Hi Woody,

Nice looking tactic and good to see you back... I've always been a big fan of your style I mean you usually try to do the least possible to get the best results... which is great! I think sometimes we can get way too detailed with player instructions etc... don't get me wrong sometimes they may be necessary. But less is more - That's the philosophy I always get from you. :D

Anyway I am using Southampton at the moment but would there be a way to make it work with their squad? What do you think?

Hi Woody,

Nice looking tactic and good to see you back... I've always been a big fan of your style I mean you usually try to do the least possible to get the best results... which is great! I think sometimes we can get way too detailed with player instructions etc... don't get me wrong sometimes they may be necessary. But less is more - That's the philosophy I always get from you. :D

Anyway I am using Southampton at the moment but would there be a way to make it work with their squad? What do you think?

I think it was Brian Clough that said football was a simple game complicated by idiots, i don't really believe in ticking options or selecting instructions just because they are there.

As for Southampton it should work fine eventually, obviously like ive said earlier in the thread teams need time to become fluid with the system but they will. You may need to re train a few players to play new positions, full backs into wing backs, wingers into attacking MFs or forwards etc.

The price of attacking, hopefully you will score more. Tbf ive tried making defensive tactics in the past and still conceded loads so ive just come to the conclusion if were going to concede anyway we might as well attack.

I cannot help but notice that the formation looked like CM 01/02's WWW1 tactic. Anyway, good to see you back Woody. Missed your Germany & Brian Clough tactics.

I cannot help but notice that the formation looked like CM 01/02's WWW1 tactic. Anyway, good to see you back Woody. Missed your Germany & Brian Clough tactics.

The Germany tactics were actually based on watching Germany in the 2010 world cup so i may get inspired by a nation again.

I used Ronaldo as poacher, he is CRAZY he he
train Bale in omc position

Very much enjoying this JP. Trying not to get annoyed over the joke ME and defending and enjoying the attacking instead.

View attachment 371567View attachment 371568

Just put in offside trap in team instructions since my defence is slooowwww, work the ball into the box (to stop Ledesma and Kamara from shooting from 70yds out) and Steeley has distribute to defenders.

I'm trying both tactics out with success but which would u use when the underdog away from home, attacking or overload or a different mentality all together

I'm trying both tactics out with success but which would u use when the underdog away from home, attacking or overload or a different mentality all together

I wouldn't use different ones for home or away, id decide which one you prefer and stick to that. Both have worked well for me away from home.

3. season with Psv.

manny ups and downs, and many injuries but I think it?s time for me to move on
lost to Bayern in chl semifinal 6-5 agg.

View attachment 612347View attachment 612348View attachment 612350

I am using attack version

Ive actually went back to using the attack version, i actually think it gets more goals. Just got Hartlepool into the Prem in my 4th season.

My promotion season using attack:

View attachment 369462View attachment 369461View attachment 369460View attachment 369459View attachment 369458

One for the neutrals:

View attachment 369457