Well ive started my Boro test. Its going amazingly well even though im currently in the Championship with a half decent championship team. To be honest if things keep up like this it may get boring very quickly,but then again....nah. ;)

Cheers mate,good luck with the new tactic BTW,pitty FM10s match engine isnt friendly to people who want to use wingers. Im just about to start a new save with Boro using these. Promotion should be easy enough but i want to see how it works in the Premier with a newly promoted side.

The FM10 match engine is pretty similar to real life, Barcelona,Inter and Chelsea all domestic leaders don't play with out and out wingers, Messi definately spends most of the game in the middle and its the full backs that provide the width these days - just my two cents there!

Hey JP.

Tactic looks and sounds fantastic. However I just lost my first game 3-0 with it and got dominated by a similar level side. But 1 game isnt anywhere near enough games to test. I will give this a few more games and let you how I get on, might use this in my Racing story.

Well, so far the tactic is working really well on my Liverpool save. I had noticed the cm's tiring quite easily but you already mentioned that so, I won't bring it up.

It's a fantastic tactic mate and the only thing I can say by way of criticism is that on the road I seem to struggle. I'm on a 11 match win streak at home and I've scored 31 and conceded 4 at home. But away I've drawn 4 times, scored 18 and conceded 10.

So, I figured changing the starting mentality to counter or defensive when I'm on the road might change my fortunes a bit. I'll let you know how it turns out. But seriously, it's a massive tactic mate. My hats off to you.

dont like narrow tactics, but i remaked it to wide one, similar to Marcelo Bielsa tactic and i won 7-1 first game :d Thx for this.

whos your new save gonna be with

i need some inspiration hahah

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

gonna try it with ajax will post screenies after 1st season

thanks jp

Hey JP Woody,
I have heard a lot of good things about your tactics so will be giving this one a try with a new save, havent decided who to be yet though.

What training regime do you use????

Will post results once i decide who to be.

Im now 15 League games into my Boro test,going very well,also had an amazing result against Liverpool in the Carling Cup. Im scoring for fun at the moment and conceding very few.

Hey JP Woody,
I have heard a lot of good things about your tactics so will be giving this one a try with a new save, havent decided who to be yet though.

What training regime do you use????

Will post results once i decide who to be.
I always use the default Training and buy the best coaches i can the auto assign all.

nice - i've been trying to develop a tactic that is strong at the back, so i'll give this a go.

it is a shame... i love playing with wingers but they just don't seem to work. the crossing/heading conversion to a goal is almost 0%

is it wrong on my copy of the tactic or none of the players have Made setting they all on deafult

is it wrong on my copy of the tactic or none of the players have Made setting they all on deafult
Im sick of having this convo. YES the players do have settings, THE WIZARD SETTINGS.

I usually play as Inter & they've got some tasty full backs so rather than having to try & sell them, I altered the tactic by having a flat back four & losing the central forward but all team instructions & player roles I've left as is. The results have still been impressive - I mention this because with most clubs you start with you have to make do with you've got player-wise. The basic principal of this tactic is successful & adaptable !

PS: I instruct all my players not to try long shots as I think generally it's wasteful - I do this with all tactics I use

I usually play as Inter & they've got some tasty full backs so rather than having to try & sell them, I altered the tactic by having a flat back four & losing the central forward but all team instructions & player roles I've left as is. The results have still been impressive - I mention this because with most clubs you start with you have to make do with you've got player-wise. The basic principal of this tactic is successful & adaptable !

PS: I instruct all my players not to try long shots as I think generally it's wasteful - I do this with all tactics I use
So its basically a different tactic. oO)

It ends up as 4-1-2-1-2 but using the same playing doctrine & player instructions ( except for the full backs ). My point is most successful tactics lose their potency when you have to change them through lack of appropriate players - this still get good results when adapted

Look, most clubs havn't got the funds to go out & buy at least 4 top-class technical players to play in a new tactic - you usually have to work with what you've got

I won't try these tactics on my current game as the tactic I am currently using it doing a great job, however if I get around to making a new save I will be sure to test these over a least a whole season and will get back with feedback/screenshots etc. Looks good from first glance, good work JP.

It ends up as 4-1-2-1-2 but using the same playing doctrine & player instructions ( except for the full backs ). My point is most successful tactics lose their potency when you have to change them through lack of appropriate players - this still get good results when adapted

Look, most clubs havn't got the funds to go out & buy at least 4 top-class technical players to play in a new tactic - you usually have to work with what you've got
I normally just re train players into new positions.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

I won't try these tactics on my current game as the tactic I am currently using it doing a great job, however if I get around to making a new save I will be sure to test these over a least a whole season and will get back with feedback/screenshots etc. Looks good from first glance, good work JP.
Cheers,look forward to reading your feedback.

JP i need help, whenever i played big teams as sunderland i seemed to be getting killed by their wingers, i lost 6-1 to chelsea and anelka and malouda ripped me apart, any hints?