Dont give up yet, Your getting youth caps and with your stats and PA once you begin playing you will get into the national team. And most important your a keeper so you wont hit your peak until at least 27-28 and will probably be the last player to retire :)

Glad to see i have 22 youth caps already and i dont have a club either. :D Any chance of just telling me how many youth goals i have? I just cant wait to take over from Messi, Aguero, Higuan, Tevez and Milito as the main threat for Argentina. Oh im actually kinda glad i chose Argentina as i want to be the next Batistuta :D

For now, 27 goals in 25 games.

Can ypu post me my history, the Russian league has a different schedule to everywhere else :)

How did I do for Tottenham or is this just after the transfer window?

Will get everyones history when i get my com on cause i took the players profiles on july and stats of the players for the season was not shown.

Developing well at Chelsea :) 10 youth caps for spain with 6 youth goals

For now, 27 goals in 25 games.

Nice :) I have more youth caps than anybody else and i have more goals than everybody else combined at youth level and i dont even have a club :D

Would be nice if you could tell us if anybody is touted or labelled the next...(famous player).
Cant wait to join Monaco and hopefully get a move to England or Spain then :D

Only two players are being touted.

Antonius Trianto labelled the next Joris Mathijsen
Grant Thame labelled the next Peter Shilton

Just opened it today, and I think my player is really bad. My attributes worse than the start after 2 years. Vittese got into 13th place on second year while on first year they got 9th place ,14 games and 6.55 average?! Man I wish a bigger club with better training buy me

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

"Antonius Trianto labelled the next Joris Mathijsen"

Just read it, not too bad

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

No transfers in the summer. Surprisingly.

Just opened it today, and I think my player is really bad. My attributes worse than the start after 2 years. Vittese got into 13th place on second year while on first year they got 9th place ,14 games and 6.55 average?! Man I wish a bigger club with better training buy me

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Your stats aren't too bad. Also Lazio is showing interest in buying you. You might get away from Vitesse in January.

only 5 games for Sampdoria last season after 10 the season before...lets just hope they are bringing me in slowly...

Scored in League cup final Euro U-19 Championship final AND Community Shield !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I am definitely the big match player :) I now feel like i score every match i play :D

Last edited:
This is getting good now, need to boost my average rating a bit tbh, nice to see England's U19s doing well :) First goal for Liverpool :D