Using this tactic with PSG and it s working very well . Neymar is a monster in inside forward position and even if cavani is not suited for false nine , he s really performing well . Defense is strong most of the time , i conceed against 2 srrikers formations with long ball on the back of my defenders . But so far undefeated in 23 games . Destroy napoli away 6-1 and won real madrid away 2-0

Using this tactic with Arsenal on FMT. So far not so good but I'll give it some time. Offense is great Im shooting 15-20 shots on every match but I'm conceeding too many goals too.

What are your player recomendations? Especially for CB position.

Any improvements? The only recommendation is try to get quick and strong centre backs, who are good when defending one on one.

Hello guys ! Can you update this tactic please

Sorry, there is not a lot to change apart from work the ball into box.

Using this tactic with PSG and it s working very well . Neymar is a monster in inside forward position and even if cavani is not suited for false nine , he s really performing well . Defense is strong most of the time , i conceed against 2 srrikers formations with long ball on the back of my defenders . But so far undefeated in 23 games . Destroy napoli away 6-1 and won real madrid away 2-0

I did have similar problems but largely due to Lovren being slow.

hi,

do you have image/details for the player roles? im going to use this on fm touch on ipad so cannot download the formation.

many thanks

Hi,

Is there any change in the tactic when playing away games?

hi,

do you have image/details for the player roles? im going to use this on fm touch on ipad so cannot download the formation.

many thanks

I haven't edited player roles, if you can see from the image.

Hi,

Is there any change in the tactic when playing away games?

I would recommend to use CM with attack duty instead of advanced play-maker attack when away games.

update this tactic

helo can you update this tactic for 18.3.2

Mentaily

Hey. I don't know when we are facing i better team or when we score, we have to put the mentality to control or normal, or stay on attack?
I'm playing with West Ham and have some great results.
Thanks