im sure i will haha Kerim Rekik Sergi Samper Adam Webster Dan Butler Jed Wallace & Ashley Harris the last four all play for my beloved Portsmouth are all very good young talents

I'll take a look at them! I'm addicted to Regens tho, haha

eventhough your a league above Oldham that is still a great result as i see championship teams lose a lot in 1st round to lower league teams

That is a good point which will actually become very apparent in the next round as you will find out, haha

2012_Boro_v_Leeds_Badge.png

Squad to Face Leeds United

GK – Steele

WBR – van der Reijken CB – Woodgate CB – Williams WBL – Friend

DCM – Leadbitter

AMR – Ledesma AMC – McEachran AML – Reach

FC – Jutkiewicz FC – Emnes

Subs: Leonardo, Grosso,Hoyte, Bikey, Carayol, Smallwood, McDonald

SKY_SPORTS1HD.png

ChampBadge.png

MIDDLESBROUGH …1… V …1… LEEDS UNITED
2012_Aug_Boro_Leeds.png

Match Report

A slightly drizzly, and chilly summer night at the Riverside and arather lower than expected crowd of just over 23,000 watched Juninho’s homecoming in his first competitive league game as manager. He opted for a fairly pacey line-up with some experience and Youth mixed together, although there was only room for one of the pre-season Youth signings, Ruud van derReijken, who has shone in the few games he has played, he got the nod over Justin Hoyte. Woodgate and Williams at Centre Back, with Grant Leadbitter adding some extra steel to the central element of the team. The Attacking positions were all pacey and creative players and was hoped to provide the ammunition for Target Man Lukas Jutkiewicz.
---

The game began with both teams struggling to get a grip of the conditions, the rain causing a number of players to slip and Rhys Williams to slide right through a Leeds player, he was lucky not to be booked.
Just 7 minutes in and a pin point through ball put Jutkiewicz one-on-one with the Keeper, who he sidestepped and then brushed the ball under him into the net, the stadium erupted as the first goal of the season was taken superbly.
---
With the fans now expecting the flood gates to open they began to crankthe noise up, motivating the Boro players who began to lay siege to the Leeds goal, only the superb form of Paddy Kenney keeping the score respectable. Eventually the game became more of a Midfield struggle as Leeds began to get to grips with the pitch, a few paltry efforts on goal all they had to show until the first half petered out.
Boro again started the brightest in the second half, with the weather easing off, they began playing some lovely tiki-taka football and exploiting the flanks with some wonderful runs, George Friend particularly impressive cutting in from the left on several occasions.
---
Midway through the second half McDonald and Carayol were brought on to inject some pace and energy into a Boro team who looked to be tiring, and almost immediately found themselves picking the ball out of the back of the net. Leeds broke down the left and Becchio put in a deep cross to the far post for Patrick Kisnorbo to rise above everyone and head past the stranded Jason Steele. It appeared to be too much for the Boro players, who until this point had been in total control and like the first half, the second half began to slowly die off, the fans accepting that there probably would be no further goals, neither team mustering any efforts on goal.
So overall, a bit disappointing to have had so much possession and many shots and not come away with a win and losing a goal to a breakaway when the team lost concentration for a few minutes. It’s only the beginning though, plenty more games to go yet.

MoM: Patrick Kisnorbo (Leeds)
2012_Top_Transfers.png

Next Update - August to December at a Glance!!!

A very good career, respect! I will follow this until the end and hope you can reach the premier League after 46 games. Your manager choice was brillant and i think he could bring back the success to boro!

See ya

A very good career, respect! I will follow this until the end and hope you can reach the premier League after 46 games. Your manager choice was brillant and i think he could bring back the success to boro!

