You're doing well for Brazil U-20's.. How did you manage to get called up if you have never played club football anyway? LOL!

Yeah im looking good! :D
Looks like Everton have got a monster on their hands ;)
Shame I never got first team goal though. Would have capped off a decent season for me.

22 goals for the reserves and developing nicely :D hopefully i go out on loan somewhere to get first team experience

Oh yea... 14 goals and 15 MoM for Sampdoria reserves in 25 starts!

And two goals in 8 for the senior team with a MoM!

Nice...sheeeee!

hahaha, I ******* give up honestly...

Dont yet,i seen people not play until 2016 and go on to win the world golden ball. Anyway,at least your not the only one that has no career for another 3 years. Im in the same boat :(

Me and Hodge won our respective leagues. Of course he won the Premier League and actually got a first team appearance, but that's another story... ;)

I thought I had this time, never knew you still had to wait until 18yrs if you were unattached! next time I will just be English ffs!

Brilliant, thanks mate.

Cant wait to find out how I am progressing :D

kinda hope i stay at udinese for another year
already got 13 first team matches, 6 assists
and they have eufa next year, so might benice team to get some first team action, and maybe europe action :p

Summer Transfers

Anthony Phillips -------> Wolves 7m

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

January Transfers

Jack Clifford ---------> Fiorentina 2m
Alex Rooth ----------> Liverpool 2m
Mads Soberg ------- > Chelsea 5.5m

Guess i have no time to do a Summer Update. Will do it early tomorrow then.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Btw although Steve Murphy does not have a club, but he already 22 youth caps for Argentina ( I know he wanted U.S.A but the player chose Argentina) which is more than most of the people that has a club and most of them does not have any caps themselves.

Summer Transfers

Anthony Phillips -------> Wolves 7m

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

January Transfers

Jack Clifford ---------> Fiorentina 2m
Alex Rooth ----------> Liverpool 2m
Mads Soberg ------- > Chelsea 5.5m

Guess i have no time to do a Summer Update. Will do it early tomorrow then.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Btw although Steve Murphy does not have a club, but he already 22 youth caps for Argentina ( I know he wanted U.S.A but the player chose Argentina) which is more than most of the people that has a club and most of them does not have any caps themselves.

Chelsea! Woo

Yep. Coincidentally this January transfer all three players went to their favourite clubs.

I thought I had this time, never knew you still had to wait until 18yrs if you were unattached! next time I will just be English ffs!

Dont give up yet, Your getting youth caps and with your stats and PA once you begin playing you will get into the national team. And most important your a keeper so you wont hit your peak until at least 27-28 and will probably be the last player to retire :)

Glad to see i have 22 youth caps already and i dont have a club either. :D Any chance of just telling me how many youth goals i have? I just cant wait to take over from Messi, Aguero, Higuan, Tevez and Milito as the main threat for Argentina. Oh im actually kinda glad i chose Argentina as i want to be the next Batistuta :D

Looks quality, happy wiht Liverpool, hopefully I get a few more apps next year, ten not bad tho ;)