joshwiggy's European Auction Game

Cup final win and a fourth place finish in the championship, not a bad start :D thought Rossi would have got more than 7goals though. Good first season

Points and prize money updated, there will be an Argentinian auction round tomorrow :)

Got relegated through play-off, oh well lets see where championship does :D

Really feel sorry for 2nd place! But looks like my midfield crushed every-ones!

Noooo. Was sooo close. :( What a run and finish after such a bad start. Will need to stop conceading so many goals. Need a coule of defenders.

Quick question Josh, how many auction rounds we doing before the next season? Just the one?

Noooo. Was sooo close. :( What a run and finish after such a bad start. Will need to stop conceading so many goals. Need a coule of defenders.

Quick question Josh, how many auction rounds we doing before the next season? Just the one?

Yeah, just one after each season :) I'll post Best Elevens in a minute or two as well

Argentina

Sergio Romero
Oscar Ustari
Juan Pablo Carrizo

Nicolas Otamendi
Pablo Zabaleta
Gabriel Heinze
Javier Zanetti
Ezequiel Garay
Leonel Galeano
Walter Samuel
Cristian Ansaldi

Javier Pastore
Angel Di Maria
Esteban Cambiasso
Javier Mascherano
Diego Perotti
Fernando Gago
Erik Lamela
Juan Sebastian Veron

Lionel Messi
Sergio Aguero
Carlos Tevez
Gonzalo Higuain
Ezequiel Lavezzi
Diego Milito

Sergio Batista
Diego Maradona
Carlos Bianchi

Alberto J Armando
Antonio Vespucio Liberti
Libertadores de America

Deadline 9pm Tuesday​

Voronin - MC oO)

Another auction round? Is this trading with the remaining cash we had?

Wow you have really put the testers out on this one. I dont know who im going to spend my £20 mill on lol. Not sure wether to spend on a top notch striker or get a defender in. **** you Josh!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Bids sent. Please Lord give me my signings. :)

got 63m to spend which is more than most but not sure who to buy :S

I wish I had your money. I know exactly what players it would go on aha.
lol thats the problem because theres so many good players in this round including messi i cant decide how to spend it all :p
think ill be going bankrupt if i win them all though ;)

lol thats the problem because theres so many good players in this round including messi i cant decide how to spend it all :p
think ill be going bankrupt if i win them all though ;)

Lol yeah I know. I think Josh done this in purpose, knowing that not many people had funds for the top players! I was tempted to go overboard for a few players but thought better of it lol.

Lol yeah I know. I think Josh done this in purpose, knowing that not many people had funds for the top players! I was tempted to go overboard for a few players but thought better of it lol.
hopefully there will mean there will be a few bargains! to be fair though you already have a good team my team actually needs strengthening because their **** so its only fair that i have more money to spend ;)

hopefully there will mean there will be a few bargains! to be fair though you already have a good team my team actually needs strengthening because their **** so its only fair that i have more money to spend ;)

Fingers crossed. Although if that be the case I may have overpaid for one player XD. Yeah my team is prietty decent just need some quailty in depth. Your team isn't to bad either, just need to improve a few areas.

I am going for another points deduction season, unless their are any "good" bids for any of my players