Status
Not open for further replies.
Its working for me at Chelsea. It was pretty leaky at the back at first but following 7-8 games its tightened right up.

Granted i am Chelsea and therefore 'any tactic will work' but the premiership is still a very competitive league and ive beaten the likes of Man Utd and Arsenal away with some comfort.

I'm currently in 2014 and inherited a decent Chelsea side (They had bought Aguero but not much else) after being offered the job when i was at N Forest.

Good work JP. I always look forward to your tactics.

i will keep you posted as my season progresses.

Good tac. I try with real madrid but CR7 and Angel become crazy.. they keep driblling the ball selfishly alone and shooting like crazy..Sometime both of them run with the ball around until they touch the box then shoot wide.. Can you fix this JP?

Good tac. I try with real madrid but CR7 and Angel become crazy.. they keep driblling the ball selfishly alone and shooting like crazy..Sometime both of them run with the ball around until they touch the box then shoot wide.. Can you fix this JP?

They are CR7 and Angel, syah96.... they are more dazzler/bypasser type players.

Tested this with Kilmarnock, results:

1. Lost against Celtic 7:1
2. Lost against Hearts 5:0
3. Lost against Aberdeen 3:0
4. Lost against Hamilton 2:1
5. Lost against Rangers 10:0

So far so good...

Bullshit! Why do people bother making up ***** like that? Grow up!

Suck it Warnock! |)

View attachment 168200

Now my team has developed a strong understanding im beating teams easier.

:wub: Templeton

Will try these out JP. Looks a lot like the system I employed with Spurs.

Yes i can, sell them and replace with less selfish players.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Bullshit! Why do people bother making up ***** like that? Grow up!

:wub: Templeton

Will try these out JP. Looks a lot like the system I employed with Spurs.

Got Templeton on the right and Driver on the left. Both have been superb so far scoring and creating.

JP

Ive been using your tactics since i can remember. You do some awesome work keep it up man :)

Ive also noticed something. For the people who have great teams if you use his Anti Football Home for Home Games and his Anti Football Away for Away games against Top Teams and then use this High Scoring Away against not so good teams the results are Amazing. Again thanks for the awesome tactics you provide us with.

Im gonna test it with Ghana see how far i can take them with your tactic wish me luck

can you show me your player instructions and your team instructions please through screenshots as i really willing to give this a try :)

Still going on my Boro game, your Clough tactics got me up and the I've tried various tactics but never really been satisfied. Started this season with your tactic. Defensively it was a shambles at corners. Changed it to man marking on corners and att corners to mixed. Took about 6-8 games and now we are motoring.

View attachment 168289

Big fan of your tactics, already used the Brian Clough tactics on 2 or 3 various occasions, going to start a Q.P.R. or a Boro' save tonight with this.

It'll be a shame to let certain people stop you making tactics mate. :(

Still going on my Boro game, your Clough tactics got me up and the I've tried various tactics but never really been satisfied. Started this season with your tactic. Defensively it was a shambles at corners. Changed it to man marking on corners and att corners to mixed. Took about 6-8 games and now we are motoring.

View attachment 168289

I score a ton of goals from corners so im not sure changing to mixed will be a good thing.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Big fan of your tactics, already used the Brian Clough tactics on 2 or 3 various occasions, going to start a Q.P.R. or a Boro' save tonight with this.

It'll be a shame to let certain people stop you making tactics mate. :(

Should suit Q.P.R well.

Ok JP,I'll change the corner tactic back to your original, mind you I'm joint top with goals from corners (4goals/12games).

Just got beat by Newcastle but actually were the better side during the match.

Ive finished my Championship season with Boro using this tactic. Won the league comfortably and amazingly won the FA cup too. My two main strikers Matavz and Boyd i rotated regularly and both got a healthy return of goals with Matavz netting 27 goals in 28 games and Kris Boyd scoring 20 in 26. My main AM Zemmama scored 11 and also had 24 asists to his name.

View attachment 168333View attachment 168336View attachment 168334View attachment 168337View attachment 168335
pencil.png

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595810573598150315/3FA4E63B44F5044517928E3CCEF725810BD605FA/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595810573598105650/EE7202BA9E9CEEFBEAA1BAEFE644B99271A6B4E6/

these are my results with Flamengo, being nr 5 is best the team has done in the last 4 seasons
and started in the middle of the season, dunno have the brazil league runs... but the tactic is fine... worked with stade de reims, who i got promoted with and became nr 16 in the league the season after with a really **** team.

Last edited:
JP ... are you using any touchline shouts during match? that is my first question and second, any changes with team strategy while playing against stronger teams? like West Ham United versus Chelsea or something like that...

loved your High scoring tactic on 11.2, hope i will love this one :p

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596936567707235802/E9F268B05862018F7B9B42ED52319EFF795C6C4A/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596936567707257290/3BA186C6252257FE895480CF872F1FC77C82A4FC/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596936567707282751/94B95D51A180F21E173A9E1C14F5318A4267A927/

1 thing there is kinda funny is that i lost the cup there, i also did that with stade de reims in my last season there :/

stade de reims http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596936567707304515/5628DA84C5187C00EF9DB7C23B682AF2F05E47F8/
but i think i lost those 2 cup finales because i really have crappy defenders

beside that i think i did all right with Flamengo, they became belowe 10 the last 3 season before and i only added 3 players to the squad and alot of young players for the future.

JP ... are you using any touchline shouts during match? that is my first question and second, any changes with team strategy while playing against stronger teams? like West Ham United versus Chelsea or something like that...

loved your High scoring tactic on 11.2, hope i will love this one :p

Have you read my opening post? I've already said there that i don't use shouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.