Joseph Guardiola Barca Tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP Woody

Reaction score
If you wanting your team to play like Guardiola's Barca then here are the Tactics.Try to buy players in the style of Barca,wingers with Flair and Pace,Creative Midfielders,Full backs that bomb forward and get crosses in.The CF can either be big and strong or quick and technical,it should work with both.It will work best with big teams although ive been testing with Crystal Palace and now my team are starting to gel im getting great results in the championship and ive just beat Hull City 4-1 and Man City 2-1 in the FA cup.

These will be my last tactics for FM09.

Last edited:
Thanks, im starting a network game tonight with my mate, he is Madrid i am Barce, Will give it a go then.

Thanks, im starting a network game tonight with my mate, he is Madrid i am Barce, Will give it a go then.
It will definitely work with Barca really well,just dont chop and change and dont buy loads of new players.

Ok, i wil probably justy buy a new left winger. Maybe silva or mata.

Cheers

when i try to open it on my downloads page it says it may be unknown format or damaged?

Hey JP

Just trying this with my hamburg game for a few game will post the results up for you soon

hey

i might give this tactic ago later

just out of interest what's your team like

hey

i might give this tactic ago later

just out of interest what's your team like
The Palace team im using is pretty weak,ive got Randall on loan from Arsenal. Moses and Scannell are young and quick and are doing well for me.

You wouldnt advise using this tactic in lower leagues then ?

You wouldnt advise using this tactic in lower leagues then ?
Well i dont know,ive not tried it in the lower leagues.There is no reason why it shouldn't work though.

Well i dont know,ive not tried it in the lower leagues.There is no reason why it shouldn't work though.

I will just give this ago in the lower leagues and see how it goes

It seems quite good. Ive been trying to make a good 4-3-3 tactic for ages.

Nice one mate, you've made some great tactics for FM09, I bet this one is just as good or better

thanks for this, I've been looking for a good 4-3-3 tactic for a while, good team choice btw, can i see a screenie of your starting 11 please? thanks.

Im in the close season now,i had 2 players on loan from Arsenal,Randall and Coquelin but they have gone back now,here's whats left of my squad.I have some serious work to do if we are to survive in the Premier as we really over achieved getting up through the play offs.

do your wingers score a lot in this formation like the real barcalona with messi and henry or are they more providers.

I miss the arrows from old fm's that you can make them join the attack. Curvey arrows for the win!

Status
Not open for further replies.