Jose22 & Pistolped7's Mega FMPT Ultimate Fantasy Kit Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a peek at the Serie 'A' kits I'm doing. So far, I've finished Juventus and Inter, and here they are.

P.S. I've made two away kits for Juve (the two white ones, the pink is the third kit) and they will both be put in, one as an alternate so that you can go into the config and change it to the other one if you like.

I don't like the pink one. (I just don't like pink)
But the second away kit is nice! I think the best you can do is leaving the pink one and pick the second away one as third kits.

*I have a feeling I didn't say this correctly in english... Could you please say if I have made a mistake....*

Yeah, just thought I'd include the pink one because Juventus had originally ordered pink kits from Notts County FC to be their home kits back when they first formed, but Notts County sent black and white striped ones just like their own instead, which is why Juve wear black and white today. They have used pink as away and goalkeeper kits before though, I had the pink away kit from 2003!

*Very good English, not really any massive mistakes, just the different ending, try using leave there instead. And just kit for the part where you said kits. Very good English, I can't speak a lick of Dutch so well done! :D *

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

I've changed the Juve home kit so that the yellow bit is black, looks better I think.

And Koppieman, I will upload an alternate Juve third kit for you and anyone else who isn't a fan of pink! :D

Made Lyon's real kits earlier, suppose I'll put them up, might make the home kit tomorrow.

go for it :)

Here's a peek at the Serie 'A' kits I'm doing. So far, I've finished Juventus and Inter, and here they are.

P.S. I've made two away kits for Juve (the two white ones, the pink is the third kit) and they will both be put in, one as an alternate so that you can go into the config and change it to the other one if you like.

hi guys, umm. jw if you just making defferent desgins for each team,
if so do you need any help with other leagues, cos im free and bored

Feyenoord home kit.
feyenoordhome.png

Feyenoord home kit.
feyenoordhome.png

NICE!!! You did made my favorite team BEAUTIFUL!!!
And I think it was in 2007 don't know for sure but our supporters (not me :p) did break a stadium from a club in France and then because of that anoying supporters we were disqualified from the Europa League (don't know the name in english so I'm just trying to say something)... (Sorry but did need to tell some history about my favorite club. Haha)

And the marseille third kit is nice!!! Like that one to very much. :D
And if you ever go to youtube. Search for super feyenoord and pick then the first. It's a song. ^^

Last edited:
I don't know, but I'll be without PS for a while since my home PC blue screened and the kits were on it :(

perhaps.... there didnt seem to be much interest and i very rareley come on here anymore due to other comitments

dude learn to read.... project is dead... as in not happening....

Status
Not open for further replies.