joshwiggy's European Auction Game

Sold

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

I don't get your point?

You bought him for 17m and you're in debt, yet you're offering almost twice what you paid for him.

This is getting ridiculous. Players spending money they done have? Might aswell scrap the limit.

Might go completely bonkers the next round if people are gonna play like that.

Lol, yeah. And then request to sell those of your players you don't need for more than you paid for them :)

Sold

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

I don't get your point?
when your in debt trying to sell players and all your asking prices are higher than you paid :O
ill offer the same amount you paid for benzema if you want (17m?) but bit pricey at double cost!!!

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

This is getting ridiculous. Players spending money they done have? Might aswell scrap the limit.

Might go completely bonkers the next round if people are gonna play like that.
ill admit i bid low prices on most of the players assuming that i wouldnt win them all but if i did i would be in debt. but some people managed to go way over budget!

Mads, Yeah I might buy say Neymar for £20mill next round and sell for £50mill to get me out of debt aha.

Luke out bid me for a couple of players for like 0.1 more XD *******!

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

U start2worry, il take Otamendi off you for £10mill :)

Luke, yeah I know thats what I was doing, thinking that not many people would go over the top so could try and get some squad players in. Guess I was wrong. :mad:

Luke out bid me for a couple of players for like 0.1 more XD *******!
lol got to be done :p
i used to bid in whole numbers but ended up getting loads of tied bids so now just bid .1 on end but as most people do that now i might have to do .2 ;)

Yeah. Two things. One is that they are guide prices - so I didn't really expect to receive 32mil for him but as I know people make stupid offers I inflated them. If I'd asked 25, people would have messaged offering 15 etc.

Secondly, Benzema is a top quality forward, available outside an auction. If people are lacking a quality striker because they've been outbid previously and they have budget - now is there chance. Otherwise they'll be stuck until the next round.

I bid .3 because people were starting to tie my .2 bids up after I switched from .1.

You better not make me bid .4 from now on XD

Can you make Sergio Batista my manager please Josh?

Anyone got any decent Midfielders for sale?

can i sell back these players as i dont need them anymore even though no limit on squad size
Edson Braafheid - £4.1m

Ramazan Ozcan - £0.3m
Sebastian Prodl - £0.3m
Andreas Ivanschitz - £2.1m
Mikael Forssell - £2.1m
Oscar Ustari - £0.2m
​also still got money to spend if anyone is selling good players?

How can u sell braafheid when i have him?

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

**** seriously didn't expect to get all the players I bid for

These players are for sale:

Pavyluchenko
Liedson
Dorrans
Collison
Rossi

Will add more later

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Joshwiggy u need to add Mascherano to my team in the OP aswell, cheers

Last edited:
Any takers?
Given 5 Million
De gea 5 Million
Issakson 2 Million
Di maria 18 Million

Yeah. Two things. One is that they are guide prices - so I didn't really expect to receive 32mil for him but as I know people make stupid offers I inflated them. If I'd asked 25, people would have messaged offering 15 etc.

Secondly, Benzema is a top quality forward, available outside an auction. If people are lacking a quality striker because they've been outbid previously and they have budget - now is there chance. Otherwise they'll be stuck until the next round.

I'll take Otamendi off your hands for £10mill!

How can u sell braafheid when i have him?
Sorry mate. Got a bit confused as he was in op under my team, but he's also on yours too :SI seem to end up doing so much trading I can't remember half of them so just rely on op.So joshwiggy I dont sell back braafhield ;)

Sorry mate. Got a bit confused as he was in op under my team, but he's also on yours too :SI seem to end up doing so much trading I can't remember half of them so just rely on op.So joshwiggy I dont sell back braafhield ;)

Useless ;)

Josh wiggy, you need to add peterson to my team as i bought him off ustart2worry on page 46 for 0.175m so i have no money left :(

I'll take Otamendi off your hands for £10mill!

11 and you have a deal

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

A reminder of the players I have for sale and some revised prices...

Janssen (4m)
Trowchowski (4.5m)
Witsel (4m)
McCarthy (4m)
Brunt (4m)
Ninis (6m)
Benzema (23m)

Haha its cool man, was lyk :eek: im sure thats my only leftback he's tryna sell :/

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Sold G.Rossi to nirmit11 for 14Million

Sold G.Rossi to nirmit11 for 14Million

Confirmed

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Could I sell back these players:
Nassim Ben Khalifa - £1.2m
David Alaba - £1.1m
Christian Poulsen - £7.1m

Thats 9.4 mil combined. I should get back 2.35 mil, should clear my debt :)

To clear my debt I have Benzema for sale for 18m - confirm if you want him