Vittese got 15th place and I can't believe we lost the Cup to Hereenveen in extra time! So close to the cup *sigh. At least my player got better rating than last year.

Nice 21 apps. 5 goals, and playing in Europe next year. Not to bad :p
Just wondered, is there any teams sniffing around?

Also adding to that, I got my first International goal for the Youth team.
Great season for me :D

Wish to go to england but Roma is good enough. Hope this will be the gate to European competition

Still in the U18's :( hope I get a call up to first team soon.

doing good at wolves im pleased so far.
might have to be looking for a even bigger money move to a bigger team!

James Beadle must be captain for Everton with 20 influence.

James Beadle must be captain for Everton with 20 influence.

Aha, I should hope so, but at the age of 18 can't see it happening yet.
33 games, 4 goals. Getting better every season :D

JUStInCe, can I have a screenshot with the FA Cup final teams please, if at all possible.
Want to see If I got a winners medal. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

94 fouls to my name all season?! I must be one of the dirtest players going lol.

Yeeeeeeess! A league winners medal for moi!! Well, I hope I played 10 games :( EDIT: only came on as a sub twice, bummer!

Aha, I should hope so, but at the age of 18 can't see it happening yet.
33 games, 4 goals. Getting better every season :D

JUStInCe, can I have a screenshot with the FA Cup final teams please, if at all possible.
Want to see If I got a winners medal. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

94 fouls to my name all season?! I must be one of the dirtest players going lol.

Will do that tomorrow. No time atm.

Yeeeeeeess! A league winners medal for moi!! Well, I hope I played 10 games :( EDIT: only came on as a sub twice, bummer!

I was surprised you didnt play alot of games as your stats should guarantee more games than that. Maybe a loan is what u need.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

I realised the comments on tis thread is really low. I made 16 players and only around half commented since the game started.

sorry will comment more just been busy with my own game