Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't the tactic work better using the am as an advanced playmaker and using the cm for a ball winning midfielder for more of balance? , just something i were thinking about

Wouldn't the tactic work better using the am as an advanced playmaker and using the cm for a ball winning midfielder for more of balance? , just something i were thinking about

Well the screenies seem to show its balanced enough.

I'll use it with my Bayern team and get back to you.

Do you use mascherano as a advanced playmaker?

was just about to ask this as well :s would think it would work better with mascherano as a ball winner and aqua as the deep lying/advanced but seems like its working fine as it is...

was just about to ask this as well :s would think it would work better with mascherano as a ball winner and aqua as the deep lying/advanced but seems like its working fine as it is...
Sigh :(

Right, i didnt make the tactic to suit the players i had, i will be buying the players to that suit the tactic as i go along, so it should work even better.

Do you not think i tested players in other positions before settling on this? I dont just knock them up in 2 mins and release you know.

Fair enough mate wasn't criticism :) just would think if your liverpool and you have a world class player like mascherano you would fit him in and with that tactic it would be easy to tweak so you dont have to buy a replacement.

Here are Mascherano's stats for that season, not too bad im sure you will agree.

Looks good mate, like i said wasn't criticism. Will try it and let you know would work well my Spurs team at the moment.

Nice will give it a bash. You've used 4-2-3-1 before haven't you in one of your tactics. Well anyway see how it goes.

if you were refering to germany tactic, who do they use as deep lying playmaker and advanced? i think khedira and schewinie are more like box to box or ball winning... just saying..

if you were refering to germany tactic, who do they use as deep lying playmaker and advanced? i think khedira and schewinie are more like box to box or ball winning... just saying..
Ffs, i said the tactic is loosly based on Germanys. Jeez.

Last edited:
the tactic is loosly based on the Germany tactics that desroyed England

****, beat me to it!!

will give this a test at some point fella, dont have a save at the moment so could go with any team. Is there a particular team you would like me to test it with. or a division etc?

****, beat me to it!!

will give this a test at some point fella, dont have a save at the moment so could go with any team. Is there a particular team you would like me to test it with. or a division etc?
You could give another countries league a try, Italy or Spain maybe, cheers.

Criticising and its not even had results back yesterday, im truly sorry for these spazmos JP, youre tactics are great and everyone knows it, know not to judge after one game, but just beat grenoble foot 2-1 coming back from 1-0 down. Mamadou Niang the poacher got 2 goals. Very good work, the ball is moved around quickly.one thing i did notice was that the wingers rarely make crosses, it meant that The full backs got it wide but the wingers did nothing or just passed it back. Not being a ****, im giving consructive criticism. No idea how to help though

PS: By the way i didnt judge that from one game. I noticed throughout pre season this happened

As soon as I looked at the title..."Must...not...be....racist..." :p

I will give these a try :)

Jp do you use opposition instructions?

and also well done with the new tactics between you and mr hough ye are legends on this game

I used no shouts or opposition instructions, i used default training and my own teamtalks.

Written in OP by creator

Status
Not open for further replies.