My final goal is not only total dominance with Atletico, but in fact to bring Real down and make them relegate :p

Barca and Real are far too over powered at the start of the game.

Yup, especially Real. When they have Ronaldo they are just incredible.

RkVLy.png

3dw8M.png

NLjlL.png

You would know a some kind of filter what would help in the players' selection?I like browsing on the market But i don't know what kind of abilities important onto the positions.the middle defender needs a man catch, concentration and a heading for example but what it is necessary to look at yet

You would know a some kind of filter what would help in the players' selection?I like browsing on the market But i don't know what kind of abilities important onto the positions.the middle defender needs a man catch, concentration and a heading for example but what it is necessary to look at yet
The vital attributes for the players are highlighted when you select the position in the tactics screen. For the filter you can either select all of them and say that a player should fit maybe 10 out of 14 attributes or limit the selection to those attributes you feel most important. Also depending on age set the values lower or higher that the player should match.

II say thank you for the help then so I will do it.I hoped that a filter like that was being made to it, what is built on this tactics specially.Ok good one will be so.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Using this tactic with Athletic Bilbao did think it would be tad difficult to use it with Bilbao as I was only allowed to sign Basque players but came in halfway through season and sold all full backs signed few players and loved this tactic. Only made one slight tweak which was to make one of the central midfielders into a box to box midfielder but apart from that this is your tactic reaping divendends mate.

I was sceptical at first due to the fact I had never played 3 at the back before but it work wonders. In my first seaoson got the team from 2nd bottom to 6th beating Real 3-1 on the away from home.

View attachment 104105

But where I loved this tactic was in europe it won me the Champions League, had a fairly easy route final but still had to beat Chelsea and Juventus to win it.

View attachment 104103

What I love about this tactic though is the way it spreads goals around if my strikers don't score my midfielders do and they are set up by the strikers then vice versa in some games

View attachment 104101

21 games into my first full season and thiongs going well only recently lost two games against Real Sociedad and Sporting Gijon but beat Barca and Real. I have also won the European Super Cup and the World Clup Champsionship. This has been most succesful tactic I have ever used taking a tem like Bilbao to Champs league is unreal love the tactic mate :)

View attachment 104102

View attachment 104104

Last edited:
Just downloaded the tactic. I am going to start a new season with ManU after winning back to back EPL and ECC titles. Now all I want is beautiful football and more goals. With Rooney, Ronaldo, Macheda and Ozil, it will be lovely to watch :)

The vital attributes for the players are highlighted when you select the position in the tactics screen. For the filter you can either select all of them and say that a player should fit maybe 10 out of 14 attributes or limit the selection to those attributes you feel most important. Also depending on age set the values lower or higher that the player should match.

I have a PDF which lists all the positions and roles and probably the duties and the primary attributes required from them (gleaned from the tactics screen).

It was not created by me, but I can search for the place where I found it or upload the file myself, if anyone wants it. It is very useful in weeding out the undesirables and seeing who has the potential to shine in a particular postion, role as well as duty :)

Just to show what this tactic is capable of given a few seasons of patience:
View attachment 104497

Currently leading the league with 26 wins from 26 games in the 2016/17 season.

Hey Jp , im a big fan of youre tactics and i always enjoy them primarily since you use the wizard and i find dropping players into the positions on the tactics screen i can see at a glance what attributes they need and can easily create a search filter to find a new player if needed when i try a clasic tactic i strugle since i find i cant see as well without going into each player individualy and for me this isnt as easy.

Thought id give this a go with my save since my strikers cant seem to hit a white wale on a black background, i was using a variation of 4,1,2,1,2 by youre good self and mr hough but i didnt have the strikers to make it work so i changed a few roles a slight bit , this however didnt work out so well, then i tried youre germany style wide players ( i love winger tactics but they seem to be undone very easily by the AI), so i though what the **** il try this one out :)

First game into the trial and i play 2nd place arsenal now my team is decent ive been lucky with transfers and did some research into who i could get "before they became famous"(except vidic as man utd seem to sell anyone to get cash on my games, even roony but i though 99 mill was a bit much to pay for mr potatoe head even if i had that much) as it were, on my middlesboro save there is no chance to get players like hamsik as chealski have already snapped him up .

My first season i played as england manager and use youre germany tactic to big effect , winning the world cup as it happens :) , so then i decided i wanted to manage a club rather than wait for a job i just put a dummy manager in villa then retired him (bit of a cheat i no but i wanted to try villa ) now i have no idea about villa in the real world but ingame they seem to have had a new chairman who literly throws cash at me every transfer window (anyone else had this happen to a not so rich team?) i also gave myself a decent rep (**** game is hard enough to sign players i find without being a nobody and i dont realy got much time to play all that heavily)

2vxn8eh.png

Will keep posting and update on this tactics trial with my team , keep it up and lets hope fm11 gives a viable wide player tactic option :)

Imo great tactic :)

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

Just an update things going well still had a few injury problems so had to play my strikers for the future upfront , got some decent regens so its all gravy :)

Table after 24 played
2e1gaie.png

2uyg0np.jpg

And a few nicer results (not so nice beating boro 7-0 ,well it was but inside i cried a little :p )

2epnh9y.png

4sb6sy.png

All in all its going pretty well my form in europe was a bit iffy to begin with but soon picked up ive made a few slight changes to the attacking roles not sure what you will make of them JP but i put my centre striker to a target man support and the AMC to a free role Trequistra i have dzeko to play target man and hamsik for the free role , not sure if the target man will get any supply with this , still trialing it , what do you think JP? would the other players roles support a target man to feed the 2 poachers ? if so would it be worth making him primary target man in the team instructions?

