Was interesting to read, but the fact that you use genie scout just made the whole thing collapse. Might as well edit some world class talent into the club before starting a game. Have fun not doing any work or taking any chances.

Was interesting to read, but the fact that you use genie scout just made the whole thing collapse. Might as well edit some world class talent into the club before starting a game. Have fun not doing any work or taking any chances.

I have to agree unfortunately. Read through this from page 1 and was assuming you might have had some very good scouts or you went around sniffing yourself for a good 30mins every regen date. Unfortunately when I hit page 8 and realised genie scout is used then :/

Appreciate the comments, yeah I do use scout, mainly to track the development in more detail of my players. Though I don't just go thru the best players and sign them all, I still have my scouts look at them, take in their stats and see if they will fit into my team! I'm still only a small club so can't attract the superstars, I still have to build up the team! Anyway, I'm enjoying playing and writing the game up, so if you don't like the fact I use scout as a tool, then that's cool, enjoy reading the other stories on here! :)

Appreciate the comments, yeah I do use scout, mainly to track the development in more detail of my players. Though I don't just go thru the best players and sign them all, I still have my scouts look at them, take in their stats and see if they will fit into my team! I'm still only a small club so can't attract the superstars, I still have to build up the team! Anyway, I'm enjoying playing and writing the game up, so if you don't like the fact I use scout as a tool, then that's cool, enjoy reading the other stories on here! :)

Don't worry, I'll still be reading your thread too :p
I also appreciate that you get your scouts to look at the players first, however realistically your scouts should find them first :p

Ok, so finally got my computer and Internet working again after 4 weeks!!! Will continue the story as soon as I catch up with myself!! Currently half way thru my second premiership season with Middlesbrough, some exciting stuff has occurred and the future looks very bright!! Stay tuned for a huge season update, I'll then update again the full season when I finish the present one!!

Don't worry, I'll still be reading your thread too :p
I also appreciate that you get your scouts to look at the players first, however realistically your scouts should find them first :p

I don't really use it to scout new players, uss it mainly to see how much they are increasing in ability each month! Totally getting rid of it now tho as I have got the hang of the scouting system and hopefully manually found some of my own gems!! Hope to be the top club in the world within 15 seasons, hope you enjoy what's coming up next!!