I think 3 Version are good . Use v3 for small team like souhampton , sunderland , etc at home or to againts weaker opponents . With bigger club is v1 . V2 for away game or tough game .

Do you feel the V3 version is best? Are you using Def positioning as match training as ive suggested?

Hi Woody, Yes version 3 most def. help me survive as a manager in Sevilla and yes I used your instructions as always
it´s just Works :)

Do you feel the V3 version is best? Are you using Def positioning as match training as ive suggested?

Can you please post a screenshot of your training program/settings? Can't seem to find it in the thread

Can you please post a screenshot of your training program/settings? Can't seem to find it in the thread

Read the OP again

"No opposition instructions used.

Match training Defensive positioning 50%

General training Fitness 50% (average intensity)

Rest before match unticked.

Rest after match ticked

Individual training leave to assistant.

Team talks:

Follow the advice of your assistant manager in a calm manner."

JP Woody going to try your tactic v3 with luton town and do u use data updates or anything

This is how it needs to look:

View attachment 628167
Thanks mate.

I'm currently using v2 with AC Milan and is starting to hit a very decent strike in a turbulent season. Started the season quite good and raised to the to but halfway through, around January, I lost matches and that was when I decided to give your tactic a try. Now I'm in the midle of March and defending a 2nd place, guess who is number 1 ;)