Status
Not open for further replies.

JP Woody

Reaction score
Yes i know i said id made my last tactic for FM11 but sort of stumbled upon this while messing about so thought id share, plus if i can **** the haters off a little more it will be worth it. :p

INTRODUCTION

I made a very simple high scoring tactic for the 11.2 patch which proved to be very popular and highly successful. However on the 11.3 patch it didn't work anywhere near as well unfortunately. So ive decided to make a new one for 11.3. Its wide and direct with high tempo. Its been quite amazing on my Spurs save who are romping away in the league after only being predicted to finish 7th (2014).

The players seem to really enjoy playing this system especially my CF Eren Derdiyok who so far has scored an amazing 31 goals in 24 games. Wingers also shine using this as the directness and speed of the system suits them perfectly.

The tactic is also pretty solid at the back and benefits from 2 solid defensive Mfs protecting the back 4 and waiting to quickly counter with pace.

View attachment 167781

OTHER SCREENSHOTS

View attachment 167776View attachment 167777View attachment 167778View attachment 167780View attachment 167779View attachment 167775

NEED TO KNOW

Pitch size i would normally say large with the tactic being direct, however testing with Spurs they don't have a very big pitch and the maximum size i could get it was 110 yards long by 73 yards wide and we have been superb at home. So getting your pitch as near to that size would be my recommendation.

Team talks i used my assistant manager most of the time unless he said something we all know is disastrous like "i expect a win" or "pleased" at HT, then i changed it to something more suitable. Try and get a decent assistant though with decent stats in Motivation and Man Management, Determination also if possible.

Patch prep i would just leave to your assistant.

Training i always use default but that's totally up to you.

I used no shouts or opposition instructions.

The tactic is plug and play so use for both home and away, however please give the team time to gel if needed, particularly if you have bought and sold lots of players.

PLAYER STATS GUIDE

GOALKEEPER: Handling, One on ones, Reflexes, Communication.

FULL BACKS: Stamina, Tackling, Marking, Crossing.

CENTRE BACKS: Heading, Strength, Concentration, Anticipation

DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDERS: Strength, Marking, Tackling, Work Rate.

WINGERS: Pace, Acceleration, Dribbling, Crossing.

ATTACKING MIDFIELDER: Creativity, Work Rate, Dribbling, Passing.

ADVANCED FORWARD: Heading, Finishing, Pace, Dribbling.

ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK

Hope you enjoy the tactic and have great success with it.

Your feedback would be kindly appreciated.

Good Luck. JP.

DOWNLOAD HERE!

Last edited:
i guess its will be sick, i will test it with my Millwall

What is this tingling sensation at the end of my william?

Will try out next season on my Man Utd save but certainly looks good from the OP. Kinda Real Madrid/Man City line-up

Looks good JP. When making these tactics, have you like me been using the same (solid) framework when tweaking one tactic into another, and just changed the general approach ( and formation) in a logic way to make this one and the anti football ?

Looks good JP. When making these tactics, have you like me been using the same (solid) framework when tweaking one tactic into another, and just changed the general approach ( and formation) in a logic way to make this one and the anti football ?

The anti football tactic was something completley different to anything ive done previous, this new one is closely related to the anti football tactic with many similar features but its much more atttacking and hurts the opposition a lot more often. Ive completly removed the 2 CMs and added a AM and DM. Plenty of other tweaks too, its now rigid but more expressive for individual players.

The anti football tactic was something completley different to anything ive done previous, this new one is closely related to the anti football tactic with many similar features but its much more atttacking and hurts the opposition a lot more often. Ive completly removed the 2 CMs and added a AM and DM. Plenty of other tweaks too, its now rigid but more expressive for individual players.

Me likes :D So one can say that its the same fictional manager, and his take on football and how it should be played but under different circumstances.

Me likes :D So one can say that its the same fictional manager, and his take on football and how it should be played but under different circumstances.

Yeah, as you get better players a manager might want to entertain the crowd more, this would be the natural transition.

woody... i love you man no ****... will test it out for a season, results tomorow or day after!

Cheers Jp gonna use this next season put it in pre-season only got 8 games left of this season btw using it for liverpool and gonna try and buy players suited for it an ill post some feedback for you. Glad youve carried on sharing your tactics with us and jus ignore the haters i jus laugh at how sad they must be lol thanks Jp

Looks good, will give it a go with my Liverpool team. Just about to start my 3rd season, won the league the two previous seasons but the tactics I had been using seem to be losing effect. If this is anything like your high scoring tactic for 11.2 then this should bring me some success :)

Tested this with Kilmarnock, results:

1. Lost against Celtic 7:1
2. Lost against Hearts 5:0
3. Lost against Aberdeen 3:0
4. Lost against Hamilton 2:1
5. Lost against Rangers 10:0

So far so good...

Tested this with Kilmarnock, results:

1. Lost against Celtic 7:1
2. Lost against Hearts 5:0
3. Lost against Aberdeen 3:0
4. Lost against Hamilton 2:1