dzekop.png

player2n.png

hamsik.png

player1.png

They are awesome, however is there any chance I can make a couple of changes.

Thanks a lot if you can do these :)

They are awesome, however is there any chance I can make a couple of changes.

Thanks a lot if you can do these :)

ill try again tomorrow if i have time... also i tried to find a decent pic of him face on but thats best i could find :/

Cool, no problem, is there also any chance that you can do them without a background and maybe attach a config?

Thank you so much.

Cool, no problem, is there also any chance that you can do them without a background and maybe attach a config?

Thank you so much.

if you can get me the IDs then i can do config
also i did 2 styles...
one without a background and another with special background:

player2a.png
dzekoa.png
hamsika.png
player1a.png

dzeko.png
player2.png
hamsik.png
player1.png

They look epic! Could I have the ones with WHU backgrounds? Thanks a lot, here are the ids:

Soldado 7443119
Dzeko 8502440
Hamsik 7564092
Verratti 43026579

They look epic! Could I have the ones with WHU backgrounds? Thanks a lot, here are the ids:

Soldado 7443119
Dzeko 8502440
Hamsik 7564092
Verratti 43026579

hope it works

People dont forget i make kits too :p

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Could I have Hatem Ben Arfa in the 10/11 Newcastle home shirt please :)

player1a.png
player1.png

They look incredible in game, thanks a lot!

Any chance I could also have:

Diego Renan (19088877), Igor Akinfeev(8053234), Guillermo Ochoa(5666492), Jack Rodwell(28010312), Sergio Canales(67053076) and Simon Kjaer(947424)

Same style please.

Thankyou so much :D

very nice jose, coud you make this :

akinfeev.jpg

novayaformasbornojro_231104.jpg

images

igor akinfeev, I put 3 photos, so you chose what is the easyer to you... put him in sevilla kit...

sevillahome.png

this is the kit, or you can put him in wrile sevilla kit...

sorry if this is a big request, I don't mind waiting lol

Could you please do the following players:

Igor Akinfeev
Shay Given
Joe Hart
Jerome Boateng
Nedum Onuoha
Micah Richards
Kolo Toure
Wayne Bridge
Aleksandar Kolorov
Giorgio Chiellini
Omer Toprak
Jack Rodwell
Yaya Toure
Nigel De Jong
Luka Modric
Franck Ribery
Wesley Sneijder
Stephen Ireland
Adam Johnson
Mesut Ozil
David Silva
Victor Moses
Luis Suarez
Robinho
Edin Dzeko
Jo
Carlos Tevez
Fernando Torres
David Beckham
Landon Donovan
Wayne Rooney

Wearing this home kit:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/the-return-of-z-z-t44576/page2.html

I am sorry but imageshack isn't working so what I have done is posted my story on the page where I posted the kits to my story. Could you please do the home kit.

Yet again apologises for the size of the request

Cheers in advance and good luck :)

Lol, Ross, why do you want them all done for your story? Three was enough for me.

Lol, Ross, why do you want them all done for your story? Three was enough for me.

Because I want to use them when I show Man of the Match and I haven't had a consistent one yet never know who could be man of the match lol anyway I don't mind waiting lol

well... i geuss i best get cracking :D

ross... to help with the fact its a mahooosive list... anychance you could find me some portrait pictures of the players?

will save me alot of time if you could :)

well... i geuss i best get cracking :D

ross... to help with the fact its a mahooosive list... anychance you could find me some portrait pictures of the players?

will save me alot of time if you could :)

Ok :)
But I will have to do it tomorrow morning not tonight sorry, by the way if you have finished one person please post it instead of as a group or whatever is easier for you :)

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

However, until I give you some portraits in the morning I can tell you a good site to get them from. On the official world cup 2010 site on the players profile there is almost always a good portrait of the player :)

They look incredible in game, thanks a lot!

Any chance I could also have:

Diego Renan (19088877), Igor Akinfeev(8053234), Guillermo Ochoa(5666492), Jack Rodwell(28010312), Sergio Canales(67053076) and Simon Kjaer(947424)

Same style please.

Thankyou so much :D

kjaer.png
rodwell.png