• Leigh Griffiths - Dundee

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Kris Boyd - Middlesbrough

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Please state who)

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
" can still smell the stench of Celtic off the ***** so good riddance "

Kenny Miller did a fantastic job second time at rangers, he isnt a rangers or a celtic supporter so it makes no difference to him who he plays for! same as tevez with man city and man utd

He has won us soo many games signle handed this season , without his goals we would have been a lot worse and we dont have anyone who we can say he would have done it , because jelavic has been out since september and beattie is nasty and is always injured!

i for one am gutted kenny wont sign a new contract but if he wants to try something else then good luck to him!

I'd like him here, only cheap, scored tons in Scotland and we desperately need a striker.

he'd be great for birmingham, i think of him a bit like i think of kevin phillips, a natural predator, would be a good nab for brum, not sure if he would cut it at a 'top' side though, maybe as a good backup/rotation player :)

Better that yous get some money for him now than lose him for free in a few months, although without boyd or miller yous are really going to need a goalscorer to keep going in the title race. Is lafferty or Jelovic the man to score 30 goals a season ?
yous probably wont even get to spend half of the 600k
I dont think miller will be as good in the prem, hes been scoring loads when upfront himself and will birmingham play him like that ?

i hope this goes through, will defiantly make us more likely to get the title. he is ur only regular goalscorer and yous wont get someone as good for that money. I also hope yous sign Goodwillie

Goodwillie most likely, but I think Miller will flop once again. Last Sunday he was lost without Naismith and he never got a look in. As soon as a team figures him out, he's non-existent.

I think people are getting carried away here, Kenny Miller is not a great player, he's decent at best...I personally don't think losing Kenny is such a bad thing.

Pistolped7 said "As soon as a team figures him out, he's non-existent" This is totally bang on the money

No disrespect to Majstorovic & Rogne both played Kenny off the park last week, now if they can make it look so easy Imagine how much of the ball Kenny will see against Man Utd,Man City & Arsenal.

I think people are getting carried away here, Kenny Miller is not a great player, he's decent at best...I personally don't think losing Kenny is such a bad thing.

Pistolped7 said "As soon as a team figures him out, he's non-existent" This is totally bang on the money

No disrespect to Majstorovic & Rogne both played Kenny off the park last week, now if they can make it look so easy Imagine how much of the ball Kenny will see against Man Utd,Man City & Arsenal.

Completely disagree! like any striker Kenny Miller needs service, look at all the previous old firms against better defenders than Majstorovic and Rogne he has done the buisness for both sides! in the last old firm it was the rangers midfield especially weiss and davis that should be held responsible for miller not being in the game!

Didnt say kenny was great but he puts in a shift for the team , he chips in with the goals especially this season, he pulls centre backs into wider position creating channels for attacking support and remember how many of boyds goals that Miller was the asst.

If we sell kenny we are guranteed to lose the title ... even though i like goodwillie but whether he can step up at a bigger club as not every player can handle the pressure

A bad signing for Birmigham IMO , very good in the SPL but never could cut it in the Prem for me

@Gav123- I disagree that Kenny put's a shift in & pulls defenders out of postion-

Since Boyd left Kenny has done none of the above.IMO he has got more bone idle.

Edit: I won't dispute his goals record this season but his workrate has gone out of the window.

@ Broxi...since boyd left he has had to play the penalty box striker but he still puts in a **** of a shift and chases every ball something that boyd would not do!

But since boyd has left kenny miller has finally found constinancy and if he stayed to the end of the season i would not have been surprised if he abnged another 20 in

but kenny millers game is to work hard, and pull defenders away , he has done it for scotland time and time again and done it in the uefa cup and champions leauge for rangers!

kenny miller's pish! hes just mastered the art of doing a boydy where he does very little outside of the box and just poaches. you cannot get away with that at a club like birmingham.

Know what **** the 3 players in the poll, we should go for Samaras XD, Messi and Ronaldo :D

Nah seriously I hope he does leave and I think someone else will step into his boots and score goals, it's not asif the spl is hard to find goalscorers so. and as the saying always goes " We welcome the chase "

Glad he has gone he was been Rangers best player this season dont why the Rangers fans are glad he is leaving.
Wonder if Smith will give Webster to Dundee united as part of Goodwillie deal ?

Glad he has gone he was been Rangers best player this season dont why the Rangers fans are glad he is leaving.
Wonder if Smith will give Webster to Dundee united as part of Goodwillie deal ?

To me its personel I don't know about anyone else. I have never liked Miller and never will. I don't deny the fact he was our best scorer this season wouldn't say best player though as I would say that was Naismith. However Kenny thinks hes bigger than what he is. he's a middle class SPL player and nothing more. Fair play to him if he proves me wrong in the Prem but I still won't like him and as everyone knows no player is bigger than the club. He wants to leave so cash in now and don't lose him for nothing.

The Webster for Goodwillie could be a possibilty maybe something Dundee Utd will try. Not sure as he's our main back up defender but thats a good shout mate.

That would be great, he's another one who's head is not at Ibrox

Yeah ano not sure what is wrong with him he played mostly every game last season with United then **** back and is injured all the time , its a strange one.

I'd use the money to buy a centre half imo, we are more than covered up front, with Jelavic, who is a better player than Miller judging by his performances before that **** Black scythed him down, Naismith, Beattie, Fleck, and Lafferty. Weir, great as his service has been, you can see his legs going, so a centre half to partner Boughy would be nice. Alterrnatively, you could always buy a left winger, move Papac to centre-half, and play Wylde at left-back (A)

But yeah, deffo agree we should get money for him rather than let him leave on a free, 700K is actually very good money if you ask me for him.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

That would be great, he's another one who's head is not at Ibrox

In 4 years, he has managed 1 game for us, and a whole season at Dundee Utd, I just don't think he wants to be here. :S