Status
Not open for further replies.

JP Woody

Reaction score
For a while now ive been trying to make a wingers tactic for the 10.3 patch that works prettty well. I have to admit ive found it quite difficult and frustrating. 10.3 and its AI favours narrow tactics with 3 strikers, much like Mr Houghs tactics or my V3 tactics. I was going to give up altogether on making a wingers tactic but Germany's demolition of England inspired me to have another crack. I dont think these tactics will get you the same success as the tactics i mentioned above will get you, mainly because i think narrow 3 striker formations exploit the AI in some way, so dont expect to win the league with Stoke City first season, however they are the best ive been able to come up with and they will get you success with the right players and patience.

Like i said above the tactic is loosly based on the Germany tactics that desroyed England so its a 4231 formation that includes wingers and an attacking midfielder sat behind the striker.

POSITIONS AND KEY ATTRIBUTES:

GOALKEEPER: Reflexes, Handling, One on Ones

FULLBACKS: Tackling, Marking, Crossing

CENTRE BACK (cover): Heading, Strength, Concentration.

CENTRE BACK (ball playing defender): Heading, Passing, Concentration

DEEP LYING PLAYMAKER: Tackling, Creativity, Passing

ADVANCED PLAYMAKER: Long shots, Creativity, Passing

WINGERS: Crossing, Dribbling, Pace/Acceleration

ATTACKING MIDFIELDER: Dribbling, Flair, Technique

POACHER: Finishing, Anticipation, Dribbling

Ive been testing with Liverpool, they have worked really well. Torres has been a goal machine with 33 goals in 29 games in the league alone. Ive only tested for one season, i won the Premier League, Champions League and League Cup, runners up in the FA cup.

I dont know if they will work with smaller teams so dont ask me, I ONLY KNOW THEY WORK WITH LIVERPOOL!

I used no shouts or opposition instructions, i used default training and my own teamtalks.

I use a STANDARD SIZE PITCH

If you buy loads of players in one go dont expect them to work straight away. Your new players will need a bedding in period.

Good luck and keep me informed.

P.S ill infract anyone who wants to use these tactics to give me abuse so be warned. Constructive Critism Only.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2746

Last edited:
Looks good ill give it a download later :)

Im sure it's a top tactic, considering your track record. Will give it a download.

As usual JP, I will be downloading immediately.

Thanks for all your hard work. :)

Looks very swish I must say, I'll see if this is any better on 10.3 than your first 4-2-3-1 which you did for the demo I believe (that is still very effective on 10.3). Looking forward to some good results with this when I get round to using it

can you talk me through the signing of Gary Hooper? ;)
seriously though, the tactic looks good, i'll try with my Arsenal save

can you talk me through the signing of Gary Hooper? ;)
seriously though, the tactic looks good, i'll try with my Arsenal save
Well you get all of 6 million quid at Liverpool for new players, i had a million left and wanted cover for Torres. Hooper scored 45 goals for me in the Championship for Boro one season so i thought why not.

Dont forget Liverpool signed Ian Rush from Chester City and John Aldridge from Oxford and look what they did.

i will try this with with my zurich save they play in Switerland so it should be a test for it

Ironically, my first game is against Liverpool in the Carling Cup:

View attachment 81848

Dzagoev is the winger so it looks bright. :D

Last edited:
I always test your tactic's so I'll be testing this one as well.

ive just played as arsenal and lost to wigan 4-0 with this sorry mate doesnt work for me might work for the others doh maybe im doing something wrong

That makes two of us, I've tried making a Germany tactic and only lost 2 out of 15.

Will download yours later. :)

o sugar
ignore that last comment just won man united 2-0 maybe i just had a one off :D

ive just played as arsenal and lost to wigan 4-0 with this sorry mate doesnt work for me might work for the others doh maybe im doing something wrong
Well i dont know what you done to get beat 4-0 by Wigan. Teamtalk disaster maybe. Give it time.

Status
Not open for further replies.