Perfect, Jose. :D Any chance I can get them with a see through background?

player3.png

player2.png

player1.png

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Could you post both up ?, if not Black and White is Perfect :)

4 differnt versions:

valdesname.png
valdes.png

valdescolourname.png
valdescolour.png

Hi Jose, any chance I can get a few players with West Ham shirts on them for player faces?

Roberto Soldado -
26652.gif

Marek Hamsik -
9282_200x250.jpg

Marco Verratti
Edin Dzeko -
EdinDzeko_1429769.jpg

Thanks a lot :)

Hi Jose, any chance I can get a few players with West Ham shirts on them for player faces?

Roberto Soldado -
26652.gif

Marek Hamsik -
9282_200x250.jpg

Marco Verratti
Edin Dzeko -
EdinDzeko_1429769.jpg

Thanks a lot :)

dzekop.png

player2n.png

hamsik.png

player1.png

Didn't expect them to be done so quickly! Brilliant mate, thanks! Any chance you could upload the whole of Arsenal if you already have them? Just in a folder or something, dw if you can't.. Thanks again.

Didn't expect them to be done so quickly! Brilliant mate, thanks! Any chance you could upload the whole of Arsenal if you already have them? Just in a folder or something, dw if you can't.. Thanks again.

doesnt take long for the face pack... i just have to find a pic... place it in right place and sometimes edit the lighting or desaturate it depending on effect :)

theres no config but the pack includes all arsenals players (current) including a few who are out on loan

Could you make a picture of Nelson Rivas in a Dinamo Kiev shirt mate? Thanks

rivas.jpg

And could you please resize it to make it a bit smaller? Thanks for that as well.

fantastic new thread Jose and nice to have you back on Base :)

the facepacks look incredible! would you do that effect with say a picture of myself? (if i gave you one of course)

I wouldnt mind one of myself doing too :)

if you pm me a pic... wouldnt want your secret identitys revealed on here :p

same goes for you trivaldo

Any chance you could put them all in a folder and i'll do a config etc.??

sure but ill need pics preferably, and a biger pic of the shirt if possible otherwise the quailty tends to be low

that is the only picture of the shirt as el_wulfio made it and the pictures are below