Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work JP.

Deserve less criticism and a lot more support and appreciation.
I know that it takes ages to make tactics, I've done some before, and a big thanks from me. :)

ive just played as arsenal and lost to wigan 4-0 with this sorry mate doesnt work for me might work for the others doh maybe im doing something wrong

There is always one ****** in every tactic thread or upload who seems to lose heavily to someone obscure.

Stop playing Pepe upfront.

heh dont get mad over it.. was just peacefully asking ;)

I'm sure JP meant no foul, he gets some amount of stick from ungrateful users for simply uploading his own creations, If he seems at edge, that's probably why.

You could give another countries league a try, Italy or Spain maybe, cheers.

Nice to see you giving this a try, especially after we were talking about the flaws with wingers on this patch.

Will give this a try and get back to you ASAP with results.

Really appreciate this tactic JP , started a new game with arsenal to give it a go , Van Persie has scored 15 gls in 9 games:)

I'm sure JP meant no foul, he gets some amount of stick from ungrateful users for simply uploading his own creations, If he seems at edge, that's probably why.

This, plus my dealer was arrested yesterday.

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Really appreciate this tactic JP , started a new game with arsenal to give it a go , Van Persie has scored 15 gls in 9 games:)
Van Persie in the poacher position? If Torres hadn't got injured so often he could easily have got me 60 goals in the season.

Currently mid-table with Barnsley

Not a bad tactic, helped me win some games :)

I didn't it would work either with Van Persie as poacher , but i gave it a shot and it paid off :)

excellent stuff as usual! i prefer using my own but using yours for 45 minutes against chelsea, finally allowed me to work out what the missing spark was in my own 4-2-3-1 (extra support roles in fullback/wingback/central mid). chelsea couldnt get the ball away from me. :)

There is always one ****** in every tactic thread or upload who seems to lose heavily to someone obscure.

Wow, just wow. Calling people retards. You know there are some people (like myself who just had a cousin born with down syndrome) that are going to take offence to that. If your going to flame your own members because he voiced his opinion can you please do it in a less offensive fashion? Thanks.

Also back on-topic after my mini-rant. Ive been a huge fan of a 4-2-3-1 wide tactics and I tried to replicate Germany on FM with no success so far. Will test it out ;) .

Last edited:

i could not afford him i also did add below that it did work i must have done something wrong :(

Wow, just wow. Calling people retards. You know there are some people (like myself who just had a cousin born with down syndrome) that are going to take offence to that. If your going to flame your own members because he voiced his opinion can you please do it in a less offensive fashion? Thanks.

Also back on-topic after my mini-rant. Ive been a huge fan of a 4-2-3-1 wide tactics and I tried to replicate Germany on FM with no success so far. Will test it out ;) .
Dude, I have a cousin with a mental problem aswell, But the word ****** sadly is used in everyday talk. You have to put up with everyone using it. And i guarantee that you have called someone one before. On topic, Im doing decent JP. I seem to be getting a **** load of draws though. Im using Bubbabaytunas teamtalks from SI, im not using opposition instructions. Ive changed nothing within the tactic.
View attachment 81927
View attachment 81928
View attachment 81929

Im trying this with Arsenal, I didnt even buy anyone except some young talent and Im doing great. Arshavin as AMC and Nasri as left winger are doing an awesome job for me so far. 10 games in, 1st in the league.
Cheers mate

People have to learn when u put a player in ceratin position that fit certain attrubutes,he doesnt forget his old attributes,He will still tackle like a crazy *****.
Gonna test this today thanks vmuch

John Wayne, get off your high horse! I'm sorry if I don't take the time to know all of our members family history and backgrounds to avoid such an offensive term.

I can understand if I was poking fun at someone who is mentally challenged (might be with Curt ;) ) however the term was used in jest and I see no problem in that.

Nothing aggravates me more than when people get pissy about the use of terms when they are clearly not directed at them or meant in a serious manner.

My own sister has Asperger syndrome if you must know, do I get offended any time I hear the word mong, idiot, spaz or ******? No! because I know the term is not being used towards someone with a handicap.

I’m sorry that I have offended you, however, next time you want to have a go regarding one of my posts, please either pm me directly to discuss or report the post.

ON TOPIC PLEASE GUYS :)

this is my favorite formation im not sure why, i have had good success with my own 4-2-3-1 with CSKA winning 3 titles in a row and going undefeated one season but i doubt its as good as this so ill have a download :)

Another good tactic JP. Have been trying it in the Brazilian Leagues with Sao Paulo and now unbeaten in the State championship and Copa Liberatadores.

Ha, JP on tactic making duty again.

I'll have a run with this bad boy for you mate.

I tried this with Arsenal
Played 10 games
Won 7
Draw 1
Lost 2

It has been good so far thanks JP Woody

looks like it might suit my Fulham team.

thanks a lot JP, much appreciated :)

Dude, I have a cousin with a mental problem aswell, But the word ****** sadly is used in everyday talk. You have to put up with everyone using it. And i guarantee that you have called someone one before. On topic, Im doing decent JP. I seem to be getting a **** load of draws though. Im using Bubbabaytunas teamtalks from SI, im not using opposition instructions. Ive changed nothing within the tactic.
View attachment 81927
View attachment 81928
View attachment 81929
2 things. Firstly you may get more draws while your team get used to the tactics. Secondly, ive used Bubbabaytunas teamtalks once and gave up on them, they didnt work for me i have to say. I dont think saying "wish luck" as a pre match talk for every game works.

Status
Not open for further replies.