JP Woody

Reaction score
Here is my final tactic for FM10. Its my first tactic for the 10.3 patch. I basically decided to do one for 10.3 to stop people sending me PMs asking for one.

Link: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2365

The Tactic is my take on the Dutch total football style.I decided to test with Arsenal as they along with Barca are the nearest thing to the Rinus Michels Dutch side,testing with Barca would be far too easy though.

The Tactic Set Up is:

3 Centre Backs. 2 ball playing CBs and the central of the 3 a covering CB

1 DM,the destroyer in MF

2 CMs 2 supporting CMs who both create and help the defence out if needed.

1 AM. The link man and main creator.

3 Strikers,1 Complete Forward and 2 poachers outside him.

Results have been fantasic and the football also fantastic. Over 2 Seasons ive Won:

2x Premier League Titles.
2x League Cups
1x FA Cup
1x Champions League
1x European Super Cup
1x World Club Championship
1x Charity Shield.

Im not going to bother telling you what attributes to look for but try and buy players with good creativity and Technique,also passing too if possible.

USE THE SMALLEST PITCH POSSIBLE.

DONT USE OI (Opposition Instructions)

I USE THE TACTIC AS PLUG & PLAY,meaning i use the same starting strategy (attacking) for every game.

Im not sure how they will work for the more average sides yet but i do plan to test with some.Remember what ever team you choose these tactics encourage beautiful expressive football so bare that in mind when buying players.

Let me know how it goes if you try it,i may need to alter a few things.

V3.1 Home & Away: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2476

Last edited:
Looks very good from the seasons so far.

Well done again JP.

nice work mate using this for my bolton legends squad ill keep you informed of how your tactic goes

Looks good.

Also good to see you have Steven Taylor in your team. :)

Looks good, have downloaded it and I'm trying it out ^^) Cheers JP.

Amazing Tactic mate, I just used with my Arsenal and I thrashed Blackburn 5-0 :) Arshavin scored a hattrick

Gonna try with my Genoa

GK:Adler
DC's:Felipe-Zapata-Regen
DMC-Sandro
MC-Regen-Özil
AMC:Messi
Poachers:Rooney-Aguero
FC:Regen

Last edited:
Looks very impressive JP. Will give it a try shortly. Do you use any match shouts?

Looks nice JP , but you`ll need fast center backs , and the strikers must have quality finish , creativity , pace
By the way , for me works better with normal width .
THX

Will give it a bash, Any abuse towards JP will result in a ban, warned.

Be nice.

Will give it a bash, Any abuse towards JP will result in a ban, warned.

Be nice.

Can we abuse you then Kris?? (6)

Currently testing with Bilbao and looks very impressive :D

I've started a Napoli game, and had to create my own tactic and it's pretty much like this but with 2 strikers and 4 defenders.

But I think this will suit it better, so I'll use this 1st season and keep you updated :)

I won't try this on my current save as it relies on full backs and wingers and my strikers are awful so I might start a new save

Looks very impressive JP. Will give it a try shortly. Do you use any match shouts?
I dont use shouts no but if you do feel free.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Looks nice JP , but you`ll need fast center backs , and the strikers must have quality finish , creativity , pace
By the way , for me works better with normal width .
THX
My CBs are not that quick and currently conceded 11 goals in 26 league games including 8 consecutive clean sheets.