Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi as I mention I start to play 11 lvl England League SKS Błyskawica and I am in 7 lvl at the moment, please look at this in 5th round of FA Cup :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2 season 2 game in serie a:
juve-10-0-palermo.jpg

:)

View attachment 320508

JP excellent tactic i like the 3-5-2 formation because i support Juve :D
i'm conceding alot of goals from corners and i'm not scoring from corners any tip JP
edit - the results with parma are without any transfer

View attachment 320508

JP excellent tactic i like the 3-5-2 formation because i support Juve :D
i'm conceding alot of goals from corners and i'm not scoring from corners any tip JP
edit - the results with parma are without any transfer

To try to stop conceding from corners, try setting match prep to def. set pieces for some of your matches. Also tweak individual player instructions so that your tallest players are marking opposition tall players, other players are also picked up, both posts are taken, and even try having someone stand on the edge of the area or have someone go short to the corner flag.

To help score goals from corners, ensure you have your best corner takers set up, and you could also try tweaking instructions so that it is your tallest players that are set to mark the goalie, attack near/far post or attack from deep - usually your centre backs, but worth checking. Also, don't forget the set piece creator to really tailor things to your liking. Oh, and have some match prep as attacking set pieces.

From a fellow Juve supporter (but I play as Juve) ;)

Awesome tactic JP. I used the other 352 that had a sweeper and was never scoring more than 2 per game. This tactic is great though, wingers are more offensive, MC's move up further, DLP really runs the show. scoring averaging about 2.5goals a game now on my first season of my Leicester save and sitting comfortably at the top!

VVCap Image

This is the tactic of the year for me m8. The new tweaks have improved dramatically the performance of my cm's although I noticed a fair amount of received goals. I made a few tweaks of my own. My wingers(Asamoah and Lichsteiner) had the tendency to shoot and to cut in a lot, ruining a fair amount of chances so I made them to hug the line and cross more in the same time restricting their long shots. Worked great for me, as my strikers score for fun(Vucinic has 25 goals in 20 matches). Two quick questions: can I modify the target man position to dlf? how can I stop my cmr to get red carded so often(Vidal)?.

This is the tactic of the year for me m8. The new tweaks have improved dramatically the performance of my cm's although I noticed a fair amount of received goals. I made a few tweaks of my own. My wingers(Asamoah and Lichsteiner) had the tendency to shoot and to cut in a lot, ruining a fair amount of chances so I made them to hug the line and cross more in the same time restricting their long shots. Worked great for me, as my strikers score for fun(Vucinic has 25 goals in 20 matches). Two quick questions: can I modify the target man position to dlf? how can I stop my cmr to get red carded so often(Vidal)?.

Changing the TM to a DLF would take alot away from the tactic i think but you can always save your game and try for 10 games, if it doesn't work reload the save and carry on as normal.

As for the sending off, it will be a problem with the player rather than the tactic, Vidal has a very high aggression stat so will get sent off. Make sure you fine him, sometimes they mend their ways and the aggression stat will lower. If not sell and replace with someone calmer.

JP

are you still using this tactic in your personal save or something else?

Absolutely love this tactic, JP. I've been using it in my second season Inter game in the Champions' League and it's so defensively sound! Met Barcelona in the round of 16, beat them 1-0 at Camp Nou, 2-0 at San Siro. Both times, Barcelona (who won the Champion's League in the first season) had zero shots on goal. I loved it. Only reason I'm not using it in Serie A is I haven't purchased a good Target Man. I'm going to comb through this thread to see people's suggestions but I just wanted to thank you for the great tactics!

Absolutely love this tactic, JP. I've been using it in my second season Inter game in the Champions' League and it's so defensively sound! Met Barcelona in the round of 16, beat them 1-0 at Camp Nou, 2-0 at San Siro. Both times, Barcelona (who won the Champion's League in the first season) had zero shots on goal. I loved it. Only reason I'm not using it in Serie A is I haven't purchased a good Target Man. I'm going to comb through this thread to see people's suggestions but I just wanted to thank you for the great tactics!

VGC tactic working great with chelski! :)

Glad its working for you both.

he as allready said hes not going to upload his tac anymore

That's a cracking defensive record JP!

Hope you decide to release this! Looks amazing!

I am looking for a tactic with everton would this do the trick?

Status
Not open for further replies.