very good with my lyon team get me to the semi finals(1) quarter finals(2) and won the (2)

JP i need help, whenever i played big teams as sunderland i seemed to be getting killed by their wingers, i lost 6-1 to chelsea and anelka and malouda ripped me apart, any hints?
Show me your team please.

Hey JP your tactic looks very interesting will give this one a go with my new started career game where I hopefully will manage also some weaker teams.

Why do people think that tactics are universal, as in real life tactics that man u or arsenal play are no where near the same as a team in league 1 or 2, technical abilities are massively different I know this is a game but get real dude youre not going to make doncaster rovers play ultimate football like barcelona

i made morecambe play like barcelona, i dont see your point mate

every 1 already knows this Tactic so what's the point in posting it ????. Not being rude just stating the obivous MAT8 oO)

-----------------------

every 1 already knows this Tactic so what's the point in posting it ????. Not being rude just stating the obivous MAT8 oO)

Am I missing something? How does everyone know this tactic?

Why do people think that tactics are universal, as in real life tactics that man u or arsenal play are no where near the same as a team in league 1 or 2, technical abilities are massively different I know this is a game but get real dude youre not going to make doncaster rovers play ultimate football like barcelona
Well i dont remember stating it would make Doncaster play like Barca but its certainly making my average Boro team play very good football.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

-----------------------
What are you talking about? I only created the tactics 2 days before uploading them,and i uploaded them here first? Your talking rubbish pal,not being rude,just stating the obvious. oO)

Keep up the good work JP. Can't understand plonkers on here trying to criticise

No disrespect JP i still think your a * !! LEGEND !! * sorry about earlyier....... BTW :)

I haven't tried this tactic but i don't understand why JP takes so much **** off people on here?
he's clearly a great tactics maker (i've used several of his) and he's going out of his way to share them on here with us. If you've got nothing constructive to say, then don't say anything at all.

Good Work JP!

JP? Maybe you should have put the thread in the 'Premium Lounge' All the member's in there won't give you any ****, and most of them would more then happily try your tactic and give you good feedback.

JP? Maybe you should have put the thread in the 'Premium Lounge' All the member's in there won't give you any ****, and most of them would more then happily try your tactic and give you good feedback.
I was going to actually but most of the PMs i get asking for tactics are from non Premium members. Ive not really had bad feedback im just not sure what those 2 guys where going on about.

Here are my results so far in the Cups against Premier League sides,remember im still in the Championship. I was very unlucky against Man Utd in the Semi's of the Carling cup,i lost the first leg 3-2 at home but should of at least drew going on chances,i then won 1-0 at Old Trafford but went out on away goals,had enough chances to win comfortably but i was still happy.Im still in the FA cup and have just beaten Man City in the 6th round. :D

Hey JP,

thanks for the tactic.

It's going well with my Southampton Save, Unbeaten in 15 league games.

My Right centre back it my top scorer with 15 goals in 19 games, have you found this?

Not sure how much the shouts are helping, but pass to feet and work into the box seem to be generating more goals.

Hey JP,

thanks for the tactic.

It's going well with my Southampton Save, Unbeaten in 15 league games.

My Right centre back it my top scorer with 15 goals in 19 games, have you found this?

Not sure how much the shouts are helping, but pass to feet and work into the box seem to be generating more goals.
Glad its working. :)

The right CB attacks the far post and corners are aimed to the far post so yeah he normally gets a healthy goal tally providing he has good heading.

good stuff. wingers are definitely out in the latest patch.