Status
Not open for further replies.

JP Woody

Reaction score
THE TACTIC

This is a back to basics uncomplicated tactic that ive had alot of success with scoring loads of goals. Its a 4-4-2 with the 2 wide men pushed forward to wingers. Its almost default in its set up but still very effective as you can see in the screenshots.

TESTING

I originally created the tactic for Heerenveen where i won the dutch title twice in 2 seasons including the one double.

I then went to Championship Ipswich who were predicted to finish 14th. I ended up winning the league comfortably scoring a load of goals. The 2 strikers particularly prolific.

Next i tried with Boro, to be honest i found it way too easy absolutely storming the league and remaining unbeaten. I also had a good FA cup run beating Arsenal and Man UTD on the way to the semi's where i was eventually beaten 2-1 by Man City. Not bad for a Championship side.

The tactic has been available to Premium members for a couple of days and people are having success with it so long may it continue.

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW

Im not going to give a list of players and attributes this time because they get ignored more often than not. What is a must though is a strong midfielder with good tackling attributes to play in the ball winning midfielder role. Also a quality keeper should be one of your first signings.

Play your strongest CB with the best heading on the right of your 2 CBs, he will then attack the far post at corners where they are aimed and should contribute a tidy sum of goals to your campaign.

Pitch size should be standard.

Its plug & Play so use for both home & away games.

No opposition Instructions to be used.

Match Preparation responsibilities to be given to your assistant.

Please note this is a goal scoring tactic not a defensive one so you will concede, if you cant handle that then this isnt the tactic for you. Also if you dont like this tactic dont use it simple as that.

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
looks very tasty will give this a download and let u kno

Looks good, going to try it out when I start my new save tonight :)

As always I'll do a season and give you some feedback when I can.

Hopefully you won't get noobs asking stupid questions in this section.

Last year the default tactic setting, ie change absolutely nothing worked an absolute treat, it seems you have discovered something simialr JP.

Any noobs who want to trash talk this tactic, please take it somewhere else, or risk feeling my wrath. :)

Looks good JP you *** pot, I will give it a crack in a bit.

Last year the default tactic setting, ie change absolutely nothing worked an absolute treat, it seems you have discovered something simialr JP.

Any noobs who want to trash talk this tactic, please take it somewhere else, or risk feeling my wrath. :)
Its not quite default, ive set positions and roles manually but almost. Sometimes you can over complicate with tactics and a simpler approach is better. Less can be more.

Its not quite default, ive set positions and roles manually but almost. Sometimes you can over complicate with tactics and a simpler approach is better. Less can be more.

Is there any teams you'd like me to be? I'd do any team in a top league.

Try with Man City again please, so you can compare it to your previous test.

Will start at some point tonight. Which tactic was it I tested with city last time? If you link me to it I'll have a look and try buy the same players for a more equal test.

Will start at some point tonight. Which tactic was it I tested with city last time? If you link me to it I'll have a look and try buy the same players for a more equal test.
Its ok, just manage them how you would normally.

What team you want me to be?

I might try with Blackpool see how good it is.

There is nothing wrong with a little constructive criticism, I’m sure JP would appreciate all informative feedback. :$

Or how bad it is :(

Most likely....;)

I will give it a try at some point. Might be best just uploading it for the paying customers too.

I tryed it last night using Eds' FM Time Machine 1ST of july small with Tottenham brought a few players, pre season won every match 4 or 5 -0 and 1st match of the season vs man city I won 2-0. Quite good .

There is nothing wrong with a little constructive criticism, I’m sure JP would appreciate all informative feedback. :$

I think JP is fine with constructive criticism, but rather annoyed by the 'Zomg I used dis for 3 gamez and lost dem all 5-0, dis is **** <)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)' posts.

I will give this a go later.

Most likely....;)

I will give it a try at some point. Might be best just uploading it for the paying customers too.

Bang on dude. (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.