Not open for further replies.
Tested this with Kilmarnock, results:

1. Lost against Celtic 7:1
2. Lost against Hearts 5:0
3. Lost against Aberdeen 3:0
4. Lost against Hamilton 2:1
5. Lost against Rangers 10:0

So far so good...

That seems pretty good results for a team as ***** as killie!

Steve

Is this another tactic that requires experienced players to work? Because my team's average age is 19.

Hi JP,

Looking forward to trying your new tactic, it looks really good and I know your tactics of old are sound, thanks for publishing this for us.
I do have a question I want to ask...You said in your OP that you use "default training" is this because you don't feel training truly works on the game?

I have found that training schedule's that I create or others create as I have tried both, work well for one season and then it's just a decline thereafter.
Most likely affecting results.

Sorry it's a tad off topic and a little long winded, and thanks for taking the time to read my post.

will test with my gunnerz save, going into the 6 season.

Hi JP,

Looking forward to trying your new tactic, it looks really good and I know your tactics of old are sound, thanks for publishing this for us.
I do have a question I want to ask...You said in your OP that you use "default training" is this because you don't feel training truly works on the game?

I have found that training schedule's that I create or others create as I have tried both, work well for one season and then it's just a decline thereafter.
Most likely affecting results.

Sorry it's a tad off topic and a little long winded, and thanks for taking the time to read my post.

I use default training because i just dont see enough of a problem with it to change it.

When you uploaded the old 11.3 High Scoring I managed to download it before you took it off and I still swear by it, it was in my top 3 tactics of all time, if this one is half as good then I'm due you a pint.

You'll get it through the post, sorry if the envelope is wet, can't trust the Royal Mail with anything important.

I've taken reading up to the BPL, what's the best way to tweak this so it's more defensive or don't you recomend doing that?

I've taken reading up to the BPL, what's the best way to tweak this so it's more defensive or don't you recomend doing that?

I dont recommend it, you can see from my Spurs save screenshot that we had the best defence in the league by far. Did you use it to take Reading up?

Last edited:
I dont recommend it, you can see from my Spurs save screenshot that we had the best defence in the league by far. Did you use it to take Reading up?

I used your Brian Clough tactic in the Npower Championship, won the league, tried it in BPL and I'm bottom but I've tried your anti-football tactics and they've been working so far, thanks :D

JP

Have you finished your season with Tottenham? If so will you be posting up some screenshots?

Steve

JP

Have you finished your season with Tottenham? If so will you be posting up some screenshots?

Steve

Using it on my Boro save ATM, might pick up the spurs save again later. Ill post some Boro screenshots though, working nice so far.

Last edited:
This is the same formation that Freiburg and Forest Green use- and ****** me off so much. If it works for the A.I then it should work for me.

My team are all regens mostly about 22, only two senior players are above 25- but they have the right technical attributes in my opinion. I'm wondering how would I intergrate a striker with low aerial abilities, 19 acc, 19 pace, 19 agility and 20 balance, 15 dribbling, 16 off the ball, 13 finishing and 13 composure? (to top it off this guy's a youth grad). My team are expected to be 12th but we're currently in 2nd- so how effective would it be for mid-table teams? (also now my team organization would have to change- bye bye everyone that only plays MC.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the same formation that Freiburg and Forest Green use- and ****** me off so much. If it works for the A.I then it should work for me.

My team are all regens mostly about 22, only two senior players are above 25- but they have the right technical attributes in my opinion. I'm wondering how would I intergrate a striker with low aerial abilities, 19 acc, 19 pace, 19 agility and 20 balance, 15 dribbling, 16 off the ball, 13 finishing and 13 composure? (to top it off this guy's a youth grad). My team are expected to be 12th but we're currently in 2nd- so how effective would it be for mid-table teams? (also now my team organization would have to change- bye bye everyone that only plays MC.

You can train MCs to be DMs or AMs easily enough.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Someone on the SI forum says they used this with Man Utd and got the following results:

Man Utd 2 Utd Res 2
Besiktas 5 Man Utd 3
Galatasaray 2 Utd 1
Man Utd 2 Inverness 1
Man Utd 2 Chelsea 5
Man Utd 0 Arsenal 6
Wolves 3 Man Utd 0
Wigan 2 Man Utd 0

I have serious doubts, if i purposly made the worst tactic known to man i dont think i could manage results as bad as that with Man Utd. If anyone has tested with Man Utd could you give some feedback please? prefrebly with screenshots.

I'm currently playing with Tottenham and I've won every game so far. I'd give you sceenshots but my game freezes when I attempt them, sorry. I'm running 1 country an the computer performance is a half star so it's mostly something to do with that. I would say though, don't be a team with no strength in depth because while your first 11 will be very good they tire very quickly and also fast wingers who can cross pretty much own with this tactic. I signed Eljero Elia and him and Lennon destroy teams.

Cheers for uploading this tactic JP.

You can train MCs to be DMs or AMs easily enough.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Someone on the SI forum says they used this with Man Utd and got the following results:

Man Utd 2 Utd Res 2
Besiktas 5 Man Utd 3
Galatasaray 2 Utd 1
Man Utd 2 Inverness 1
Man Utd 2 Chelsea 5
Man Utd 0 Arsenal 6
Wolves 3 Man Utd 0
Wigan 2 Man Utd 0

I have serious doubts, if i purposly made the worst tactic known to man i dont think i could manage results as bad as that with Man Utd. If anyone has tested with Man Utd could you give some feedback please? prefrebly with screenshots.

I will eventually give this a run with united, testing brobs atm. This is next :)

I am seriously happy with this tactic, I gave it a go with Gold Coast United, they never won anything until now. In the end there was a bit of a struggle and I was scared of seeing my title hopes fly away. Here is a image of the league :
5loxoi.png

Starting a save with Man Utd now. Will give you results as the season goes on.

Thanks for tactic. works perfectly for me!! I am Betis.

Hey JP. I am playng with FC København in the danish league. Ive got neymar as my striker, but hes heading is only at 9. Would the tactic still work if i change the striker to be a poacher?

Hey JP. I am playng with FC København in the danish league. Ive got neymar as my striker, but hes heading is only at 9. Would the tactic still work if i change the striker to be a poacher?

Just use him as advanced forward, he should still perform. Advanced forward role is pretty veristile really.

Status
Not open for further replies.