Joseph Kony

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 12K
421123_335996556437403_100000811848188_820486_331086228_n.jpg

The thing is, there are are many Konys around the world, and that Ugandan army , they are as bad as Kony probably, or even worse.
But it is sad that whenever a good intention like this pops up, it's always easy to connect it with shady interests...

NO FREE LUNCHES!

Last edited:
There has to be a collective change of mentality for any real progress to happen, but fortunately we still have many people with good intentions, we just need more of those, and get the european countries and american ones to stop this madness with the loans to "help" when in fact they're making a carefully planned debt trap.

Several organisations in Africa use child soldiers as their armies, its just Kony's been doing it perhaps the longest 20 or so years.

So I gave $10 dollars to them. I think thats around 7 quid isn't it?

Still think peoples money is better being spent giving to: Amnesty International - working to protect human rights worldwide or UNICEF UK | Children's charity | Protecting children's rights.

There has to be a collective change of mentality for any real progress to happen, but fortunately we still have many people with good intentions, we just need more of those, and get the european countries and american ones to stop this madness with the loans to "help" when in fact they're making a carefully planned debt trap.

Lal. Because the destabilisation of the Euro and crash of the economies of countries without those loans is a real good thing for American/European interests in their heavily globalised economies.

What's with this thread and people having to say how much more evil Europe and the US is.

Ok, you guys are right. Let Kony take kids to his army, girls to sexslavery, who cares, right? You guys are pathetic :)

Ok, you guys are right. Let Kony take kids to his army, girls to sexslavery, who cares, right? You guys are pathetic :)

And you're either an idiot, or you can't read.

Come to think of it, the two aren't mutually exclusive...

Learn to read what people are saying. Otherwise you end up looking incredibly stupid, much like now.

No need for a thread to say how evil the US and Europe are ;) Just the WB and IMF's little schemes.

Lal. Because the destabilisation of the Euro and crash of the economies of countries without those loans is a real good thing for American/European interests in their heavily globalised economies.

What's with this thread and people having to say how much more evil Europe and the US is.

there you go GC, told you someone would say this to you ;) Was on the brink of suicide yesterday, much to GC's amusement :/
I go on twitter and facebook today and, what a surprise, no one is talking about it :) no attempted suicide for me tonight :)

there you go GC, told you someone would say this to you ;) Was on the brink of suicide yesterday, much to GC's amusement :/
I go on twitter and facebook today and, what a surprise, no one is talking about it :) no attempted suicide for me tonight :)

Just because you HAET CHILDREN JAK

If you want to take such a simplistic view on it, you could also see the positives.

Kids get to play real life Call of Duty, for free, and they also get to have lots and lots of ***, which wouldn't happen over here, because kids that play lots of CoD, never have any ***.

See, always 2 sides to every story. Sounds like luxury to me.

If you want to take such a simplistic view on it, you could also see the positives.

Kids get to play real life Call of Duty, for free, and they also get to have lots and lots of ***, which wouldn't happen over here, because kids that play lots of CoD, never have any ***.

they get their own games console... The Kony PlayStation...

And you're either an idiot, or you can't read.

Come to think of it, the two aren't mutually exclusive...

Oh boy, I knew you'll too ignorant to even bother commenting, dont know why I did. :) Maybe if you try to read yourself, you would understand?

".....It's not worth campaigning about....." - can you read this, mate? If you do, maybe you understand what I meant my previous reply. :)

And just for the record, unlike you who probably heard about kony and his crimes just in recent days, I have follow it for years, because I care! But of course, there is some group of people who want to say that americans are bad ones here again and just want their oil etc. etc., but if you really care, you should do some research before coming out with pathetic comments as such?

You probably have no kids, so you probably cant think "what if it was my kid..", but trust me, you will regret making joke about such thing once you get one your own.

PS: I give up on this topic as I see only ignorant kids are in this community. Go ahead and have your laugh at their expense, just know that karma is a ***** and it may happen with your kid one day.

Oh boy, I knew you'll too ignorant to even bother commenting, dont know why I did. :) Maybe if you try to read yourself, you would understand?

".....It's not worth campaigning about....." - can you read this, mate? If you do, maybe you understand what I meant my previous reply. :)

And just for the record, unlike you who probably heard about kony and his crimes just in recent days, I have follow it for years, because I care! But of course, there is some group of people who want to say that americans are bad ones here again and just want their oil etc. etc., but if you really care, you should do some research before coming out with pathetic comments as such?

No you should do some research, if you did you'd know they have largely called a truce of sorts. and that Kony isnt even in Uganda. So funding the ugandan army to go in to other countries is a stupid idea, especially since they rape and pillage themselves

I've known about people like Kony all my life, my dad escaped men like him. Kony isnt the problem, merely the symptom. Blindly following a video doesnt actually change that.

the debate shouldnt just be about Kony, but about the entire African debate.

Last edited:

no one here is supporting Kony in any way! Everyone is in agreement that he should be arrested. But the fact that that video was made to purposefully to brainwash and manipulate people into giving the 'charity' money is just wrong, made even more wrong since it doesn't give the whole picture.

You probably have no kids, so you probably cant think "what if it was my kid..", but trust me, you will regret making joke about such thing once you get one your own.

PS: I give up on this topic as I see only ignorant kids are in this community. Go ahead and have your laugh at their expense, just know that karma is a ***** and it may happen with your kid one day.

Another bit of research you should also do, is other subjects discussed on this forum. "Ignorant kids" they are not. Prejudging FTL

don't read if easily offended
I'm making a new reality show. We go to a **** hole in England, take a few trouble-making kids and put them through military training to straighten them out.

The Kony Way is Essex starts this summer.

Last edited:
Back