JP WOODY. would it change the way the tactics work if i changed one of the strikers to - say - advanced forward? I just bought hulk and think that role suits him better than poacher. Although im not quite sure bout this. any help.. playing as chealsea and my other 2 strikers are drogba and lukaku/anelka..

Great tactic btw

Great tactics

I've tried v3.1 with tugs training and woif team talks on Boro (not so good, but then I'm too emotionally involved in that team to have any patience) and Northwich Victoria. I took Northwich up the premiership with Chelsea tactics and then took on woodys v3.1 in season 2021/22. Beautiful Woody. Thanks

great tactics! i use home/away tactics, but i have a little problem: too many long shots taken by CM and no results. what should i do? i have no more money to buy a CM with great long shots, and my best CM has 12 on long shots...

Last edited:
This tactic is one of the best, no doubt. Just finished 5th in my 3rd season with Leicester, got promoted 1st season finishing 2nd, and then in the 2nd season I finished 7th after just being promoted.

I'll post some screenshots later if you want JP, but I'm a little busy now, thanks for the tactic though :)

This tactic is one of the best, no doubt. Just finished 5th in my 3rd season with Leicester, got promoted 1st season finishing 2nd, and then in the 2nd season I finished 7th after just being promoted.

I'll post some screenshots later if you want JP, but I'm a little busy now, thanks for the tactic though :)
Yeah, cheers. Thats good progress.

Alright, I'll have them up about 10 latest I think, if not then tomorrow morning mate.

The total football tactic is perfect for my Celtic team. Running riot now. Cheers for that one mate!

Do you think it would work well with one of the lower teams in the league like wolves? They dont have a good defence as it is so 3 at the back seems a little risky

i dont like this tactic very much, its just never clicked for me :(

Do you think it would work well with one of the lower teams in the league like wolves? They dont have a good defence as it is so 3 at the back seems a little risky
Yes it will, I won the Prem with Boro after just 3 seasons. If you read through the thread you will see that other people have had big success with small teams. Just needs patience and an eye for a bargin.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

i dont like this tactic very much, its just never clicked for me :(
So you said earlier in the thread, stop spamming.

Ill give it a go then, i used that 4-1-2-3 formation someone said was unbeated, i lost my first 5 in a row lol

Ive made some improvements to the original, seems to be working nicely, you can have a bash if you want. Let me know how it works please.

Here is the tactic:

Anything in particular that's changed JP or just small tweaks?

Formation is the same. The central striker is now a target man on support, the 2 outside CBs move into the channels in their wide play, tackling and pressing for the team now increased to help dominate more.

Here are some screenshots, first season after promotion. We also won the FA cup. Also a screenshot of the table after the first 2 games of the 3rd season.

Ive made some improvements to the original, seems to be working nicely, you can have a bash if you want. Let me know how it works please.

Here is the tactic:
will try it out and give results later :D