whooo, another JP tactic. This will go above my classic 90's Man U one

JP's tactics are always the best. They are so reliable and he's a legend for making these.

Cheers.

JP you're a legend mate. I was searching for a total football discussion. I thought, maybe someone has uploaded something, or maybe there will be some good tips. And then, I find this. I doubt I've ever let out such a schoolgirl-esque scream before. Thank you.

EDIT: Oh, and I'll give it a go.

You never fail to impress JP, well done again, I'll give 'em a bash.

i will have to be testing these sometime in the future, when im done with my mancini tactics

Started a new game with the Gooners last night, played 9 games won 8 drawn 1 lost 0! 19 goal scored 3 conceded - good times so far. Bought Lloris/Mexes and Dzeko so have a good team playing some nice football but annoying thing watching my strikers miss so many chances! The centre backs need good physical attributes and really comfortable on the ball and decent back players as midfield get tired. The goals conceded were from teams attacking me on the flanks but it doesn't happen that often as they can't get the ball of my team! Nice one JP!^^)

Quick question - JP - Do you use touchline shouts?

Started a new game with the Gooners last night, played 9 games won 8 drawn 1 lost 0! 19 goal scored 3 conceded - good times so far. Bought Lloris/Mexes and Dzeko so have a good team playing some nice football but annoying thing watching my strikers miss so many chances! The centre backs need good physical attributes and really comfortable on the ball and decent back players as midfield get tired. The goals conceded were from teams attacking me on the flanks but it doesn't happen that often as they can't get the ball of my team! Nice one JP!^^)

Quick question - JP - Do you use touchline shouts?
No i never use Touchline Shouts,i can never be arsed with all that.It might work though so dont let me put you off.

Yes it can be annoying when players miss lots of chancs but if they didnt you ould be winning every game by 10 goals which would soon get boring. In one match i beat Man Utd 5-0 but had about 35 shots at goal.

Ive noticed the 2 CMs get tired,they have both defensive and attacking dutys so always make sure you buy CMs with good stamina and always have 2 CMs on the bench.

Last edited:
Gonna give this a try. Might not work well with lower league but ill soon find out!

took one look at your team and didnt bother
Now it maybe a good tactic and i am glad you made it and your not the only one to do it
but until i see how a lower team does i dont bother useing them
Like yorky says goes for me allso

Now it maybe a good tactic and i am glad you made it and your not the only one to do it

Are you for real? How about downloading and trying it with a lower league team yourself or, even better, if you have nothing good to say then keep it to yourself

Thank you for this very usefull post.

Hey JP, I haven't had a look at the tactic yet as i'm looking at a new version of mine, But looks good and will have a look in the next week or so.

Well done bud.

Hey JP, I haven't had a look at the tactic yet as i'm looking at a new version of mine, But looks good and will have a look in the next week or so.

Well done bud.
Cheers mate,good luck with the new tactic BTW,pitty FM10s match engine isnt friendly to people who want to use wingers. Im just about to start a new save with Boro using these. Promotion should be easy enough but i want to see how it works in the Premier with a newly promoted side.

Are you for real? How about downloading and trying it with a lower league team yourself or, even better, if you have nothing good to say then keep it to yourself
Yup After thinking about what i typed i shouldnt have clicked submit reply
Sorry m8y