Joseph Guardiola Barca Tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
JP, Babel is usually ace on the left. If you want somebody new on that side try Di Maria from Benfica i think. On the right, try Jorge Valdivia from some Arabian team, he generally does well. The price is the only thing that might restrict those signings but give them a try :)

I have just loaded up my liverpool game 2nd season so might give it a try :)

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Well you could always sell gerrard.? i no it sounds made but i always do it with liverpool in net games any way Madrid will pay £60M for him and you could just buy Veloso Or Joao To replace him and thay only cost £10 - £12M and then you could spend the rest on to good wingers and who ever else you feel you need
I dont have a problem with selling Gerrard for good money,if i can get it,he getting on a bit now,ill replace him with Moutinho.

I dont have a problem with selling Gerrard for good money,if i can get it,he getting on a bit now,ill replace him with Moutinho.

If you offer him out for say £55m Madrid Or Barcelona will come in with a bid and yeh Moutinho would be a good replace ment

Play Insua LB i did first season and he was ace and he is now my first team Left Back

If you offer him out for say £55m Madrid Or Barcelona will come in with a bid and yeh Moutinho would be a good replace ment

Play Insua LB i did first season and he was ace and he is now my first team Left Back
Yeah i like like Insua,he was good for me the last time i managed Liverpool.

Yeah he is good and also young so can only get better for me last season he played 22 games and his Av Rating was 7.14 which i think he is good over 22 games the only time i did not play him was when he was injured or when i played some one **** and then i rested my star players

Will you keep me updated on here please with your game

Yeah he is good and also young so can only get better for me last season he played 22 games and his Av Rating was 7.14 which i think he is good over 22 games the only time i did not play him was when he was injured or when i played some one **** and then i rested my star players

Will you keep me updated on here please with your game
Will do,probably mid season and full season updates.

Will do,probably mid season and full season updates.

Thanks (Y)

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Which positions do you think you need. ?

Just sold Gerrard to Madrid for 55 mil cash. Now my building can start. i want a DM,CM,AMR,AML and a back up CF.

DM - Veloso £10M
CM - Moutinho £10M
AMR - Arshavin £12M
AML - Afellay £7,5M
ST - Marquinhos ( Spelling )

Ive got bids in for Veloso,Moutinho and Fernandez already from Sporting.Im surprised Arshavin would be prepared to leave Arsenal.

DM- Palombo 14 million
CM- Hamsik- 13 Million
AML- Guardado- 12 Million
AMR- Valdivia- 10 Million ( Might be one of Chris's made up players as I have never heard anybody talk about him before. Im using Chris's V7
ST- Cardozo- 8-12 million

Yeah i was but on a game i did i signed him for £12M first season

Its not that bad every away game is hard and it was your 1st game with the tactic your team needs time to gell

It was a shaky showing at the back, which seems to be my problem with every formation that I try. But I'm liking the amount of possession:)

It was a shaky showing at the back, which seems to be my problem with every formation that I try. But I'm liking the amount of possession:)
The key to a good defence is to have a settled back 4 that play together week in week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.