See ya

Thanks for the comment! Got a big update coming soon and will see how the Season is shaping up! Yeah, Juninho is a legend, although in real life, I think he probably wouldn't be the best choice, but this is the fun of writing a story! :)

c76bb96a-0eaa-47ad-bd07-46ae3522dfc7.jpg

*Hope anyone following this ‘FM13 JUNINHO STORY’ is enjoying the read, as much as I am in writing it, please feel free to comment, positive or negative, suggestions on what you would like to see, ways I could improve the story etc. I’m getting the general idea and getting to grips with writing this now and have a basic template I am going to stick to, with a few extra surprises along the way. Just for followers information, this is not a Middlesbrough save, they are just the team my ‘fictional’ Manager ‘Juninho’ has taken over first, if things go sour, I could find myself back in a lower Brazilian League, or if it goes well, I could be at Barcelona or Madrid, we will just see, there is no real aim of the game, except to make Juninho a Legend of a manager. As I say, I’ve got to grips with the writing now and attaching pictures, so hopefully I can start getting a bit more creative, but I’m ahead of myself in the ‘Game’ compared to my story, so the next update will be a basic overview of results from August until the World Player of the Year is announced on January 1st​, so I can catch up with myself, then the story will return to normal, being much more in depth and updated monthly, with extra goodies and surprises inbetween*

Thanks for reading!!

Love robbieboro82

August to Febuary UPDATE
Apologies for such a long update, fell a bit behind my game and want to catch up so I can update from Month to Month!!

AUGUST

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

NottinghamForest….2…. V ….2….Middlesbrough

Emnes, McDonald

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Middlesbrough….2…. V ….0….Cardiff City

Williams, Jutkiewicz

LEAGUE CUP 2nd​ ROUND

Notts County….2…. V ….0….Middlesbrough

SEPTEMBER

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Middlesbrough….1…. V ….0….Barnsley

Thomson

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Watford.…0…. V ….2….Middlesbrough

Williams, McEachran

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Millwall….2…. V ….1….Middlesbrough

Emnes

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Middlesbrough….3…. V ….0….Bolton Wanderers

Riera,Emnes, McEachran

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Birmingham City….0…. V ….0….Middlesbrough

OCTOBER

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Middlesbrough….6…. V ….0….Wolverhampton W

Jutkiewicz (3), McEachran,Friend, Riera

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Charlton Athletic V Middlesbrough

McEachran (2), Jutkiewicz,Emnes

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Brighton & Hove Albion….0….V ….4….Middlesbrough

Emnes (2), Giroud

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Huddersfield Town….1…. V ….1….Middlesbrough

Riera

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Middlesbrough….6…. V ….4….Derby County

Reach (3), Riera, Emnes,Woodgate

NOVEMBER

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Middlesbrough….0…. V ….0….HullCity

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

BristolCity….1…. V ….1….Middlesbrough

Emnes

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Sheffield Wednesday….0…. V ….3….Middlesbrough

Riera, Reach (2)

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Middlesbrough….3…. V ….0….Blackpool

Jutkiewicz, Emnes

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Middlesbrough….1…. V ….0….Crystal Palace

McDonald

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

BlackburnRovers….0…. V ….0….Middlesbrough

DECEMBER

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Middlesbrough….3…. V ….1….Burnley

McDonald (2), Jutkiewicz

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Middlesbrough….2…. V ….0….Leicester City

Hines, Jutkiewicz

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Peterborough United….0…. V ….0….Middlesbrough

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Ipswich Town….1…. V ….2….Middlesbrough

Chambers (og), Jutkiewicz

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Leeds United….1…. V ….2….Middlesbrough

Riera, McEachran

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Middlesbrough….0…. V ….1….Nottingham Forest

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Cardiff City….0…. V ….3….Middlesbrough

Giroud, McEachran, McDonald

JANUARY

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Middlesbrough….0…. V ….0….Watford

FA CUP 3rd​ ROUND

Middlesbrough….2…. V ….1….Arsenal

Williams, Reach

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Middlesbrough….1…. V ….0….Millwall

McDonald

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Bolton Wanderers….0…. V ….3….Middlesbrough

Jutkiewicz, McDonald (2)

FA CUP 4th​ ROUND

Bristol City….0…. V ….2….Middlesbrough

Jutkiewicz (2)

FEBUARY

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP

Middlesbrough….0…. V ….0….Birmingham City

August to Febuary Overview

Great first 6 months of the season has Boro sitting top, 3 points clear with a game in hand. It’s not done and dusted by all means, as there is still plenty of Football to be played, but New Boro Boss Juninho is sure to be pleased with the season so far. The highlight by far, was a 2-1 win over Arsenal in the FA Cup 3rd​Round, thanks to a last minute goal from Adam Reach, the low point being the defeat to Notts County in the League Cup.

