hi Woody

I have testet Blitz a bit more, with your settings
first set of pics is real with version 1
View attachment 636433View attachment 636435
the next set of pics is Blitz version
View attachment 636438View attachment 636440
this ss is from chl final .. How I lost this is a mystery ( using blitz )
View attachment 636447

last pics i from my Sevilla career save
used Blitz version
View attachment 636444
if you wan´t more ss let me know

good summer everyone :)
blitz ?

He he sorry .. first 2 ss are with Jp Blitz V 1
all the rest ss are with Jp Blitz V3

JP, iv recently seen your Conte tactic - i was a massive fan of his style at juventus myself - iv re-created it myself a few times but came back to it recently again but im just trying to gather opinions on what sort of play it was... attack/control/defence/counter.

Hi guys, not played FM in quite a while due to other commitments. Just started playing again and made a brand new tactic based on Brendan Rodgers Diamond tactic, high tempo which looks to blitz the opposition early. Ive been really impressed with Liverpool this season like many others im sure.

View attachment 384904

Ive only used this tactic over 2 seasons with Dortmund so it may not work with smaller clubs, in those 2 seasons ive won 2 German league titles, 1 German cup, and 1 champions league.

View attachment 384900View attachment 384899View attachment 384897View attachment 384897View attachment 384895View attachment 384892View attachment 384900

No opposition instructions used.

Match training Defensive positioning 50%

General training Fitness 50% (average intensity)

Rest before match unticked.

Rest after match ticked.

Individual training leave to assistant.

Team talks:

Follow the advice of your assistant manager in a calm manner.

Pitch as big as possible (not important)

Players, just buy best you can afford, pace up front an advantage though.

Hope you have as much fun as i am with them.

EDIT 22/06/14 Uploaded the new more defensively sound Blitz V2.

EDIT 30/06/14 Uploaded new even more attacking Blitz V3 (total football)

Also changed teamtalks to follow assistant managers advice, changed match training to defensive positioning.
Hi mate, I don’t suppose you have a working link to your tactic for FM10 do you please? It’s the one you did for 10.3 patch and the one I’m after is your home and away version, which I think was V3.1. Thanks