Unbelievable dedication to your story mate! Great read, makes me wanna start a Middlesborough save!

Mate, you have put so much work in this, it has been an absolute pleasure to read. That WSS (Shocked there is no Brazil :O) you did showcasing all of the major leagues was great :) Hope you can keep up the story for as long as you can and stay with Boro all the way!

Thanks, appreciate the comment, really glad you are enjoying it, I'm really enjoying presenting it, always looking for ways to make it look visually appealing! I think the Brazilian season starts in May so was nothing to update with them! Gonna make the WSS a little smaller and get a more structured monthly updates which hopefully will be easier to follow! Plan to stay at Boro for a while as I've got some amazing youngsters coming thru, potential to be great, or sell them and make serious cash, as its starting to run out, promotion will be good tho!!
again thanks for reading!!

Really great story and fantastic layout. Keep it up!

Thanks!! Still working on improving the layout and gonna add more picture to make it more visually attractive as well as having quality content!!

your feedback is much appreciated and motivated me more to make this better!!

Unbelievable dedication to your story mate! Great read, makes me wanna start a Middlesborough save!

Thanks mate!! Really enjoying this! Good young players coming thru so if Incan keep hold of them in think the team could challenge for honours in the next few years!!

NEWS_REPORT.png

RouxTransfer.png

Finance.png

April 2013

1_BORO_SHEFF_APR.png

2_BORO_BLACKBURN_APR.png

3_PALACE_BORO_ARP.png

FA_CUP_SEMI.png

FA CUP SEMI FINAL
4_BORO_WIGAN.png

4_BORO_BURNLEY.png

5_BORO_PETERBOROUGH.png

6_boro_ipswich.png

championship.png

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP WINNERS 2012/2013

Next Update will be on Monday!! Having a long weekend in Budapest!! Enjoy your weekend everyone!

What a great story, love the details and all the bits on the side

Hi still following this great signings in Owen Beckham and Essien adds a it of much needed prem and champions league experience to the squad KUTGW

Hi still following this great signings in Owen Beckham and Essien adds a it of much needed prem and champions league experience to the squad KUTGW

Brought them in mostly to tutor and possibly coach and, like you said, add experience as i have about twenty 18/19 year olds. Essien was a surprise, wasnt expecting him to sign, really had to negotiate his wage tho!! Just hope Owen and Becks stay fit, been amazing in pre-season!!

Thanks for continuing to follow!!

been following this thread its amazing cant wait to see what happens next :D