Many thanks :)

PS- My defenders realy seemt o destroy teams with "midgets" on set pieces especialy vidic who has 9 goals scored i think so far for me

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Well i hope JP doesnt mind but for my son i made some search filters for the player roles so i thought i would share them basicly it just takes the basic attributes needed for those players to play in the postitions nothing fancy and probebly a lot of people already did it anyway for themselves but if youre lazy :) like my nipper .

I left the default stat at "is at least 13" now you can adjust this easily enough to search for more or less and also i always use "ask assitant to filter out unrealistic targets" but i also left this unticked for those who like it ,please check them before using them to make sure i didint set poachers to need long shots or something silly (running on 3 hours sleep atm :) ) if i did its easy to fix :)

http://www.zshare.net/download/80099958438efa23/

Just scan it (as always for files from net :) ) unpack and place in the usual folder /documents sports int/fm2010/filters and then just import them into youre search filters :)

Hope they are usefull to at least somebody.

I didnt create that tactic so you could beat Boro 7-0. ;)

Glad its working well for you.

I tried a target man and it didnt work that well, 3 poachers works pretty well though.

Last edited:
I didnt create that tactic so you could beat Boro 7-0. ;)

Glad its working well for you.

I tried a target man and it didnt work that well, 3 poachers works pretty well though.

Well ive had 2 games so far playing a target man on support duty and im not convinced it gets the best from that particular player , im probebly going to try changing it to target man attack and if it still isnt gelling il probebly go back to the tactics default setting :)

I just figured a big strong guy and 2 poachers with him might work a treat but i think with the abscence of any wide players the big fellas supply might be limited a bit in anycase il keep trying Dzeko out in that middle area he makes a good striker anyway you play him i think.

You could try the fullback version i posted earlier in the thread.

Its very good in my opinion.

Been testing with Gateshead, tipped for relegation.

You could try the fullback version i posted earlier in the thread.

Its very good in my opinion.

Been testing with Gateshead, tipped for relegation.

Nice position for a team with relagation :D the only problem i find losing the AMC is i lose one of my most dangerous players in hamsik he can realy torture teams if they dont set out to watch him and 2 upfront doesnt seem to do it for me in any tactic ive ever played Dzeko seems to play realy nicely with 2 fast guys either side with him but with 1 single partner i dont see him play half as well.

Just played man utd in the fa cup Dzeko got a nice rating for that as a target man attack picked up 2 goals also, il give the fullback tactic a try on a boro save been meaning to make a fresh one for a while il post some results once i get around to it :)

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:07 PM ----------

Well i am testing the wing back version atm , i decided not to roll with Boro for a few reasons the main one being that they are expected to win/2nd place and with the squad they have its not all that hard realy so i looked to scunthorpe whos media prediction was 24th.

Now i dont normaly do this as its a horrible way to test tactics since you miss out on so many gamechanging teamtalk opertunitys but i had lots to type up for work and i just wanted to have a quick look before i put it into a proper save game , il probebly try it with a div 2 side aswell.

So i decided to holiday a season with the iron left it running in the background while i did my work to see how i did, these are the results....
2hnlwsg.png

Now imagine if i had taken controll of matches , team talks play a big part of winning and also i signed not 1 single player this was the standerd scunny squad with a jp tactic, media prediction was 24th final pos was 3rd losing to qpr in the playoffs , not bad at all :)

Il probebly make a seroius test with a sub standerd team soon .

Hi JP, I managed the Boro to 12 premeir titles in the last 13 attempts, in my 18th season with them, No I don't have a social life. Still conceding goals on the wing but when I score over 100 goals a season I don't care. Brilliant tactic (not using your fullback version just V3 and always away tactic regardless H or A) I've won 2 CL and 31 cups. Outstanding is all I can say.

Seems to be working great! I shall be posting few p/s soon.

WTF Is that genuine?
Yeps, here's a list of all fixtures
View attachment 107811

I think depth of the squad was the key here. For most of the season I was alternating 6 defenders, 5 strikers, had 3 options for attacking midfield (and 1 more in case I was playing v4 as I have one guy who's AM L only), 2 defensive midfielders as well as 3 midfielders.

View attachment 107813

Real and Blanco just returned from being on loan. Mandzyuk's already agreed to be sold hence his bad morale.

As you can see Jorgensen mostly occupies the right hand defender with Ganev taking that slot whenever Jorgensen's not playing :)