Jose22 & Pistolped7's Mega FMPT Ultimate Fantasy Kit Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm... we will be doing the Dutch Eredivisie at some point.... premier league cant be too far from completion... there were only 4 teams left to do on it when i passed it onto pistolped the other week :)

i got bored so i made these psv kits... thought it might get koppieman going abit :p

psvhome.png
psvaway.png
psv3rd.png

Last edited:
psv kits are nice, but maybe on the home, change the orange bit in Ebuddy to the blue as orange isnt to visible

Gonna be doing Ligue 1 (France) as well now, if that's okay Jose, and do the North/South American kits as well. :D

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:54 PM ----------

Ligue 1 done, trying to upload to Filefront and failing miserably :p

Couple of MLS kits done so far:

LA Galaxy Away
LAA.png

NY Red Bulls Away
NYA.png

And I don't know if the MLS All-Star team exists in FM, but here's their kit anyway:
AllStarH.png

Any thoughts?

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:36 PM ----------

Any feedback? Ligue 1 should be up soon as well.

Nice again! As always. ;)

And Jose... Are you doing the dutch kits??? Ado Den Haag looks nice man.

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch, Kop. And yeah, I think Jose is doing the Dutch ones, she posted up the PSV ones as well, I think. Kop, I was thinking of doing 'retro' kits for teams who have went under a rebranding in recent years, like doing LA Galaxy's old yellow kits, and sticking them in as alternates in the config. What you think?

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

The MLS is finished and will be up soon, and I am going to have another go at some of the Ligue 1 kits, I was a bit disappointed with some of them. And I will finish Jose's EPL kits off, as he requested a long while ago, sorry bout that guys! :p

Here's a couple of the completed MLS kits, but as attachments cos Photobucket isn't working well for me:

Houston Dynamo H&A, Colorado Rapids A, New England Revolution H and Columbus Crew H.

Any feedback?

Nice!!! De Houston Home kit is fantastic. And the Dark Blue kit (don't know which team it is I don't follow the American Leagues) Is very nice to. Especially their sponsor.

Cheers, Kop. The blue is the New England Revolution, it's their name on the front, and the type of letters is quite cool, isn't it?

just going through the configs for ligue 1 now... anyone no the unique ID for Stade Brestoi 29? i cant find them in game :/

EDIT: nevermind ive found it.... ligue 1 will be up soon

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Ligue 1 and MLS added to OP

*an update for Ligue 1 is on its way*

Last edited:
:p Cool, cheers. Just finished Wolves, really pleased with them, now I'm doing West Ham. Not sure if I've got the claret right, anyone got a number for claret?

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:20 PM ----------

Actually, could I do Serie A rather than La Liga? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.