Juninho picked up Manager of the month in October and was close to winning it again in January. Jonathan Woodgate has picked up Player of the month twice, September and December and Josh McEachran, on loan from Chelsea won Young Player of the Month for October.

There have been some promising performances from the Youth Signings, especially from young Ruud van der Reijken who has cemented the Right Wing Back Position as his own. Noah Robinson has made 21 appearances and despite a lack of discipline, looks like he could be Boro’s first choice Defensive Midfielder for many years to come. Jean-Marc Giroud has made 10 appearances and has scored 2 senior goals already. Other notable performances to mention are from Mark Sneijder and Henri Castillion.

Feburary 2013

Npower_Medium.png

Table_Feb_2013.png

Start of Feb has Boro sitting top, 3 points clear with a game in hand, but there is a long way to go yet.

Top_Scorers_Feb_13.png

Lukas Jutkiewicz leads the goalscoring charts.

FEBRUARY

English Championship
FEB_2013_WOLVES_BORO.png

Dominated the whole game and then lost the points deep into injury time, gutted!!

English Championship
FEB_2013_BARNSLEY_BORO.png

Lucky to win as Barnsley hit the post in the last seconds with an open goal at their mercy

FA Cup 5th Round
FEB_2013_WATFORD_BORO_CUP.png

Finally got to grips with the game and put 3 past watford before Watford scored consolation

English Championship
FEB_2013_BRIGHTON_BORO.png

Good draw against second placed Brighton to keep the points gap

English Championship
FEB_2013_CHARLTON_BORO.png

Win that opens the point gap to Seven over the second placed team

Top of the English Championship - March 1st 2013

FEB_TOP8_CHAMP.png

Seven Points Clear with 34 Games Played

FEB_TOP_SCORERS_CHAMP.png

Lukas Jutkiewicz moving up the Scoring Charts

Player of the Month: Rhys Williams

TEAM NEWS

Middlesbrough decided to strengthen the squad on Transfer Deadline day with the Loan signings of Mario Suarez from Atletico Madrid, Jay Bothroyd from QPR and Newcastles Sylvain Marveaux.
Stephen McManus was released to further reduce the wage bill.
Albert Riera and Ruud van der Reijken Return after injury.

YOUTH LEAGUE

FEB_YOUTH_TABLE.png

Doing well in Group 3

Contract_Negotiations_To_Begin.png

Boro Fans will hope that the Board will make Juninho an offer to extend his stay after a fantastic season so far. Boro are sitting in the Number one spot going into March and are also still in the FA Cup, with a tie against Aston Villa upcoming.
Matchday Attendance is still low, but hopefully will improve once the team is promoted or the ticket offers that Steve Gibson is planning come into effect.

Next month, the Clubs Yearly Finances will be revealed

English Premiership Latest Standings
FEB_TOP8_PREM.png

Well done, doing great. :)

Yeah it's going pretty smoothly, apart from the fact I can't play at the min as I can't log on to steam, may have to create a new account, hope I don't have to start the career again!!

*Thankfully I have managed to salvage my Juninho Story, so can continue to update!!
Had a huge problem with Steam Guard and lost access to my Email which in turn led me to be locked out of Playing FM13, thankfully I created a new Steam Account and unfortunately had to purchase the game again, but hey, it's worth it!!! So onwards and upwards, the March Update will be out later today, thanks for reading ~ robbie*

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, is there anything I could add or remove to make this better? Thanks

Mate, you have put so much work in this, it has been an absolute pleasure to read. That WSS (Shocked there is no Brazil :O) you did showcasing all of the major leagues was great :) Hope you can keep up the story for as long as you can and stay with Boro all the way!