Joseph Guardiola Barca Tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
do your wingers score a lot in this formation like the real barcalona with messi and henry or are they more providers.
The wingers score plenty,and get plenty of assists.The 2 CMs also chip in with goals.

Hey JP been using this with my tottenham game for the last 4 games and won then all (Y)

would you advise this for celtic, if so, what type of players should i buy jp mate

I believe I read that Woody would stake his balls on doing well with Celtic with this tactic mate.

oh, ill take his word for it, but what players does this tactic require

would you advise this for celtic, if so, what type of players should i buy jp mate
Yes it will.

Key attributes are:

GK. Reflexes,Handling and one on ones.
FB. Tackling,Crossing and Stamina
CB. Marking,Heading and Concentration
DM. Passing,Tackling, and Strength
CM Passing,Creativity and Technique
AMR/L Pace,Dribbling and Crossing
FW. Heading,Finishing and pace or technique.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

I believe I read that Woody would stake his balls on doing well with Celtic with this tactic mate.
Thats correct, 1 Mitre delta and a total 90 ball lol

If you wanting your team to play like Guardiola's Barca then here are the Tactics.Try to buy players in the style of Barca,wingers with Flair and Pace,Creative Midfielders,Full backs that bomb forward and get crosses in.The CF can either be big and strong or quick and technical,it should work with both.It will work best with big teams although ive been testing with Crystal Palace and now my team are starting to gel im getting great results in the championship and ive just beat Hull City 4-1 and Man City 2-1 in the FA cup.

These will be my last tactics for FM09.

oh, ill take his word for it, but what players does this tactic require

JP, could I see a team instructions screenshot. I want to compare it to my tactic of the same formation just as guidlines as to how I can improve my own.

JP, could I see a team instructions screenshot. I want to compare it to my tactic of the same formation just as guidlines as to how I can improve my own.
Why not just download it and look?

fair enough. Do you adjust the tactic, for example away games or harder games or do you stick to the same settings each time. It's just that I tend to fine tune my tactics for each game. The tactic looks pretty good tbh

fair enough. Do you adjust the tactic, for example away games or harder games or do you stick to the same settings each time. It's just that I tend to fine tune my tactics for each game. The tactic looks pretty good tbh
No i keep the same tactics home and away,im just about to start a new game on Chris's V8 update.What team do you use?

What Team Are You Going To Be JP

I Think It Will Work Well With
West Ham,Aston Villa,Inter,

I am Man City just to try and make a Galacticos team for once. 3rd in the league after 8 games with my own tactic that is quite similar to yours. I have 3 different tactics based on that formation which is why I asked the question.

P.S. Don't slag me for being City, its more of an experiment.

Hmm Yeh suppose liverpool would be good

Torres up front alone i think he playes better alone
Gerrard & Aqulani ( Spelling ) CM's
Masch DM

You might need to sign some wingers

I am Man City just to try and make a Galacticos team for once. 3rd in the league after 8 games with my own tactic that is quite similar to yours. I have 3 different tactics based on that formation which is why I asked the question.

P.S. Don't slag me for being City, its more of an experiment.
I dont have a problem with anyone being City mate,good luck to you.My tactics will work for City.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Hmm Yeh suppose liverpool would be good

Torres up front alone i think he playes better alone
Gerrard & Aqulani ( Spelling ) CM's
Masch DM

You might need to sign some wingers
Just what i was thinking,i reckon i need 3 or 4 players,gonna be tuff with only 12 mil to spend.

I have just loaded up my liverpool game 2nd season so might give it a try :)

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

I dont have a problem with anyone being City mate,good luck to you.My tactics will work for City.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Just what i was thinking,i reckon i need 3 or 4 players,gonna be tuff with only 12 mil to spend.

Well you could always sell gerrard.? i no it sounds made but i always do it with liverpool in net games any way Madrid will pay £60M for him and you could just buy Veloso Or Joao To replace him and thay only cost £10 - £12M and then you could spend the rest on to good wingers and who ever else you feel you need

Status
Not open for further replies.