jose22

The Kit Maker
Reaction score
Ok so im back :)

this time ive decided to expand my business :)

this will include the following:

Vintage Facepacks:
Black & White effect -
friedel.png

Colour effect -
artetacolour.png

Signatures:
liverpoolp.png

Image Editing For Stories:
assistantmanager.png

fazio.png

Image Renders:
ksmithrender.png

*NOTE* this is not my best render and needs a clean up... but i accidently deleted my old ones :(

The Following Rules MUST be used and followed or i wont make your request:
1. ABSOLUTELY NO double posting of a reqeust... its a pain in the **** to spend ages making something only to find out someone else has done it too.
2. one request at a time... and limited to one request each every 4 days
3. please provide links where possible and as much detail as possible in your request.

When requesting players in shirts please provide photos where possible and also a high quailty image of a shirt... (size like shirts above)

thank you, please come again ;)

Last edited:
Wow, this looks really fantastic.

thanks guys... the facepacks are all my creation but had a lil help from some people to clean them up so you will only find them by asking me for some :)

do you want both player and manager or just one... cause will look weird on his own

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

You ready for your first request :)?

sure, altho it wont be my first request... had that :p

fantastic new thread Jose and nice to have you back on Base :)

the facepacks look incredible! would you do that effect with say a picture of myself? (if i gave you one of course)

do you want both player and manager or just one... cause will look weird on his own

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

sure, altho it wont be my first request... had that :p
Just the player; Joao Moutinho, Please :)

Wow Jose, these look superb. I'll start off with a request if you don't mind!
Could i please have a vintage (colour) facepack of... Ramsey please?
Here's a render:
CENTER]

EDIT: Changed my request, i realised the pic i gave you wasn't a render, and couldn't find a decent one..

Last edited:
Wow Jose, these look superb. I'll start off with a request if you don't mind!
Could i please have a vintage (colour) facepack of... Fabregas please?
Here's a render:
images

i do already have a fabregas one :

fabregas.png

also i dont use renders for facepacks... i use the hole image as a render really ruins the effect :/

but ill see if i can find that image for you

EDIT:

heres a ramsey one too: (ive got all the arsenal players already + 50% of villa)
ramsey.png

EDIT EDIT:
heres both in colour:
ramsey.png
fab.png

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Just the player; Joao Moutinho, Please :)

he looks odd with the hand edited out :/

playerrender.png

Last edited:
Can I have a vintage face pack for Jaime Valdes please, btw going to use it as my avatar :)

Player editing for eds:

player3.png

player2r.png

player1.png

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Can I have a vintage face pack for Jaime Valdes please, btw going to use it as my avatar :)

black/white or colour?

Perfect, Jose. :D Any chance I can get them with a see through background?

Ok it might be tricky, so if its not possible I understand. But can you put former Schalke midfielder Mineiro's head on a U.D Leiria player in action and also Nashat Akram on a differant player.

Here are pictures of the players...

Minerio - http://arsenalcolumn.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/_41135622_mineiro270.jpg

Akram - http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/Y_qr...A+Confederations+Cup/92IVv3H8XLk/Nashat+Akram

Thanks in advance....

ill do this later on when i have abit more time on my hands

Player editing for eds:

player3.png

player2r.png

player1.png

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

black/white or colour?

Could you post both up ?, if not Black and White is Perfect :)