Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Kris Boyd - Middlesbrough

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Please state who)

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

GazaLaad

Reaction score
what do the Gers fans think of this or the rumours that he will reject this and move for free at the end of the season to a "top European club"?

Personally if he wants to go then go we only want players who want to play for the club we dont need another Boyd. But to not go now for £650,000 and leave at the end of the season for free is a joke and so is Miller if he does that to what he calls "his club".

Transfer rumour thread, but a lot of my friends ar raging. But I don't think people understand the concept that if he doesn't leave now, you risk losing him for nothing at the end of the season. Surely £650,000-£700,000 is better than nothing.

Transfer rumour thread, but a lot of my friends ar raging. But I don't think people understand the concept that if he doesn't leave now, you risk losing him for nothing at the end of the season. Surely £650,000-£700,000 is better than nothing.
Its him rejecting the move not the club.

Personally I have never liked Kenny Miller, I'll miss his goalscoring (THIS SEASON ONLY) however if he rejects the move I will never ever celebrate a goal of his again. Im fed up with this little rat. I hope he goes so we get some money for him, and he's off our wage bill. He isn't a ger he doesn't deserve to wear that jersey, We thought we wouldn't score without boyd, Now same with miller, We have Naismith and Jelavic to step up and be the big boys.

Its him rejecting the move not the club.

I don't mean him rejecting the deal, I mean the concept that he can leave now and Rangers will get cash in hand, or he finshes the season and walks for nothing if thats what he chooses.

I agree he should go and we can bring in a young boy or nasiy can step up, at least he wants to play for the club.

I heard David Goodwillie was on the cards, but for £1million?

I don't mean him rejecting the deal, I mean the concept that he can leave now and Rangers will get cash in hand, or he finshes the season and walks for nothing if thats what he chooses.
When you're free a lot more teams will come in for you. He's hoping a top european team will come in for him apparently.

When you're free a lot more teams will come in for you. He's hoping a top european team will come in for him apparently.

At 31, and not exactly a proven goalscorer, he'll do well to achieve that IMO.

Kenny miller flopped at wolves, In championship - No top european team will come in for him. Hes a idiot end of!

as to the poll I voted Goodwillie Proven goalscorer in the SPL I wouldn't choose Leigh Griffiths and before everyone starts voting for him bare in mind this isn't FM were talking about where he destorys the championship, He plays in Division 1 and yes hes a great player/goalscorer but can he cope playing for a title chasing side and in europe ? I don't so. I would like to see Kris Boyd back aswell but I can't see it happening.

Yeh voted Goodwillie too, I think he'd do well at Rangers.

Apparently Bursaspor who we beat in the champs league and he scored that cracker against are leading the chase for him!

I would happily take any of the 3 mentioned boyd,goodwillie,girffiths

i would take a cheeky punt on griffiths though with our finicial situation i reckon we could get him on the cheap because of dundee's situation , with mccoist's guidance could be a cracking striker!

I also think we might go back in for that Josh king from Manchester utd on loan , we were linked with him in the summer so maybe fergie will send him up , whether or not he can do the buisness is a different thing but we defo need someone if miller goes!

Miller would be a flop in the Premiership.
Just look at Kris Boyd 26 goals for Rangers in the SPL last season and this season 5 in the Championship. Birmingham need to look elsewhere if they want a striker to keep them up this season.

If I was Walter Smith I would take the money and run and buy Goodwillie who is much younger and has potential

I think Rangers would probably go for goodwillie because he is a proven scorer in the spl and still hasn't fully grown into his potential

Miller would be a flop in the Premiership.
Just look at Kris Boyd 26 goals for Rangers in the SPL last season and this season 5 in the Championship. Birmingham need to look elsewhere if they want a striker to keep them up this season.

If I was Walter Smith I would take the money and run and buy Goodwillie who is much younger and has potential

Kris Boyd and Kenny Miller are completely different Boyd's a Poacher and Kenny works his socks off (more than Boyd) also Midilsbrough play him up front with Scott McDonald who could also be considered a poacher.

I think considering our finances we will sign Goodwillie instead of risking it on a youngster Boyd defo no coming back.

Though this could jepordise rangers season as he is the top Goal scorer so why risk £5m (what you get for winning SPL I think for 600k???

rangers are not selling kenny miller, the banks are...rangers are in a very bad place just now and if most half decent bids come in for players...more likely you are gna see them leave..

rangers are not selling kenny miller, the banks are.

Bullshit!!!

The banks are not forcing this sale. IMO Kenny wants to leave & Walter needs to sell before he can buy.

Hopefully Kenny leaves anyway...He's a money grabbing ******* & Wants one last big move before he finishes with the game.

I can still smell the stench of Celtic off the ***** so good riddance & I would defo bring in Goodwillie

At 31, and not exactly a proven goalscorer, he'll do well to achieve that IMO.
I dunno, that seems to be his think, I'd be lieing if I said I actually know or have any sort of clue how good he is.