kandersson's 4-2-3-1 Lefty - won in style Italian serie C2

Good tactic, using it on my portsmouth game Wiemann as lone striker on loan from aston villa is banging them in aswell, thanks :)

btw, how does this corner bug work?

hey kandersson I have a few questions again ... I won C1 but now in serie B its so difficult I can't score a goal ... can you plese put some screenshoot of your tactic in serie B and instructions... I dont now what to do .... Every game conceed 2 goal ... :( .... a bought some good players but not sucess... can you help me?

Good tactic, using it on my portsmouth game Wiemann as lone striker on loan from aston villa is banging them in aswell, thanks :)

btw, how does this corner bug work?

no problem mate, ambitious lower league sides are probably the best fit for this tactic - as long as you have the right players!

I'm not sure it's a bug but this corner setup works great for me. The main thing is swinging corners to the far post and having your best header standing there (if he's a healthy 1,90m that's better), then I have a midfielder lurking outside to get loose balls (and also draw away a defender) plus I have the striker challenging the keeper (rarely scores but the GK seems to struggle a bit).

Nothing special really, but so far so good.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

hey kandersson I have a few questions again ... I won C1 but now in serie B its so difficult I can't score a goal ... can you plese put some screenshoot of your tactic in serie B and instructions... I dont now what to do .... Every game conceed 2 goal ... :( .... a bought some good players but not sucess... can you help me?

serie B is tough, keep in mind that your team has a very little reputation at that level and in FM11 it's something very relevant.

Also if you have lots of new signings your team will need time to gel, even if they're pretty good players. Set match preparation to very high and focus on team blend for some time, that should help.

With all this in mind, I'm afraid this year you will struggle a bit whatever is the tactic. I didn't switch to 4-4-2 beacuse it's a better overall tactic but beacuse watching my games I tried to see what was working and what wasn't and tweak according to that.

I can give you my new tactic if you want but I'm quite sure it won't be the solution for your problems, because different teams with different players may need different things at different times! For me it's working nice (4th place in about 30 matches and best attack of the league - one of the worst defences though...), but I still get thrashed 4-0 now and then, especially away.

One thing you should do in any case is changing your team approach: use standard at home and counter away, play with a lower tempo and if you take the lead use a defensive strategy with deep line and waste time often. I managed some unlikely wins this way.

Aim to just avoid relegation this year and to build a team around your best players for next year. Good luck and let me know how you do!

Thnx a lot ... also every opponent shoot which goes to my goal is goal ... defens is the worst part of my team ... can you please give me your tactic if it's not problem , just to see how it will be going... because I scored one goal per game ... maybe two... THNX

Thnx a lot ... also every opponent shoot which goes to my goal is goal ... defens is the worst part of my team ... can you please give me your tactic if it's not problem , just to see how it will be going... because I scored one goal per game ... maybe two... THNX

sure have a look, but if defence & consistency is what you want, this is not the right tactic (see screens below, my team is San Marino...). it was a crazy season for me, pretty much a roller coaster of results and performances. my good form at home allowed me to reach playoffs, and luckily my team decided to play some of their best football there...

if you look for consistency, the tactics I can recommend you are Koflok's goals galore (need good inside forwards), Stann's counter diamond and Sgergole asymmetric. If you're brave enough to stick with my 4-4-2, good luck... anyway it's important that you choose one formation and stick with it, otherwise your team will never find their rythm and will struggle all year.

Last edited:
Thnx a lot I will try with this... I see sometimes you also got many goals such as I ... for example in every game my opponent shot 2 times on goal and I got 2 goals ... its frustrating to me .... but also I see you have better players ... for example Tiboni ( don't have for his wage) , pettruci plays in bari ... I have sarno ( AML) , FC ( Cesarini ,Alibec ) AMR ( depetris ) AMC ( paco sanchez ,Kolodziej ) ...but I will try your tactic now ... Thnx a lot

Thnx a lot I will try with this... I see sometimes you also got many goals such as I ... for example in every game my opponent shot 2 times on goal and I got 2 goals ... its frustrating to me .... but also I see you have better players ... for example Tiboni ( don't have for his wage) , pettruci plays in bari ... I have sarno ( AML) , FC ( Cesarini ,Alibec ) AMR ( depetris ) AMC ( paco sanchez ,Kolodziej ) ...but I will try your tactic now ... Thnx a lot

no problem, I put the most extreme games of the season to give you an idea...

you should use this version only at home and only when your team have reached a certain level of confidence. For some reason my team became virtually unbeatable at home, and when I learnt to play away with more balance the season went really well.

away you'd better play counter or at least standard, or you could get results like my 0-8...

Signing good players is the key, I had 0 transfer budget but I spent A LOT of time searching for cheap (usually free) good players, like Tiboni Paonessa & Petrucci, plus wonderkid Verratti on loan. You need to sell/release useless players to free your wage budget for worthy players (Sarno and Depetris are not really serie B material to me). Try requesting more wage/transfer budget, sometimes they'll give in!

Ah another thing: this tactic uses 2 inside forwards, left on right & right on left would be better. Good luck!

Last edited:
you change your tactic when you play away , or you change just instructions ? For some reason and I dont know why I don't have any offers for my players .... only if I offer players to interested clubs

you change your tactic when you play away , or you change just instructions ? For some reason and I dont know why I don't have any offers for my players .... only if I offer players to interested clubs

same tactic, I change strategy (counter/standard) and d-line, width, tempo all a bit (or a lot) lower according to different opponents and situations. You have to coach your team for the whole 90 minutes!

Put players you wanna sell on transfer list even at a lesser price, the key is to get rid of their wages. If still nobody wants them consider terminating their contracts and release them on a fee. I had to do that countless times to free some valuable cap space.

Mate this tactic loox brilliant but does it works for 11.2.1 patch ? thanx

Mate this tactic loox brilliant but does it works for 11.2.1 patch ? thanx

Most extensive testing were for 11.1 but seemed to work fine with the new patch (used only one year and won C1, then switched to 4-4-2 as I had good strikers).

One thing I noticed in 11.2: having a DMC seems to make any tactic better. Maybe try to implement that too.

Going to try this with a righty midfield whilst playing as Newcastle. I'll post results after 10/15 games, then the end of the season. Tactic I was using before started to fail and I was always conceding 3 goals per game.

Going to try this with a righty midfield whilst playing as Newcastle. I'll post results after 10/15 games, then the end of the season. Tactic I was using before started to fail and I was always conceding 3 goals per game.

Feedback always appreciated, though Im not sure Newcastle have the best fits for this tactic especially if you use Carroll as the striker. Good luck anyway, Im waiting for your report!

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Shexy shexy futbawl

Yeah baby! Well, kind of...

Struggling

I'm Messina in serie C2 B . And can't buy a win at the moment . Any tips on some tactics or to sure things up at the back? Thanks