Status
Not open for further replies.
I have changed the download of the main tactic to incorporate the tweaks in post 247 from kingz98, big thanks to him. Also tweaks ive made to set pieces attacking and defensively.

no problem JP, im just glad i could improve what was already a great tactic as i had been using it for 2 season with success before i made those tweaks. Also Glad to see my lil tweaks are having a positive affect for everyone else!!! you definitely see an improvement in your teams play especially the CM's they become awesome. just won my 1st trophies, f.a. cup, and league cup, qualified for the champions league but finished 3rd in my group which was abit unlucky (had PSG and barcelona in my group)just knocked roma out of europa :D

if your gunna tweak/change keepers distribution to long kick to target man make sure you have a proper target man there like JP mentioned, if you can get the right guy in there it can be effective, ive been using tomas necid there he banged in 37 goals in 34 matches for me last season.

im also sad to hear that you wont be posting anymore tactics JP, like nantesFC this tactic also saved my fm experience as i was struggling

Last edited:
Basically im sick of people stealing my work and passing it of as theirs so i wont be uploading anymore of my tactics for this FM or future FM's. Sorry. Keep up the good work with your thread though, its a interesting read.

Too bad... Your tacic litterally saved my FM 2013 experience.
This opus is already not very good, if the helpful guys leave us, it's gonna be hard to enjoy.
I'm not an expert to create tactics, so thanks fo every thing mate.

View attachment 318574

had to upload this :D match stats at half time in my euro cup 2nd round game against bremen, really is a great tactic if your patient, and give it a few season for you to get the right players and and for your team to get use to it.

Can someone please send me the 6-4-0 tactic through PM? Promise I won't share it and how to use it too.

Thanks a lot.

View attachment 318574

had to upload this :D match stats at half time in my euro cup 2nd round game against bremen, really is a great tactic if your patient, and give it a few season for you to get the right players and and for your team to get use to it.

really nice... Can u recommend some good target man? playing with Wolfsburg =)

llorente is a beast!! dont, know if he's in your price range though, would highly recommend tomas necid hes been great for me. maybe have a look at cardozo, crouch, derdiyok, ribas who JP is using. just try and find someone who covers the key attributes JP mentioned in the op, look for good, strength, heading, jumping, finishing and creativity is a bonus to!

(heres a pic of necid)
View attachment 318604

hope that helps, good luck :)

llorente is a beast!! dont, know if he's in your price range though, would highly recommend tomas necid hes been great for me. maybe have a look at cardozo, crouch, derdiyok, ribas who JP is using. just try and find someone who covers the key attributes JP mentioned in the op, look for good, strength, heading, jumping, finishing and creativity is a bonus to!

(heres a pic of necid)
View attachment 318604

hope that helps, good luck :)

thank u =) i having hard time to find some wingers?? what kind of wingers do u have?? thanks for helping =)

wingers is more difficult, i have cuenca on my wings plus a few regens but overall my wingers are more attacking than defensive, but if you look at post #251 Drhay53 has had success with more defensive kind of wingers i.e. wingbacks retrained to play lm/rm. im sure with attacking wingers you team will be a tad better going forward and with wingbacks re-trained your team will be a little tad stronger at the back. Its down to what you prefer really and what you have available to you. drhay said hes has a mixture of attack minded winger and wingbacks as changes depending on opponent which is probably the best way. soz cant be of more help here lol

maybe have a look at de cegile, martin olsson, corchia, aurier, schwaab

For the wingers, you'll almost certainly find more players by not restricting yourself to players who can play the position already.

What I do is look for players with a mixture of winger and wing back attributes (essentially, the key winger attributes from the game + work rate, positioning, tackling, marking, stamina). Preferably I find a talented 18-19 year old who I can mold to the role. It's very, very demanding physically and mentally. They're all alone out wide and for teams with both a FB and a WM they're closing down nearly 100% of the time. On top of that they're the only wide men offensively, so they have to create chances to cross and in my team, they score quite a bit too.

I am looking into Wing backs who can play outwide, not many british players can so I am currently molding 15/16 year old 4/5* to play on the wings.

If I have caused any offence from posting the 352 sweeper tactic yesterday (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...65-insert-cool-name-sweeper-3-5-2-system.html), I apologise.

I did say in the opening paragraph my reasons for posting fresh, saying you (and drhay) were the inspiration behind it and stating I would happily delete the post if anyone, especially your goodself, were offended by it. I also made constant reference to you throughout.

From my post: "whilst the basic formation remains similar to JPWoody's original tactic, I have changed so many team and individual settings and roles I felt it ok to present this tactic in a new thread. If anyone disagrees, especially JPWoody, by all means delete this thread and revert back to the original, I don't wish to cause any offence here."

Please let me know if I have been part of this and I will gladly delete the post and publicly apologise - or as a mod yourself please just delete the entire thread.

No it was absolutely nothing to do with you or your tactic.

no problem JP, im just glad i could improve what was already a great tactic as i had been using it for 2 season with success before i made those tweaks. Also Glad to see my lil tweaks are having a positive affect for everyone else!!! you definitely see an improvement in your teams play especially the CM's they become awesome. just won my 1st trophies, f.a. cup, and league cup, qualified for the champions league but finished 3rd in my group which was abit unlucky (had PSG and barcelona in my group)just knocked roma out of europa :D

if your gunna tweak/change keepers distribution to long kick to target man make sure you have a proper target man there like JP mentioned, if you can get the right guy in there it can be effective, ive been using tomas necid there he banged in 37 goals in 34 matches for me last season.

im also sad to hear that you wont be posting anymore tactics JP, like nantesFC this tactic also saved my fm experience as i was struggling

The long kick to the Target man causes absolute havoc with the right player.

Pffff..... Nothing seems to work.... Was using the older version of this tactic befor latest patch/update... After thad update nothings seems to work annymore...

Playing with Feyenoord, this is my squat:

Mulder

Mathijsen/De Vrij/Martins Indi

Mokotjo

Ait fana/ Vormer / Clasie / Goossens

Pelle / Helenius

Pffff..... Nothing seems to work.... Was using the older version of this tactic befor latest patch/update... After thad update nothings seems to work annymore...

Playing with Feyenoord, this is my squat:

Mulder

Mathijsen/De Vrij/Martins Indi

Mokotjo

Ait fana/ Vormer / Clasie / Goossens

Pelle / Helenius

You need to give it time mate, I just won the capital cup with wolves against chelsea 1-0..

First season with Freiburg, finished 3rd place, 2nd Season hovering around 7th place. Went on a long winless streak before Christmas and now lost the first game after winter break.

I replaced older players with better younger players
Could this be second season syndrome?

I haven't got a backup tactic because none seem to work.

Any help?

First season with Freiburg, finished 3rd place, 2nd Season hovering around 7th place. Went on a long winless streak before Christmas and now lost the first game after winter break.

I replaced older players with better younger players
Could this be second season syndrome?

I haven't got a backup tactic because none seem to work.

Any help?

It's strange because I am in my second season with wolves and I'm top of the league in the premier league with four defeats?

do you do the backroom advice things on individual training or leave it as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.