulder bit and I'm **** at things like that :S

fair play... i got a great idea for a chicargo fire kit xD
might make it now...

Nice, I look forward to seeing it and the MLS, especially Galaxy, they have a nice set of colours to work with.

So here are the fantasy Home Nations kits. So starting North and working south:

Scotland

Based on the 1986-88 kits, it was quite simple as Adidas already had the collar, so i just had to do the hoops. The badge looks nicer like that I think.

ScotlandH2.png
ScotlandA2-1.png

Northern Ireland

Decided to use the Man City template I used for Brentford in a kit comp, using the buttons on it as well. The away is based on the colours of the flag (Red Hand of Ulster? Is that right?)

NIrelandH2.png
NIrelandA2.png

Republic of Ireland

Used the same template as N Ireland, but used the new 'Emerald Green' colour used on the real one. The away is quite basic, but the third kit is the same colour of grey they had on their old third kit, but with a bright orange lifted from the flag.

ROIH2.png
ROIA2.png
ROIT2.png

England

Based the home one on the 66 kit, the away is modelled after the EURO 2000 kit.

EnglandH2.png
EnglandA2.png

Wales

Used the Irish template again but with a 'daffodil yellow' away colour, which sems to be Wales' usual colour. Might redo Wales kits to add a bit more individuality.

WalesH2.png
WalesA2.png

Feedback?

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Any feedback on these, guys?

Last edited:
Nice, I look forward to seeing it and the MLS, especially Galaxy, they have a nice set of colours to work with.

So here are the fantasy Home Nations kits. So starting North and working south:

Scotland

Based on the 1958-88 kits, it was quite simple as Adidas already had the collar, so i just had to do the hoops. The badge looks nicer like that I think.

ScotlandH2.png
ScotlandA2-1.png

Northern Ireland

Decided to use the Man City template I used for Brentford in a kit comp, using the buttons on it as well. The away is based on the colours of the flag (Red Hand of Ulster? Is that right?)

NIrelandH2.png
NIrelandA2.png

Republic of Ireland

Used the same template as N Ireland, but used the new 'Emerald Green' colour used on the real one. The away is quite basic, but the third kit is the same colour of grey they had on their old third kit, but with a bright orange lifted from the flag.

ROIH2.png
ROIA2.png
ROIT2.png

England

Based the home one on the 66 kit, the away is modelled after the EURO 2000 kit.

EnglandH2.png
EnglandA2.png

Wales

Used the Irish template again but with a 'daffodil yellow' away colour, which sems to be Wales' usual colour. Might redo Wales kits to add a bit more individuality.

WalesH2.png
WalesA2.png

Feedback?

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Any feedback on these, guys?

Really nice!!!! All of them! :D

Especialy the Ireland and Scotland kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.